Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Anyone do PE?
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Anyone do PE?
03-27-2018 5:14 PM

Serious question. Does it matter if soft it's kind of small side but once up its thick and big? I'm just trying to figure out the need for it to dangle as long as the job gets done.
03-27-2018 5:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-27-2018 5:29 PM

(03-27-2018 5:14 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Serious question. Does it matter if soft it's kind of small side but once up its thick and big? I'm just trying to figure out the need for it to dangle as long as the job gets done.

Apparently, (and when I mean apparently, am going by what other chicks I slept with, told me.) there's 2 types of penises. 1. Is the grower. Start small and grow big. 2. Is the show-er. They hang and show big, grow only a coupl'a more inches when erect.

I believe what's important is the overall erect size during intercourse AND the ability to hit that little lump behind their clit inside the internal vaginal canal. The g-spot. The more stimulation of their g-spot, the more enjoyable for them (AND you) it is.

If size is a matter, there ARE ways to still perform. I read somewhere that there's a certain angle ya need to be at, that helps stimulate their g-slot WHILE you's both enjoy ur session. Also, missionary position (or any similar positions) or cowgirl (her on top facing you) helps their g-spot stimulation.

theLaw

Rep Post

(03-27-2018 5:14 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Serious question. Does it matter if soft it's kind of small side but once up its thick and big? I'm just trying to figure out the need for it to dangle as long as the job gets done.

The longer flaccid hang is not an end goal, but just goes along with increasing length/girth in general..............and mastering the helicopter.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2018 5:31 PM by theLaw.)
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-27-2018 5:31 PM

(03-27-2018 5:29 PM)theLaw Wrote:  The longer flaccid hang is not an end goal, but just goes along with increasing length/girth in general..............and do the helicopter.

Ha haaa. The good old helicopter. I believe that's good exercise to the penis too. Smile
03-27-2018 5:31 PM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-27-2018 11:51 PM

I agree with DrChocolate and theLaw. Flaccid size doesn't really matter. It's all about erect length and girth...and skill.

I'm a grower, not a shower. Sometimes it's a nice surprise for the girl and makes her feel good to know she can make you grow so much.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2018 11:53 PM by LastDragon.)
03-27-2018 11:51 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-28-2018 11:47 AM

Ok. Ya I'm the 1st one but was getting concerned that maybe it was suppose to dangle for health or something lol.

Lastdragon, I've had both spectrums of that. One was excited because she thought she was special Since I acted surprised it got so big with her and the other was all hot and ready until she seen it fully grown and that ended right there. Said I ain't putting that thing in her.
03-28-2018 11:47 AM

WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-28-2018 4:37 PM

Girls obviously want a guy that's big enough while erect to satisfy her, so having a strong, erect cock is desired. I'm more of a grower instead of a shower, so I've had discussions with a few of my female friends on what the prefer. Seems like they like guys who are showers because it's visually stimulating, turns them on, and gives off the initial impression that he's packing although it may not be the case. Growers with a decent erect size are a pleasant surprise if the girl isn't expecting it to grow that big based on it's flaccid size. If given equal erection quality and size between the two, I'd prefer to be a shower.
03-28-2018 4:37 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-28-2018 7:28 PM

Am a shower, and I can't really say that it's a good or bad thing. But when they see me, they do have a weird surprised wide open eyes look on their face sometimes.

There's a way to not even make it visible at all to the girl when u're in action. It's called foreplay. I personally love it. Especially when I tease her, by going all the way to the edge of where she's about to cum, and then completely stop for a bit, and then start again. Do that continually till she can't take it no more. And then penetrate. Till then, never show none of ur parts. May be just ur upper body, but that's it. I freaking love that. Turns me on. There's a few times that they gushed WHILE we were on intercourse, cos I wound her up that much. Oh and be prepared to be crushed when that happens. Her internal muscle contraction WILL crush ur penis when that happens. Lol. Good experience indeed. Of all times I slept with chicks, there were only a few times that I was able to synchronize the perfect timing of me coming and her gushing both at the same time. It's hard to achieve it both simultaneously. But it's doable. And when that happens, man it's an amazing feeling. It's easier to achieve it with the FWB. So am assuming it's easier to achieve it with ur gf or wife. Communication is defo the key.

I've learnt this many years ago from a cougar I slept with. Her communication method was simple. She told me to hold me left hand interlocked with the fingers to her right hand and when she twists it to her right, to me left, she wants me to go faster. And if she pushes it forward, she wants me to go harder, as in more pressure on both her clit (me tounge) and g-spot (me right hand fingers) at the same time. She was basically communicating everything in one hand motion without even saying none at all. Start slow and less pressure. U may wanna apply the same method with ur lover.

Oh and BTW, if u want her to be a memorable one, when she does gush, keep going. Don't stop. She won't like it, at the time. But she'll ask u for more if ya keep going. At that exact time, her leg muscles will be the strongest, so be prepared. Keep going for a few more seconds, and trust me, when the next time arrives, it ain't YOU who'll initiate. It'll be her. If ya do all of it the right way, and if it won't happen the exact way I described, I'll cut me ear and send it to ya thru the post. Am just messing, but seriously, it's good fun for both u AND ur partner. Make sure she's relaxed at the beginning.

Oh BTW, if u're ready to do it, do it at her place, on HER bed. Not urs. Cos when a lady gushes, she freaking wets the whole bed, 'nuf to even throw that bed sheet out. There goes 50 bucks down the drain. Lol. But the glow on her face after that gush, it's priceless. If ya both live in the same place, then put some kinda cover over the bed sheet. You've been warned. Smile

If all this makes any sense to ya, then ya don't need to be worried about ur size. "SHE" won't care what ur size is. Cos basically ya just satisfied her better than the biggest dick in the world and the biggest dildo in the world. Make sure not to do it on a regular basis. And make sure ya demand what ya want and be an arse hole next time she initiates. After about 2 3 times she gives ya what ya want, only THEN, ya do it for her again. Show her that only YOU can give her that by only doing it here and there. But not all the time. And show her that ya do it ONLY when ya FEEL like doing it to her.

Gentlemen, do all that the right way, and see if she gives a flying inch about how big or small ur dick size is. Smile
03-28-2018 7:28 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

03-29-2018 6:20 AM

I sign every word you said Dr Smile

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-29-2018 6:20 AM
DrChocolate