Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any of you ladies using Aqua Vitae and Bad Wolf?
Darbla
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Any of you ladies using Aqua Vitae and Bad Wolf?
04-21-2019 4:42 AM

I posted in my intro thread that I was looking for kind of a "superhero" phero or probably "status vibe" is what it would be referred to in forums like this. So AV and BW were recommended to me, Garry offered to send me some samples to try, so I will do that when they arrive. My favorite phero used to be LPMP's Intellectual Woman and they discontinued that, so now several years later I'm trying again. I've been reading an AV post but it's taking me days to get through all the hundreds of posts and I'll hit some BW threads next. Wolf has also piqued my interest.

I looked a bit here in the women's forum and don't see my exact question addressed (women's experiences using these men's and other status Pheromones, with an emphasis on social/career advancement and not sex). If not these two, what other women's Pheromones would be in that vein? I do have LPMP's Swimming With Sharks, which is what I'm using now at work.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2019 4:45 AM by Darbla.)
04-21-2019 4:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Any of you ladies using Aqua Vitae and Bad Wolf?
04-22-2019 5:35 AM

Do you want to feel like a man or others to perceive you as more aggressive?It wouldn't hurt to try BW, I don't know how others will interpret strong masculine pheromones from you (perhaps that you are surrounded with strong men?), but you should get good self effects from that.If you are located in Europe you can buy a 6ml sample from aromafero and not risk much.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-22-2019 5:35 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-23-2019 11:23 AM

I've been experimenting with men's blends from PheromoneXS and really like the APi and Ascend so far with a bit of pregnenolone and DM+ (also from XS). It lends well to the goddess vibe ^_~
I remember from a while back, Akelah?, using BW and liking it. There have been others but I haven't seen them on the forums for a while.
LPs SWS is nice. Friendly and approachable but still pretty good status. Maybe not superhero, lol, but still good.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-23-2019 11:23 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

04-23-2019 5:04 PM

I saw LAL has a She Wolf. If you try it out, come back with reposts please! Big Grin

04-23-2019 5:04 PM

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-01-2019 10:21 AM

I have been using men's status pheromone products for a while. My go to for work so far has been Nude Alpha, but I remember loving Wolf before my 10 mL bottle ran out. I've used a sample of AV awhile back when I'd go to the gym and it made me feel extraordinarily confident, although I was a lot more in shape back then so that might have played a role as well. API is also excellent when I had to present at conferences. Please keep us posted on your findings.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
05-01-2019 10:21 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

05-01-2019 10:17 PM

(05-01-2019 10:21 AM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  I have been using men's status pheromone products for a while. My go to for work so far has been Nude Alpha, but I remember loving Wolf before my 10 mL bottle ran out. I've used a sample of AV awhile back when I'd go to the gym and it made me feel extraordinarily confident, although I was a lot more in shape back then so that might have played a role as well. API is also excellent when I had to present at conferences. Please keep us posted on your findings.

The men's NA or the women's? I've been eying that one for months now...
Happy to see another lady APi wearer!

05-01-2019 10:17 PM

Share This Thread