Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone ever try Inner Realm?
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Anyone ever try Inner Realm?
03-15-2017 1:41 PM

Anyone ever try Inner Realm? I couldn't find a pheromone ingredient list for this product. Any idea of what's in it?

[Image: 41l0jobTBkL.jpg]

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-15-2017 1:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Anyone ever try Inner Realm?
03-15-2017 6:13 PM

(03-15-2017 1:41 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Anyone ever try Inner Realm? I couldn't find a pheromone ingredient list for this product. Any idea of what's in it?

[Image: 41l0jobTBkL.jpg]

I have it and it hasn't impressed me so far. It has a fruity clean scent that covers up the A1 a bit. It has A1 and if I recall correctly one other phero. The scent reminded me of something from the Calvin Klein family.

I'm not a good judge because lately anything with a1 in it seems to make me melancholy even at low doses and especially an aerosol. I suspect my T has dropped as I haven't been able to work out for several months and this might be making me A1 sensitive.

The bottle I have had the ingredients printed on the back and is exactly the same as what you have posted. When I have chance, I'll post.

Some women liked the scent and commented positively and I got some overall positive reactions but I was really hoping it had a secret ingredient in it ala Eau De Geek. I could see giving it a spin again in early summer as it is that kind of scent.
03-15-2017 6:13 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-15-2017 10:33 PM

I did. I also tried the other one "Realm".
The regular Realm is spicy, a little bit middle eastern smelling IMO. Good for winter or fall. Mine is few years old now and I feel the scent has changed so I don't like spraying it anymore.
Inner Realm smells more for summer. It's citrusy. I, too, got complimented by women. Not sure about the effects but at least in terms of scent, I did get compliments. I believe this one is discontinued, no?

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
03-15-2017 10:33 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-16-2017 12:21 PM

(03-15-2017 6:13 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Some women liked the scent and commented positively and I got some overall positive reactions but I was really hoping it had a secret ingredient in it ala Eau De Geek. I could see giving it a spin again in early summer as it is that kind of scent.

I'm guessing that it was just a1. But yes if you get a chance can you look at the label. So many people have reported that they got compliments from the scent.

(03-15-2017 10:33 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I did. I also tried the other one "Realm".
The regular Realm is spicy, a little bit middle eastern smelling IMO. Good for winter or fall. Mine is few years old now and I feel the scent has changed so I don't like spraying it anymore.
Inner Realm smells more for summer. It's citrusy. I, too, got complimented by women. Not sure about the effects but at least in terms of scent, I did get compliments. I believe this one is discontinued, no?

So many people have reported that they got compliments from the scent. This is available. I just ran across it. It probably didn't do much of anything. I also had a few bottles of the other Realm. I loved the scent so i was thinking about getting a bottle of this.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-16-2017 12:21 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-16-2017 12:32 PM

(03-16-2017 12:21 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I also had a few bottles of the other Realm. I loved the scent so i was thinking about getting a bottle of this.

I was considering trying the original realm ... can you describe the scent? seems inner realm is more of a summer scent which I might prefer.

did you get any hits from the original or you just like the scent?

seems realm contains EST ... os.net/discussion/33/estratetraenol-est/p1

thanks!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 12:41 PM by Spider-mone.)
03-16-2017 12:32 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-16-2017 1:19 PM

(03-16-2017 12:32 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I was considering trying the original realm ... can you describe the scent? seems inner realm is more of a summer scent which I might prefer.

did you get any hits from the original or you just like the scent?

seems realm contains EST ... os.net/discussion/33/estratetraenol-est/p1

thanks!

It starts off Spicy. Then the citrus/mandarin orange comes in. It ends with a wood scent.

I wouldn't be surprised that it contained EST. Erox thought that EST was "the cat's meow". They put it in everything. All of the male pheromone products that they put EST in failed...including the one they introduced here (https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Product-Reviews-Erox).

03-16-2017 1:19 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-16-2017 2:03 PM

(03-16-2017 1:19 PM)Paradox Wrote:  It starts off Spicy. Then the citrus/mandarin orange comes in. It ends with a wood scent.

I wouldn't be surprised that it contained EST. Erox thought that EST was "the cat's meow". They put it in everything. All of the male pheromone products that they put EST in failed...including the one they introduced here (https://pherotruth.com/Forum-Product-Reviews-Erox).

did the original do anything for you in the way of attention/attraction?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-16-2017 2:03 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-16-2017 2:31 PM

(03-16-2017 2:03 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  did the original do anything for you in the way of attention/attraction?

Realm made a small splash when it first hit the market. Erox said they didn't include pheromones that would attract the opposite sex in their respective perfumes. The men's cologne would have pheromones that would make men feel good. The women's line would do the same for women.

Realm was made for self effects, not attraction. Realm was a true dud as far as attraction goes.

03-16-2017 2:31 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-16-2017 11:37 PM

(03-16-2017 1:19 PM)Paradox Wrote:  It starts off Spicy. Then the citrus/mandarin orange comes in. It ends with a wood scent.

Yep I'm pretty sure it is A1 and EST. I'll check the bottle this weekend to confirm. The write up is accurate: spice, citrus/lemon, but I find the finish synthetic with smell of mones. Women and kids seem to like it.
03-16-2017 11:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Realm Intense For Men by Erox Paradox 6 1,898 03-14-2018 9:27 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  new Realm perfume? balagtas1020 0 1,051 03-20-2015 12:35 AM
Last Post: balagtas1020