Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone tried Imprint in a scent different than default?
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Anyone tried Imprint in a scent different than default?
10-05-2017 12:09 PM

Description of product says:
"Imprint has an intoxicating light tonka bean and sandalwood aroma that dries down smooth and mixes well with other scent packages.
Best results average 6-8 hours and reduce slowly for a few after. The product does not come in any other scent as that would seriously defeat the purpose of imprinting a scent memory. "

I believe this part was written when thundr only sold it in its classic scent. Now he added the option to choose from different scents.
I'm wondering if anyone bought it in a different scent (I'm interested in Frost). If so, did it still work out for you? I have read that the default scent is subtle and fades away and as some of you know, I have the issue of being paranoid about pheromone real smell. I thought frost is a strong cover (based on the small sample that thundr provided with my last order) so I'm debating.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 3:28 PM by ShadowX114.)
10-05-2017 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Anyone tried Imprint in a scent different than default?
10-05-2017 6:35 PM

(10-05-2017 12:09 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Description of product says:
"Imprint has an intoxicating light tonka bean and sandalwood aroma that dries down smooth and mixes well with other scent packages.
Best results average 6-8 hours and reduce slowly for a few after. The product does not come in any other scent as that would seriously defeat the purpose of imprinting a scent memory. "

I believe this part was written when thundr only sold it in its classic scent. Now he added the option to choose from different scents.
I'm wondering if anyone bought it in a different scent (I'm interested in Frost). If so, did it still work out for you? I have read that the default scent is subtle and fades away and as some of you know, I have the issue of being paranoid about pheromone real smell. I thought frost is a strong cover (based on the small sample that thundr provided with my last order) so I'm debating.

This is a good question. I'd like to second this question as I've only got the classic scent too. Am interested too in other scent packages. And like Shadow, frost is one of me favorite scents too. But the product I got in frost is only number 8.
10-05-2017 6:35 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-05-2017 6:39 PM

I've gotten Imprint unscented (it does have a slight sandalwood scent that is very easily covered but smells great on it's own). I've covered it with many different colognes and it still works. I've had no issues with it not working as well. I have also gotten it in the Imprint scent (LOVE IT) and while it is pretty potent at first it does fade quickly and is easy to cover with any scent you'd like.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 6:40 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-05-2017 6:39 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2017 7:31 PM

Then how could the purpose of the classic one be "imprinting a scent memory" if it fades away quickly....

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
10-05-2017 7:31 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-05-2017 7:34 PM

(10-05-2017 7:31 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Then how could the purpose of the classic one be "imprinting a scent memory" if it fades away quickly....

I believe. I could be wrong but am assuming, the scent fades away for the wearer but the target needs to be closer to the app point. Her nose should be about half a foot away from ur app point. THAT'S when it triggers the imprint effect in her mind associated with the classic scent of the product.

Just me 2 cents. I could be wrong but.

Thundr might be able to explain more I rekon.
10-05-2017 7:34 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-05-2017 7:38 PM

(10-05-2017 7:31 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Then how could the purpose of the classic one be "imprinting a scent memory" if it fades away quickly....

In my experience, the Imprint scent is what really lasts. When I get it unscented it does have a mild sandalwood scent that hangs out for a while but it's subtle and while easily covered by any cologne it does mix with the cologne scent to add that subtle scent note.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-05-2017 7:38 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-05-2017 10:23 PM

(10-05-2017 12:09 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Description of product says:

I ordered Imprint in Frost once as I like the Frost scent. Frost has a bit more projection (around 2 feet more), but the classic scent lasts longer by about 2 hours.

As to effect, I feel that the classic scent is more effective for me and my targets.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-05-2017 10:23 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-05-2017 10:28 PM

(10-05-2017 10:23 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I ordered Imprint in Frost once as I like the Frost scent. Frost has a bit more projection (around 2 feet more), but the classic scent lasts longer by about 2 hours.

As to effect, I feel that the classic scent is more effective for me and my targets.

There is just something about that 'Imprint' scent that is pretty memorable in a great way.

10-05-2017 10:28 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

10-05-2017 10:44 PM

You're right Snoopyace. It's a pleasant sweet scent. It goes well also when combined with other products in Fury and Frost.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-05-2017 10:44 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-06-2017 3:57 AM

I also use and like imprint unscented, which as described has a woody slightly musky scent.
It covers the Androstadienone smell effectively without additional cover.
Used it many times solo with around female friends, at times with their bf present with no adverse reactions.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-06-2017 3:57 AM

Share This Thread