Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Pheromones that would repel men?
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Any Pheromones that would repel men?
02-21-2019 3:53 AM

Just asking out of curiosity.
02-21-2019 3:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: Any Pheromones that would repel men?
02-21-2019 9:14 AM

(02-21-2019 3:53 AM)LastDragon Wrote:  Just asking out of curiosity.

My first question would be 'why would you want to?'

While i have no experience with such things, as I am a man myself. My first guess (unfounded and unsupported and with zero data to back it up) would be to utilize a pheromone designed for homosexual men to attract homosexual men. If it is heterosexual men that you are looking to to repel, then my assumption is that the aura the pheromones will give you would be a turn-off for them and the homosexual men would be confused by the aura and not approach you. but honestly, that is merely conjecture.

Edited to add: and, of course, after I wrote this I checked your profile and discovered that you are male. I assumed, from the placement of your question, that the question was [as a woman] what pheromones will repel men. I apologize.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019 9:20 AM by Gladen.)
02-21-2019 9:14 AM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-21-2019 3:07 PM

Well, let me rephrase my question. Are there any mones that a woman could wear to repel men who won't leave them alone, after it's been made clear that the woman is not interested?
02-21-2019 3:07 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-21-2019 3:29 PM

(02-21-2019 3:07 PM)LastDragon Wrote:  Well, let me rephrase my question. Are there any mones that a woman could wear to repel men who won't leave them alone, after it's been made clear that the woman is not interested?

Aaah!

An outside shot would be BW, or anything else with the potential to be rugged,manly, and caustic.

Unfortunately, as you described it above, a guy like that; one that cannot take NO for an answer; is unlikely to be dissuaded by a pheromone signature, as pheromones only enhance a slight portion of a person's overall demeanor. Such a 'man' (not really a man, but constantly typing out 'abrasive thick-headed juvenile douche that thinks he's goddess' gift to women' is a bit too much) has himself far too invested in the outcome of the situation, and despite reality he sounds relentless in his pursuit of what he desires.

That sort of 'man' probably needs to be sternly told she would rather bleed from the eyes than be near him, that his very presence is revolting and his unwillingness to see that she is not interested in him is one of the main reasons why so many women hate men. And furthermore that if he hits on her again, approaches her, or even dares to think about her; that his efforts will be rewarded with physical harm that starts with a knee in the groin and ends with a semi-private room in a hospital where, with lots of work and physical therapy, he could one day hope to eat solid food again.

And lastly, even if he were the very last man on Earth and the future of mankind depended on her sleeping with him; that she would turn lesbian and doom humanity for all of eternity rather than to endure the torture of him; such is the level of her loathing for him.

Now, myself, I am all for a man or a woman to pursue any person they are interested in. But if they are not interested, that is the end of it. Some people (unfortunately and embarrassingly it is usually males) just cannot get the hint and the kid gloves just need to come off.

I'm sure the ladies might have some actually helpful suggestions, but that is merely my two cents worth.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019 3:38 PM by Gladen.)
02-21-2019 3:29 PM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-22-2019 11:25 AM

No product or mone that I'm aware of, lol.
A guy that won't take no for an answer.
Maybe something alpha, sure, but why would I bother to wear something that would be stand-off-ish around everyone just hoping to affect 1 person. Too much trouble.

I make myself inaccessible and respond to nothing from them. Unless they are a sociopath, they get the hint and go away.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-22-2019 11:25 AM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-22-2019 10:44 PM

Eau de skunk perhaps?
02-22-2019 10:44 PM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-26-2019 11:11 AM

I see what you are saying, Gladen and NuTrix. I kind of figured as much. Thanks for the input, all.
02-26-2019 11:11 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-26-2019 2:16 PM

Yeah my best guess is a high Alpha product like Ascend
02-26-2019 2:16 PM

LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-26-2019 3:29 PM

I have Alpha Teasures. Maybe that would do it. I'm not really planning on doing anything, though. I was just curious, because a female friend of mine is having this problem, and I wondered if any mones could help out.
02-26-2019 3:29 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-28-2019 12:12 PM

(02-26-2019 3:29 PM)LastDragon Wrote:  I have Alpha Teasures. Maybe that would do it. I'm not really planning on doing anything, though. I was just curious, because a female friend of mine is having this problem, and I wondered if any mones could help out.

I would hate to recommend something strongly alpha and her have a negative unintended affect on everyone just to try to hit one guy Sad

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-28-2019 12:12 PM

Share This Thread