Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any ideas on mixing AM with Essence of Woman ?

Unregistered

Question Any ideas on mixing AM with Essence of Woman ?
01-09-2013 2:56 AM

Sup fellas!

I was looking to add a little extra kick to my bottle of Alpha Maschio (I have the sandalwood scent which is amazing).

I was reading an Essence of Woman thread on Androtics that gave me this idea. I was thinking of adding 3 full droppers of Essence of Woman (total of 15 drops) right into my bottle of AM. I don't want to come off like some man whore or player....I just want to give off that, "in demand guy".

Frankly speaking I HATE the smell of Essence of Woman (smells like ass and feet from a dead hobo). The only cover I feel is potent enough to cover the stank is AM.

Any of the experienced members here think this is a bad idea? I really would appreciate your input.

Thanks!
01-09-2013 2:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Any ideas on mixing AM with Essence of Woman ?
01-09-2013 3:17 AM

(01-09-2013 2:56 AM)andromun Wrote:  Sup fellas!

I was looking to add a little extra kick to my bottle of Alpha Maschio (I have the sandalwood scent which is amazing).

I was reading an Essence of Woman thread on Androtics that gave me this idea. I was thinking of adding 3 full droppers of Essence of Woman (total of 15 drops) right into my bottle of AM. I don't want to come off like some man whore or player....I just want to give off that, "in demand guy".

Frankly speaking I HATE the smell of Essence of Woman (smells like ass and feet from a dead hobo). The only cover I feel is potent enough to cover the stank is AM.

Any of the experienced members here think this is a bad idea? I really would appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Why not try using a couple drops and layering the am over the top, no sense in ruining a perfectly good bottle of product.
01-09-2013 3:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

01-09-2013 11:43 AM

I see what you are saying, if I am wrong on my calculations then my efforts are wasted along with a bottle of AM. Thanks
01-09-2013 11:43 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-09-2013 6:11 PM

If you hate the smell see about getting the light copulin mix from chris.

I have Essence of Woman and it definitely stinks and im thinking of trying out chris. I just sniff mine for self effects.
01-09-2013 6:11 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-09-2013 7:57 PM

please dont waste a bottle of AM dropping cops into it when you just apply them manually. or just use a togo bottle. Personally i feel that cops are totally overrated and really fuck up things with women who aren't into competition which is most women.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 7:57 PM by as33156.)
01-09-2013 7:57 PM

Unregistered

01-09-2013 10:02 PM

(01-09-2013 7:57 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Personally i feel that cops are totally overrated and really fuck up things with women who aren't into competition which is most women.

Yeah, that was my one fear, coming across as "thaaaat guy" which is the worst vibe you can put off. I may do a togo as an experiment but I think I'll save the Essence of Woman for those raunchy situations.
01-09-2013 10:02 PM

Share This Thread