Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ApI oh my
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

ApI oh my
05-17-2017 10:43 AM

I absolutely love api I had a sample in the past and loved it I loved how it made me feel like Clint Eastwood in all of his western that confidence toughness umph I can't get enough of it but never really got around to purchasing it until about a week ago. So I tried it yesterday for the first time in a long time and that bad ass feeling I missed came right back people were calling me sir getting out of my way etc and this one guy that alway gives me shit didn't say a word didn't even go near me yesterday this is the weapon of choice for me best product I've ever bought personally and if you haven't invested in a bottle yet do it now. ( dosage 2 drops to throat fxs or standard scent no extra cologne temp mid 60s sunny avg humidity)

Now today I decided to mix things up a bit still two drops to throat Plus 1 drop of p96 oil to each side of neck and 2 drops of shine oil to both firearms. Temp 70 with 40% humidity 11am environment urban hospital. Cologne hermes Pamplemousse
As far as selfies a little less cockiness feeling but upbeat due to shine oil I suspect nurses very upbeat and social as opposed to standard straight to the point in out see you next week office staff and dr quite flirtatious.
05-17-2017 10:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: ApI oh my
05-17-2017 11:16 AM

Good report! Thanks

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-17-2017 11:16 AM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: ApI oh my
05-17-2017 12:34 PM

No problemo I don't report much but when I have noticeable results like this I gotsta share
05-17-2017 12:34 PM

Share This Thread