Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Apex - Mr Vetiver?
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Apex - Mr Vetiver?
08-07-2018 10:07 AM

Only tested this once. I couldn't make up my mind to swipe only or use drops. I did prolly 3 drop from the wand and swiped two times on my forearms and back of my hands.

It improved my mood pretty instantly, I was only gonna stay at the hotel till night time but I decided to walk around the strip in Vegas and do some shopping.

The scent smells really nice but I didn't notice any hits on others at all.

Now I have no baseline for the shops in Vegas but:

- The sales reps (women), although looked disappointed, was still polite when I walk out without buying or only bought a couple of shirts out of the dozens they wanted me to try on.

- one thing kinda bothered me a bit was in one store, the sales rep came back and tried to tell me they didn't have my size for a pair of shoes, but I was on the phone talking, I'd think most sales reps would wait, especially when they are not busy at all.

This is just a one time test, so I either didn't wear enough of it or this is a really social product like Snoopy suggests.
08-07-2018 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

08-07-2018 11:44 AM

I got post day fatigue from this little social. Don't know if it's coincidence or not.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
08-07-2018 11:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-08-2018 8:52 AM

I received a sample of Mr. Vetiver with my order a little over a week ago. As I'm trying out my M3X I was hesitant to mix right out of the gate, but I did so twice as a cover scent to the 'unscented' M3X which, to me at least, has a distinct, almost chemical though not entirely unpleasant, smell.

Last night I used maybe three very conservative swipes from the test wand applied near, but not over, the M3X application points. I had one customer in my store, right after I applied the Vetiver, show lots of interest in being in my presence and talking to me in a very personal manner.

With my wife later that night, she was extremely chatty and would talk, at length, about anything and everything, much more so than she usually does. She even steered the conversation towards the sexual and was very very suggestive (in public which is unlike her usually) with her innuendo.

This is not the effect I've received with just the M3X, so the Vetiver seemed to increase her comfort / desire to engage me verbally levels.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-08-2018 8:52 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-08-2018 10:15 AM

(08-08-2018 8:52 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I received a sample of Mr. Vetiver with my order a little over a week ago. As I'm trying out my M3X I was hesitant to mix right out of the gate, but I did so twice as a cover scent to the 'unscented' M3X which, to me at least, has a distinct, almost chemical though not entirely unpleasant, smell.

Last night I used maybe three very conservative swipes from the test wand applied near, but not over, the M3X application points. I had one customer in my store, right after I applied the Vetiver, show lots of interest in being in my presence and talking to me in a very personal manner.

With my wife later that night, she was extremely chatty and would talk, at length, about anything and everything, much more so than she usually does. She even steered the conversation towards the sexual and was very very suggestive (in public which is unlike her usually) with her innuendo.

This is not the effect I've received with just the M3X, so the Vetiver seemed to increase her comfort / desire to engage me verbally levels.

Are you SURE that wasn't M3X at play? Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-08-2018 10:15 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-08-2018 10:25 AM

(08-08-2018 8:52 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I received a sample of Mr. Vetiver with my order a little over a week ago. As I'm trying out my M3X I was hesitant to mix right out of the gate, but I did so twice as a cover scent to the 'unscented' M3X which, to me at least, has a distinct, almost chemical though not entirely unpleasant, smell.

What you are describing is exactly what I get with Mr Vetiver. It seems like it CAN be turned sexual (at least with my bride). I am really hoping Thundr is able to make good on his promise to turn this into an actual product for purchase. I really like the scent and have a lot of fun with the phero blend as well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-08-2018 10:25 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-08-2018 2:00 PM

(08-08-2018 10:15 AM)MMM Wrote:  Are you SURE that wasn't M3X at play? Training1

I'm not 100% sure and I have far too little backing data to support my conclusion, but I've worn M3X for the past week and her being such a chatterbox was only experienced when I paired it with the Vetiver.

The other nights I wore just M3X I noted some differences in my wife's behavior, but they are distinct from being so talkative...again, with far too little data to establish it as an absolute.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-08-2018 2:00 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-14-2018 10:26 AM

I went to a wedding and combined Celebrity and Mr. Vetiver. Just a quick summary. 2 x Celeb, 2 generous swips of MV.

- Had sprained my ankle four days prior, walked around with a small limp.
- No overt hits or anything.
- A friend's gf is a solid 8 white gal, works in the public relation dep so I would assume a high baseline for her kinos but she seemed to be extra touchy with me. Like when we lean in to talk she would hook around my bicep. And when she goes to dance, she tries to get me to go in and join the people while walking around behind me but would like lowkey try to feel my pecs. Usually touchy people in the same situations, they'd just put their hand on my tricep and in the latter situation, just pat down my shoulders right? She seemed super in love with her bf, I feel like these are more subconscious than anything.
- Quite a few parents would initiate convos with me.

Idk how much of this is from Mr. Vetiver. I rarely had success with Celeb solo. This combo seemed interesting to me.

I would test the Mr. Vetiver solo but I'm really tired of that tiny sample bottle, I have no idea how much comes out every time, not even sure if swiping it and putting it back in would contaminate it.
08-14-2018 10:26 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-09-2020 12:02 AM

Pulled the trigger on a bottle of Mr Vetiver just now. Honestly wish I had known it was for sale sooner but I took a Phero hiatus due to the whole COVID situation. I loved the scent of this one and found the phero blend to be a lot of fun and very attractive.

I also saw that he has a new product called Ensnare. If I would have seen that before ordering I’d have also given that a try.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-09-2020 12:02 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-25-2020 10:48 AM

(To the tune of Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne, Randy Rhodes, Bob Daisley)
Mr. Vetiver, uplifts you in the head
Mr. Vetiver, makes her leave nothing unsaid.
It makes the encounter dynamic
With its social draw
It pulls her in like magic
Laughing and smiling all the while…

Some time ago I used Mr. Vetiver on a few occasions, mainly as an excellent cover scent, with M3X and a few other products. Even back then I noted that the trace amounts I used seemed to add a light, almost festive, social air to my wanton and lascivious companions; oftimes with the lady happily chattering incessantly.

Last evening I took my new dropper-bottle of Mr. Vetiver out for a test spin. In its concentrated form, the scent, at least to me, is fresh and clean with (not surprisingly) an abundance of mellowing vetiver scent. It is not a complex scent at all but it is fresh and aqueous that gives one a newly cleansed and shaved manly waft with hints of natural green. While I’ve been drawn to the more complicated and exotic artisan scents from LPMP of late, this is a cool splash of subdued cologne simplicity that almost anyone can easily wear.

The pheromones in Mr. Vetiver are a social sexual and the pheromones match the scent quite well. I applied 4 drops to my inner wrists, front of neck, and sides of my chest. The scent on my skin was initially medium-strong but soon mellowed out so I could hardly smell it; I had no concerns over being the ‘cologne guy’.

Self-effects, for me, were light, but notable. I felt more like conversing and enjoying good times with people and I had an almost immediate mellowing out and uplifting of mood. I wouldn’t go so far as to say that it turned my frown upside down, but it did take my typical easy-going and jovial attitude and dial it up a notch or two while giving me a bit of internal happy-calm and relaxation.

After closing my stores I went to three locales before I made it home and hunted about for instant effects and hits. I got a few extra smiles, some ladies getting less-than-socially-distant from me, and an extra stare or two above baseline, but nothing that would really scream “I am a golden sex-god” like the more sexual blends I’ve used. All in all, I just seemed to be pleasant and likeable to random strangers.

If Mr. Vetiver seems to be a bit lackluster in the gawk & awe factor, it does really shine in interpersonal interactions. As soon as conversation began it was like the others would like nothing more than to sit or stand there with me for hours upon hours just chatting away about anything and everything. With the few men I spoke to I noted a casual friendship sort of comfortable vibe with them. With women it was similar but heightened by a good bit of light and playful flirtation.

I made it home to the wife and kids and did my ‘home from my business’ chores and then cleaned up to spend some time with the wife. After our initial embrace and ‘married coupled shouldn’t kiss with that much passion’ greeting I noted that the wife was much more conversational (as in being a chatterbox) than usual. Her mood was notable lighter and more frisky than usual and she delighted in light and quasi-flirtatious banter. She was either in a clingy, hang on Gladen, sort of mood or the Mr. Vetiver just made her happy and feeling that intimate closeness; either way I happily took it.

While preparing part of the upstairs for remodeling I ran into a snag that more or less totally destroyed the remodeling plans (until that issue is dealt with). My wife put forth solution proposal, rapid-fire, that just wouldn’t work and things got a bit heated with her as she took umbrage at ‘her ideas’ being dismissed. I had to slow her down a bit and explain to her that I had already considered those options, in the moment, and disposed of them because they will not address the core issue. After that it was like she was switched back on again. She almost immediately went back into chattering clingy mode.

Afterwards things got a bit romantic and the sexual aspects started to shine a bit. I don’t feel that Mr. Vetiver is an overt sexual at all; rather that the light social aspects foster a mood of fun and pleasure of company and the ease of talking creates a bond and connection—all of which helps to tap into a lady’s desire emotions. Nonetheless, it was fun and pleasant and the entire evening had that same fresh and vibrant sheen as the vetiver scent physically has. No naughty kinky fun time last night because mitigating circumstances belayed her being in the mood…in fact I was surprised that her mood lightened up enough for her to become Miss June Cuddle Bunny.

Overall I not only love the scent of Mr. Vetiver, but I found it to be a great social lube for smooth conversation, light fun, flirting, and laid back encounters. It gives off a great Gonzo ‘old friends that just met’ (Original Muppet Movie reference) vibe with strangers and is a fantastic ‘enjoy the moment’ product for people you are already close with. While I saw a bit of romantic sexual undertones with this, I wouldn’t exactly call it a heavy-hitter for instant sex appeal. It very well may be, but I didn’t really have much of an opportunity to test it that way. All in all Mr. Vetiver is kind of like fun in a bottle with a fresh and clean aura that is perfectly matched by the scent.

08-25-2020 10:48 AM

Share This Thread