Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apex Metal Ball Roller + Single Molecules
BigDickBandit420
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 496
Thanks received:
114 thanks in 72 posts

Apex Metal Ball Roller + Single Molecules
08-30-2016 1:28 AM

I did a search of the term "Roll" in the Apex category, titles only, and found nothing.

How is your experience with the Apex rollers? I believe they use metal balls if I am remembering correctly. Are they always wet? What's the dosage of inches per drop? I am on the verge of buying a 5ML TUSC roll on to apply before class, and after the gym.

+

Any idea when the single molecules will be coming out and the application method they'll use? I want to buy some of Thundr's Androstadienone , hopefully it is the same stuff in Dion. In the handful of times I've used Dion, I think it has a good balance of emotional connection and comfort without demasculating me.

It's all about inner game and what's going on in your head - your beliefs, expectations and how you act are the greatest factor.

LAL: NA, Voodoo, DP, Wolf, AV, A1
Apex: Titan, Tusc, Core, Dionysos
Androtics: A314 (3-4/2016), MX 297, P96 @ 30mcg, P83 @ 10mcg, P74 @ 10mcg, Ammo, TUTH, IS x2, IH x2, IO, CTTM, Rone @ 2.5mcg, IG, None @ .25mcg, P102, MX 471 - 474
PXS: Cohesion, Ascend w/ cops

Colognes: 1 Million Intense, ADG, Polo Red Intense, Calvin Klein Dark Obsession, Bvlgarri Man in Black
08-30-2016 1:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 538
Thanks received:
324 thanks in 180 posts

RE: Apex Metal Ball Roller + Single Molecules
08-30-2016 5:10 AM

I own Solomon Attar and Houdini which I believe were Apex's first roll-ons and although I don't think the dosing was really every "boiled down" the couple times I've used either, I found about 2-3 inches of application to be sufficient both in scent on the attar and cop effects in Houdini. I found it was 1000% easier to get a consistent application because the metal rollers don't seem to "flex" or give to allow more product to seep out between the ball and the top of the bottle.

Thundr is a very busy guy, so I would just wait patiently, as his products are worth the wait. I would imagine he would lean more towards bulb dropper, as with TUSC and Manimal. I would also think he'd do these in an oil. We'll see!
08-30-2016 5:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread