Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone ever had issues with returns at AD?
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Anyone ever had issues with returns at AD?
10-30-2009 10:23 PM

They don't like to work service issues on the forum. Steve has a link at the bottom of his posts to open a ticket.

I've made a lot of orders, and there have been a couple of mistakes, some time back. No photos requested, and they just corrected by shipping me the right stuff at no additional charge. I suspect any changes in policy may be due to people taking advantage of the previous situation.

Call and talk to Steve. I think he will set things straight. It does not seem just for you to have to pay more shipping. Cash for shipping may be a feature of their shopping cart that requires a manual override.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
10-30-2009 10:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-31-2009 4:41 AM

This is the normal policy really. They should send you a GC that will cover both the bottle and the shipping because it was there mistake. Be sure to check you spam folder and add Androtics smartmones direct to your address book. GC's for some reason frequantly go to the spam folder. Thats where I always find mine even now. Generally they are very good customer service wise.

Tisha
10-31-2009 4:41 AM
crewchief182
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-31-2009 8:49 AM

Thanks for everyone's help/advice. I'll take care of it first thing Monday, and I'm sure they'll take care of me. Have a great weekend!
10-31-2009 8:49 AM
crewchief182
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-09-2009 7:30 PM

Thought I'd update everyone on my experience with Androtics.

I took the advice of my fellow members here, and placed the phone call. They told me that they got the OK to mail out my 30ml of Instant Openness. That was over a week ago. Submitted not one, but two tickets to customer support, and both went unanswered. Resubmitted my original complaint email with pics 4 or 5 times, to no avail. So, I reversed the charges on my credit card today. Not another dime of my hard cash will these $@*! get. Strange company.

Thanks for listening, and buyer beware.
11-09-2009 7:30 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-09-2009 11:30 PM

Sounds like things are really different over there now. Sorry to hear that things didn't get resolved.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
11-09-2009 11:30 PM

DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

11-19-2009 1:57 AM

AD has always gave me a great service. Some delays occur, but that's because some time is needed to prepare the orders or maybe a material is needed (which was my case with the last order I placed).

Mickaelia in Customer Service was attentive and always willing to give answers, even with a DHL problem that wasn't ADs fault, and yes, I even got a phone call on how everything went to get my product, which is extremely rare these days.

These are though times for AD and almost everyone in this industry, We even heard of the recent problems with Love Scent, and all it takes it's a little patience and understanding from us so they can resolve the issues for the best.

So, as far with AD, no complaints with them, everything has been perfect.
11-19-2009 1:57 AM
crewchief182
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-20-2009 9:31 AM

I finally received my product, along with two freebies. I am satisfied with the final results, but still upset with the way this was handled. Because of their products, I will be ordering in the future.
11-20-2009 9:31 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-21-2009 7:34 AM

Glad to hear things worked out for you Crewchief. Even the best customer service isn't immune to hiccups and it sounds like you just caught an unlucky break.

The Androstenone Discussion
11-21-2009 7:34 AM

Unregistered

12-16-2009 2:53 PM

yeah just call them. They seem good and I'd be surprised if they made you pay shipping for their error.

I don't doubt anyone's order coming broken though. My first order was in a thin FedEx envelope and was actually put under my welcome mat because I wasn't home. Thank goodness no one stepped on it! But I was happy with my order and shipping was fast and trackable which is always nice.

Edit: just saw you got it handled (I missed the whole 2nd page! whoops). I'm glad they took care of you.
12-16-2009 2:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Customer service returns reviews Paradox 4 2,392 03-04-2014 9:49 AM
Last Post: Paradox