Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apex Vacation...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Star Apex Vacation...
07-02-2018 3:29 PM

Just popped over to the Apex website and saw that Thundr is going to be on vacation through July 9th. Have a great vacation!!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-02-2018 3:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

RE: Apex Vacation...
07-25-2018 2:14 PM

Apex website is up. New Arrivals section is up too with Manimal2 and Chamber36 ready to go it seems.

I wonder if Manimal2 is similar to that old strong smelling Manimal2 and not Manimalic. Welp only one way to find out, gonna put in an order tonight.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
07-25-2018 2:14 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-26-2018 10:45 AM

Cool!
Thanks for the heads up. I put my first ever Pheromone order in through Apex 2 weeks ago only to find that the vacation had been extended from the 9th until the 25th.
I'm eagerly awaiting my order and cannot wait to see if it will work for me

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-26-2018 10:45 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-26-2018 1:37 PM

(07-26-2018 10:45 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Cool!
Thanks for the heads up. I put my first ever Pheromone order in through Apex 2 weeks ago only to find that the vacation had been extended from the 9th until the 25th.
I'm eagerly awaiting my order and cannot wait to see if it will work for me

I'm not sure but it seemed as though there must have been some sort of personal issue that extended the vacation. Hopefully everything is alright and things are back to normal.

I am looking forward to Mr Vetiver being in stock. I had a lot of fun with the sample vials I had of that one. Not only did I really enjoy the scent but I had a blast with that particular phero blend.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-26-2018 1:37 PM

Share This Thread