Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone experienced Kavorka
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Anyone experienced Kavorka
03-06-2020 12:25 AM

The Kavorka is a word which originated from the Latvian Orthodox according to the internet It means the lure of the animal. It is described as a curse, making someone irresistible to anyone of the opposite sex.
I first saw this on an episode of Seinfield and since the world of Pheromones is related to the lure and magnetism of the opposite sex I'm sure there have been instances where you experienced Kavorka either affecting others or being affected yourself. Tell us your story and what pheromones were used to achieve Kavorka.
03-06-2020 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Anyone experienced Kavorka
03-06-2020 2:05 AM

(03-06-2020 12:25 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  The Kavorka is a word which originated from the Latvian Orthodox according to the internet It means the lure of the animal. It is described as a curse, making someone irresistible to anyone of the opposite sex.
I first saw this on an episode of Seinfield and since the world of Pheromones is related to the lure and magnetism of the opposite sex I'm sure there have been instances where you experienced Kavorka either affecting others or being affected yourself. Tell us your story and what pheromones were used to achieve Kavorka.

The Ruthvah (animal musks) mixes remind me of this. I will often wear them uncovered because the scent is magical to me.

I get polarized responses not exactly like but in a way like when I wore New Pheromone Additive uncovered.

Most negative responses are nose crinkles (micro expression of disgust, as I recall)....Positive responses of being grabbed, even playfully hit by women, personal questions, backing into me and boobings.

For some reason blonde women own the award for most of these extreme responses. .
03-06-2020 2:05 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2020 3:18 AM

I am a Latvian, and strangely I have never heard of the word "kavorka". Besides, what is meant by Latvian orthodox?

Updated: Russian termwiki says it's a term invented in the TV show Seinfeld to describe someone with extraordinary, unanticipated luck and success.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020 3:31 AM by campoviejo.)
03-06-2020 3:18 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-06-2020 9:05 AM

(03-06-2020 12:25 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  It is described as a curse, making someone irresistible to anyone of the opposite sex.
Tell us your story and what pheromones were used to achieve Kavorka.

Never heard the term before, which is odd, because I enjoy Seinfeld.

Not really pheromone related, but many years ago I was a touring musician in rock bands and experienced something like what you describe. Initially it was fun and amazing and quite the ego-boost; but it became problematic, superficial, annoying, and it really ended up ultimately doing quite a number on my psyche. Of course, the big difference there (in my opinion) is that i wasn't irresistible to women, myself. They were infatuated with what they perceived me to be, and by default I had to play that role anyway, so it added veracity to their initial assumptions. It is difficult to describe the emotional feeling of being in such a position, but I can see how it would, indeed, be a curse.

Pheromone-wise, I have yet to find anything that parallels that. I am a huge fan of TLG, and while it opens the doors and helps me to create a fast and deep connection that makes going from total strangers to playmates hastily, it doesn't instantly turn ladies into groupies or get them all throwing themselves at me from the get-go. It helps me make it quick and easy, but I still need to stroll through the open doors of seduction. TKO is, for me, a lot of fun in the sexual/ attraction aspects as well; but it isn't an "irresistible to all women" blend. There are others, of course, but of all the pheromones I've tried those two seem to be the best ones for me for pulling in the ladies. Your results may vary.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020 9:58 AM by Gladen.)
03-06-2020 9:05 AM

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2020 10:12 AM

In the show it is considered a curse because your animal magnetism is so strong it attracts everyone around you whether you want their attraction or not.
I have both Ruthvah and Manimal which remind me of this but nowhere near the same results of Kavorka. The closest was when I wore a combination of three PSX pheromones and everywhere I went that day women were infatuated with me. I don't recall the exact mix but its in my previous threads I went to a restaurant and then to the strip club with women acting like I was a the last man on earth.
03-06-2020 10:12 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-06-2020 10:31 AM

(03-06-2020 10:12 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  In the show it is considered a curse because your animal magnetism is so strong it attracts everyone around you whether you want their attraction or not.
I have both Ruthvah and Manimal which remind me of this but nowhere near the same results of Kavorka. The closest was when I wore a combination of three PSX pheromones and everywhere I went that day women were infatuated with me. I don't recall the exact mix but its in my previous threads I went to a restaurant and then to the strip club with women acting like I was a the last man on earth.

True, but remember...every product is trying to get to that level and none has yet with everyone.

New Pheromone Additive buildup also worked well, but not with everyone.
03-06-2020 10:31 AM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-08-2020 6:57 AM

(03-06-2020 9:05 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Pheromone-wise, I have yet to find anything that parallels that. I am a huge fan of TLG, and while it opens the doors and helps me to create a fast and deep connection that makes going from total strangers to playmates hastily, it doesn't instantly turn ladies into groupies or get them all throwing themselves at me from the get-go. It helps me make it quick and easy, but I still need to stroll through the open doors of seduction. TKO is, for me, a lot of fun in the sexual/ attraction aspects as well; but it isn't an "irresistible to all women" blend. There are others, of course, but of all the pheromones I've tried those two seem to be the best ones for me for pulling in the ladies. Your results may vary.

Haha, I agree with you on those two. TLG does this extraordinarily well. And TKO does this to a smaller percentage of women. I mean, as recently as less than 12 hours ago me and a friend went to grab a pizza in a place we rarely eat. Never seen the server before. She seemed star struck from the beginning. A little small talk turned quickly into her saying, “I feel like I know you.” I don’t recall ever meeting her before. She kept returning over and over for no real reason. She then asked where we were going afterwards. Not in a meaningless small talk way. In a way like she was hoping to get invited.

I have described it as “Kavorka” to people. An older friend of mine had it for sure. This was years ago. Just a seemingly average guy that women had always been drawn to. He told me it had been that way all his life. I told him 20 years ago he had the Kavorka after seeing the episode Big Grin
I didn’t understand it and was kind of jealous of the whole thing. I changed a lot of things in my life a few years ago including the way I look at interactions with everyone. I can’t put my finger on what exactly it was but I slowly started getting this from women. I suddenly realized it was more about my behavior and the way you look at someone the first time you ever see them than anything else. That initial 20 seconds can completely short circuit a girl. TLG causes it to just have a little longer reach to more women.
03-08-2020 6:57 AM

Share This Thread