Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone tried Liquid Trust
evensteven69
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Anyone tried Liquid Trust
02-12-2011 11:30 AM

Been thinking of giving Liquid Trust a try. I have read up on Oxytocin, and am curious about it and it's effects. I currently use Chikara, and am wondering if the results would be the same. Chikara is a great social lub but thats about it. Where as the Oxytocin is a chemical that is released in the body when organisming. So am wondering if I will get social experience plus more. Any advice?
02-12-2011 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 490
Thanks received:
1032 thanks in 558 posts

RE: Anyone tried Liquid Trust
02-12-2011 11:45 AM

I've made 2 purtchses of Liquid Trust, the first seemed to give me a bit of an advantage, the second nada, zip!

Personally, I wouldn't buy it again.

Oxytocin is also what creates the intitial bond between mother and child.

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
02-12-2011 11:45 AM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 678
Thanks received:
1293 thanks in 584 posts

02-12-2011 1:20 PM

Some swear by it ...others don´t ...

Terry thinks it´s great and in the right context ( business situations ) it will be useful !

works great on old women ( grandma of my ex ) to calm them down and make them talk !

I had really good experiences with one of my former employees ... i nearly tried everything on this bloke and only Liquid Trust or Pheromones ( Product by DST ) worked on him !
Made this guy really polite and it was obvious that he felt weird beeing that nice Big Grin

I personally think that Liquid Trust works better on people that have children ... don´t know why but that´s what i observed using up 5 30ml Bottles....

You could use the search function here on this board or on Love Scent board or on AD - forum or read Nbully´s blog ...

Love Scent offers an 30% discount code this month and this would be the chance to try it out if you´re only curious !

If you think you´re going to use it on a regular base i recommend to order directly at Vero Labs ...

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
02-12-2011 1:20 PM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 333
Thanks received:
339 thanks in 128 posts

02-12-2011 8:14 PM

(02-12-2011 11:30 AM)evensteven69 Wrote:  I have read up on Oxytocin, and am curious about it and it's effects.

"Excessive dosage of Oxytocin or long term administration (over a period of 24 hours or longer) have been known to result in tetanic uterine contractions, uterine rupture, postpartum hemorrhage, and water intoxication, sometimes fatal."

"Oxytocin has a half-life of typically about three minutes in the blood. Oxytocin given intravenously does not enter the brain in significant quantities - it is excluded from the brain by the blood-brain barrier. There is no evidence for significant central nervous system entry of oxytocin by nasal spray. Oxytocin nasal sprays have been used to stimulate breastfeeding but the efficacy of this approach is doubtful."

Taken out of context from wikipedia.
02-12-2011 8:14 PM
Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 899
Thanks received:
931 thanks in 375 posts

02-12-2011 10:11 PM

For me Liquid Trust has been one of the most consistent products I have use over hundreds of encounters and situations.
For general work use I actually prefer it to wolf.
It's never failed to get a positive reaction in the least.
Note this is in work and social (but not flirtatious) only situations.
I dont use it all the time, but when I do it seems to work.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
02-12-2011 10:11 PM

kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 154
Thanks received:
356 thanks in 142 posts

02-13-2011 2:07 AM

Read up on this molecule on Paradice 7 site. Daine said the molecule is to heavy and have no purpose outside the body. Interesting read check it out and see what you think.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
02-13-2011 2:07 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1032 thanks in 558 posts

02-13-2011 2:55 AM

Yeah, she spewed the exact same thing that you can find on a number of sites. Gotta remember, she also says Androstenone is a pig pheromone and refuses to use it in any of her mixes.

In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
02-13-2011 2:55 AM
Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 899
Thanks received:
931 thanks in 375 posts

02-13-2011 10:19 AM

So does James Kohl, and doing some research I see it mention in pig breading discussions, and it's in that sections of many customs substance catalogs.
So I'd have to agree it is a pig pheromone
But one that seems to have effect on some humans, sometimes positive sometimes negative.
Does this mean men have to smell like a pig to attract a slut? (it's joke btw)
Or does it mean "All men are pigs", and thats just how many women want them...

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2011 10:19 AM by Pheroman.)
02-13-2011 10:19 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1032 thanks in 558 posts

02-13-2011 11:31 AM

Androstenone is a pig pheromone and wehn a female pig smells it she will immediately assume a mounting position. To bad it doesn't work that way with human females too huh? Big Grin

But, Androstenols do break down into Androstenone on human skin. So, pig pheromone or not it, is found in humans and if it didn't serve some purpose it would likely haved morphed into another chemical that did serve a purpose, through evolution.

Just because its a pig pheromone doesn't mean its not a human pheromone as well. We have very similar organs, and infact have already transplanted pig livers into humans, although it hasn't yet proven very successful due to immune system rejection. The again, our immune system rejects organs transplanted from other humans too.

02-13-2011 11:31 AM

Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 333
Thanks received:
339 thanks in 128 posts

02-13-2011 7:15 PM

(02-13-2011 11:31 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  But, Androstenols do break down into Androstenone on human skin. So, pig pheromone or not it, is found in humans and if it didn't serve some purpose it would likely haved morphed into another chemical that did serve a purpose, through evolution.

I think i have read a report about this, and if i remember right it said Androstenol would start break down to none after about 20-30 minutes. Wonder if it have the same effect when Androstenol are used in cologne? And applying a cologne who have both none and nol with correct dose at start would turn in to an overdose of none after a while?
02-13-2011 7:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liquid Trust feedback for New User Makpak 5 780 06-16-2010 9:27 PM
Last Post: Vaccine