Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone wondered why CAS and TL aren't listen on LAL's website?
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Anyone wondered why CAS and TL aren't listen on LAL's website?
01-10-2022 8:09 AM

I was thinking about it. Alpha Q is the only product from the S1CK line that's listed on Liquid Alchemy Labs' website. It makes me wonder why. As I see it, it can maybe be that they had some sort of a deal for it. Or just maybe Garry's not happy with the blends (if I recall correctly for ex CAS was specifically made with S1CK's parameters, Garry would've added more Alphas).

I have not tried AQ myself (yet) but I haven't seen bad reports about it, reading through the review thread. CAS nukes people, and makes them feel bad, which is odd. True Love is odd in the sense it has this weird emotional vibe in higher doses.

Or maybe the website is just not updated, I dunno. What do you guys think? Why is AQ the only mone that's out there?

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
01-10-2022 8:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dct1493
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Anyone wondered why CAS and TL aren't listen on LAL's website?
01-10-2022 5:10 PM

AQ is not created by S1ck, it was Garry. I read somewhere Garry just took a part in CAS(not sure about TL). Since he doesn't produce by himself so he won't sell it. After I invested in new ver of AQ and CAS, I was so disappointed in S1ck(Not Garry because he won't change the formula), they are a downgrade from the original. And I'm sure LAL's website has not been updated for a while, even Malwarebytes blocks me from it.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2022 7:40 PM by dct1493.)
01-10-2022 5:10 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-11-2022 5:17 PM

(01-10-2022 5:10 PM)dct1493 Wrote:  AQ is not created by S1ck, it was Garry. I read somewhere Garry just took a part in CAS(not sure about TL). Since he doesn't produce by himself so he won't sell it. After I invested in new ver of AQ and CAS, I was so disappointed in S1ck(Not Garry because he won't change the formula), they are a downgrade from the original. And I'm sure LAL's website has not been updated for a while, even Malwarebytes blocks me from it.

I thought it was only the scent that was changed.. I think I saw in the CAS thread that Johnny claimed Garry was the sole responsible person for the blend

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
01-11-2022 5:17 PM
dct1493
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2022 5:30 PM

(01-11-2022 5:17 PM)TracerX Wrote:  I thought it was only the scent that was changed.. I think I saw in the CAS thread that Johnny claimed Garry was the sole responsible person for the blend
It was not only the scent. They claimed that the new formula is more concentrated, 48mg pheromone Concentration + increased amount of Bergamot perfume oil(according to aromafero). And it seems s1ck stop making the old ver both AQ and CAS, I see there is only the new one now.
01-25-2022 5:30 PM

Share This Thread