Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone here try just (plain) NUDE+Androstadienone ?
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Anyone here try just (plain) NUDE+Androstadienone ?
06-07-2017 8:44 AM

(06-07-2017 12:21 AM)Dblr619 Wrote:  "Or am I misundertanding something here ?"

Um, yes, spelling the names of mones correctly so ppl understand what you are saying.

HUGE difference between e-none and Androstadienone

Apologies u are correct . it was late in the evening and I have definitely misread that. I will be more careful in the future
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2017 8:53 AM by kocik2000.)
06-07-2017 8:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-07-2017 9:19 AM

(06-07-2017 12:04 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Description on the site sais "6mg of Androstenone in an oil base. Aggresion in a bottle dominance by the drop."

Dirty primitive has less but has opulins ( or however they are spelled ). I would consider trying it but I feel opulins might make gf get an idea of me cheating on her and I prefer living drama free

Or am I misundertanding something here ?

Yes. You misunderstood. E-none is for Androstenone while Androstadienone is called 'Androstadienone '. The effect between those two are different and somehow can be said totally opposite.

Androstenone gives sexual and sometimes aggressive vibes. But androstadienone giving comfort to women in close proximity to you but had a very bad self effect on most men including me. Depression. Instant beta male. Fatigued. And trust me, it is real.

I hate androstadienone. Don't get me wrong. The effect on women is really over the top. Over long and repeated exposure the target might fall for you. But at the cost of my manhood, I would rather avoid Androstadienone .

I could counter the bad self effect of Androstadienone with Copulin since it all come down to which hormones these two effect but still it is not enough.

If you are one of a few people which don't get self effect from Androstadienone , I say go on with Nude + Androstadienone . She will be very comfortable around you under the beautification effect from Nude.

'Nude + Androstadienone = Beautification/Attractiveness + Feels good when I'm around you'

Edit: I typed A-1 but it appear on my post as androstadienone?? Why?

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2017 9:22 AM by Ozee.)
06-07-2017 9:19 AM

Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-15-2017 8:12 AM

(06-07-2017 9:19 AM)Ozee Wrote:  Edit: I typed A-1 but it appear on my post as androstadienone?? Why?

Hello, this is the feature of the forums. I came to know when I typed N-P-A(without dashes) and it gave full words of the product.
06-15-2017 8:12 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-15-2017 10:14 AM

(06-07-2017 9:19 AM)Ozee Wrote:  Yes. You misunderstood. E-none is for Androstenone while Androstadienone is called 'Androstadienone '. The effect between those two are different and somehow can be said totally opposite.

Androstenone gives sexual and sometimes aggressive vibes. But androstadienone giving comfort to women in close proximity to you but had a very bad self effect on most men including me. Depression. Instant beta male. Fatigued. And trust me, it is real.

I hate androstadienone. Don't get me wrong. The effect on women is really over the top. Over long and repeated exposure the target might fall for you. But at the cost of my manhood, I would rather avoid Androstadienone .

I could counter the bad self effect of Androstadienone with Copulin since it all come down to which hormones these two effect but still it is not enough.

If you are one of a few people which don't get self effect from Androstadienone , I say go on with Nude + Androstadienone . She will be very comfortable around you under the beautification effect from Nude.

'Nude + Androstadienone = Beautification/Attractiveness + Feels good when I'm around you'

Edit: I typed A-1 but it appear on my post as androstadienone?? Why?

I have come to the understanding between the two thanks guys . I think I am also prone to those negative effects. Not the depression but just major major tiredness. I was getting worried because I went 2-3 days without mones and was still getting shitty sleep and waking up tired as hell.

Solution? Besides washing off mones after every use I washed the living shit out of my bed . When I just started using mones there was more than a few instances of me falling asleep with them on.
It seems like a silly idea that the residue left on my bed could have cause it but maybe overly the 8-9 hour exposure during sleep they were somehow affecting me ?

The problem has been fixed since with the solution mentioned above. So I guess me recommendation is just to always remove mones after every use .

A friend also mentioned witch hazel wipes as a tool to remove mones on the go.
06-15-2017 10:14 AM
austinitecute
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-15-2017 11:45 AM

(06-15-2017 10:14 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I have come to the understanding between the two thanks guys . I think I am also prone to those negative effects. Not the depression but just major major tiredness. I was getting worried because I went 2-3 days without mones and was still getting shitty sleep and waking up tired as hell.

Solution? Besides washing off mones after every use I washed the living shit out of my bed . When I just started using mones there was more than a few instances of me falling asleep with them on.
It seems like a silly idea that the residue left on my bed could have cause it but maybe overly the 8-9 hour exposure during sleep they were somehow affecting me ?

The problem has been fixed since with the solution mentioned above. So I guess me recommendation is just to always remove mones after every use .

A friend also mentioned witch hazel wipes as a tool to remove mones on the go.
Yes very effective. I keep them in the glove box and take mones off right away. either after the date or the deed.
06-15-2017 11:45 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

06-15-2017 1:35 PM

(06-07-2017 9:19 AM)Ozee Wrote:  I could counter the bad self effect of Androstadienone with Copulin since it all come down to which hormones these two effect but still it is not enough.

T150 under the nose helps for this

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-15-2017 1:35 PM

Share This Thread