Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Any replacements for LA, AD, or Adrotics
biggiesmells
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Any replacements for LA, AD, or Adrotics
08-27-2018 7:18 PM

I had used a couple of these products in the past from these companies but seem to be in business or able at least able to sell products currently.

Androtics and Alpha Dream seem to be out of business and Liquid Alchemy lost their merchant account. I used to like Alpah 314, LIIK, and a couple of the more social ones from Androtics which had a positive effect on my mood. Any recommendations of good sites or even products.
08-27-2018 7:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Any replacements for LA, AD, or Adrotics
08-27-2018 8:06 PM

Someone will be along shortly to tell you about the search box on the top of the screen.

I'd suggest checking out Apex. Titan is a great Alpha product, Core is an excellent social and I have great luck with M3X for attraction. Alternatively, Charisma from Love Potion is a very underrated social/attractive product and LPMP has some scents that women really dig.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018 8:39 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-27-2018 8:06 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Any replacements for LA, AD, or Adrotics
08-27-2018 8:43 PM

I'll be rude first : do your homework .

Now I will give u an answer : if u did your homework u would realize that AD works and is fairly back , and that u can order LAL stuff through email

If u want alternatives to products listed , I'll repeat myself learn to use search function . Google and search function for the win.

Not being mean but members are just tired of replying to same old threads
08-27-2018 8:43 PM

Share This Thread