Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any advice on personality type & which phermones to use
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Any advice on personality type & which phermones to use
07-16-2018 11:03 AM

I looked and searched but didn't find anything; if you can point me to the proper threads I'd love to read them!

It seems to me that depending upon one's personality that different pheromones would be more advantageous than others; and that likewise certain pheromones will have null or negative effects.

For example, I'm pretty alpha insomuch as I understand the type. If I already give off that vibe I opine that a strong alpha mix might overdo it to the point of negative effects.

Are there any threads here that relate others' experiences with what effects pair best with personality types?

Thank you

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-16-2018 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Any advice on personality type & which phermones to use
07-16-2018 3:35 PM

The "Personality Types and Pheromones" or "Personality Types and Pheromone Susceptibility" threads are where you should start reading.

But take it with a pinch of salt - "Shorthand" Personality types are only part of a larger behavioural story where Pheromones are concerned.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2018 3:43 PM by polarvoid.)
07-16-2018 3:35 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-16-2018 6:05 PM

I disagree . I used to think what you stated , got corrected and I agree with that correction now . Buy stuff you can be congruent with. If u alpha buy alpha
07-16-2018 6:05 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-16-2018 7:57 PM

(07-16-2018 6:05 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I disagree . I used to think what you stated , got corrected and I agree with that correction now . Buy stuff you can be congruent with. If u alpha buy alpha

I understand where you are coming from but I'm normally a very intimidating person who is pretty alpha. Traditional alpha blends don't work for me because people are terrified. If I go alpha it has to be a softer alpha blend like Alpha Treasures. I get much better results from social products or socials combined with sexual like my Mad Scientist blends. They help me to be seen as more approachable. I do agree, however with finding things that you are congruent with unless you are comfortable playing the role the pheromones define for you. If you are wearing TITAN you cannot act like a shrinking violet. You need to be confident and bold.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-16-2018 7:57 PM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-16-2018 10:03 PM

Lol guess then both ways can be worked with . My original opinion that works for you Snoopy and then the correction that someone made to my opinion that also seems to work.

Guess then our recommendation would be to try both and see which one works. Order one social and one alpha.

Also my favorite alpha , the only one I tried ( duh BW) I have seen defines as social sexual or something like that vs just alpha status . Perhaps that is why u see posts like mine saying they see zero intimidation .
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2018 10:04 PM by kocik2000.)
07-16-2018 10:03 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-16-2018 11:43 PM

One of these days I have to get around to trying Bad Wolf. I keep hearing such consistently amazing things from it! Smoke

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-16-2018 11:43 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-17-2018 2:16 PM

Thanks everyone.

I read through those and a few others. I'm finding the search function to be a bit daunting; not that it's difficult to use (it isn't), but more so that there are so many duplicate topic threads and redundancy of information scattered about here and there...that happens in active communities.

What I have seen is more or less a split, almost even. Some opine that one should go with pheromones that enhance their their overall nature, whilst others submit that one should fill in facets of their nature that aren't already present in their personal pheromone signature.

Even the responses here seem to be split. I would guess that there are so many variables, and so much differentiation from one person to the next, that the only real answer for a newbie like myself would be "try it and see how it works out for you personally".

Thank you for the input everyone.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-17-2018 2:16 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-17-2018 11:49 PM

(07-16-2018 11:43 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  One of these days I have to get around to trying Bad Wolf. I keep hearing such consistently amazing things from it! Smoke

I'm looking forward to your eventual report.
07-17-2018 11:49 PM

Share This Thread