Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Products That Could Help Make Her More Ticklish ?
Vampiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Any Products That Could Help Make Her More Ticklish ?
09-30-2021 4:53 PM

Was wondering what products could possibly do that ?

09-30-2021 4:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RiqO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Any Products That Could Help Make Her More Ticklish ?
09-30-2021 5:15 PM

Sesame Street, ask for Elmo he got that work!

Current Stash

XS:
Evolve
Xist
Ascend
Vibe
Cohesion
Bliss
Status Boost

LPMP:
Mark's Milf Magnet
Heart Throb
Charisma

Apex:
TKO
M3X
Xerxes

LAL (via S1ck Jewelry):
Casanova New Scent
Alpha Q New Scent
True Love

Pheromone Treasures:
Swoon
Captain
The Hookup

Lacroy
NNPA Touch
09-30-2021 5:15 PM
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-01-2021 4:22 AM

The things new users as of late bring with them. Dash1

Hence why alot of users don't post anymore

Very low IQ... fuck

Enjoy the negative reps

Dead Horse
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2021 4:35 AM by Indi-player.)
10-01-2021 4:22 AM
Vampiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-06-2021 1:39 PM

Not sure why I got negative rep points and poked fun at in another thread.

I have two friends who know Im in to pheromones.

One is a Male and he is a Realtor. And he is always asking about products that might work well for him in assisting with sales, closing deals, status. And it's easy for me to use the search function here and suggest different products from
different Vendors.

The other friend is a Female and she's a Lesbian. She brought up that her Girl Friend had tried tickling her during some horse play/goofing around and that she was not ticklish at all like she was when she was way younger. She's in her Forties. She is a small business owner.

I'm a medical professional and I told her that basically it is probaly one of many thing. Pyschological, changes in the Free Nerve Endings, Diet, Neuropathy, etc. Could be one or many things. Who knows.

She then asked if any of the Mones I use have or could have that as a self effect
or an effect on others (becoming more ticklish when wearing the mone or smelling the mone).

I told her I was not really sure. That some Mones can be like disinhibitors. But I was not really sure if anything would have that type of self effect when wearing.

I probaly should have just used the search function and not posed the question here in the forum since it seemed to offend some one to where they needed to give negative rep points for whatever stupid f*cking reason going on in their
little brain.

10-06-2021 1:39 PM
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-06-2021 3:14 PM

Look man, I have to be honest with you here but before I do I want go post what pheromones are

"A pheromone is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting like hormones outside the body of the secreting individual, to impact the behavior of the receiving individuals." yoohoo

You didn't need to search that since you're in the medical field. Yes you can change moods, perceptions, vibes etc but you can't change skin sensations. Especially not getting tickled.

I gave you negative reps I think due to the recent surge of new users who were trying to shit on decades of research on this site telling everyone that their testing methods are shit and they are the only ones who know whats up. And another surge of users who have hundreds of posts asking the silliest questions and not bothering to scroll up where a post or two before is where their answer lies. You came at a time where this is still happening and I thought you are a troll as well.

Maybe you're genuine but that's how I felt and I'm willing to eat my words and undo my negative reps if there is some sort of contribution from you.

This site has always helped people find products that can assist them in their day to day life. More so, it even contributed to the development of many top pheromone vendors we see today.

Honestly for me personally I miss those times where people actually read a bit before posting then buy something and contribute instead of asking very silly questions. Everything you need is in the search function.

Nothing against you, just the whole half a step forward and seven steps backwards kinda pissed me off as of late. That's it

(10-06-2021 1:39 PM)Vampiro Wrote:  Not sure why I got negative rep points and poked fun at in another thread.

I have two friends who know Im in to pheromones.

One is a Male and he is a Realtor. And he is always asking about products that might work well for him in assisting with sales, closing deals, status. And it's easy for me to use the search function here and suggest different products from
different Vendors.

The other friend is a Female and she's a Lesbian. She brought up that her Girl Friend had tried tickling her during some horse play/goofing around and that she was not ticklish at all like she was when she was way younger. She's in her Forties. She is a small business owner.

I'm a medical professional and I told her that basically it is probaly one of many thing. Pyschological, changes in the Free Nerve Endings, Diet, Neuropathy, etc. Could be one or many things. Who knows.

She then asked if any of the Mones I use have or could have that as a self effect
or an effect on others (becoming more ticklish when wearing the mone or smelling the mone).

I told her I was not really sure. That some Mones can be like disinhibitors. But I was not really sure if anything would have that type of self effect when wearing.

I probaly should have just used the search function and not posed the question here in the forum since it seemed to offend some one to where they needed to give negative rep points for whatever stupid f*cking reason going on in their
little brain.
10-06-2021 3:14 PM

Share This Thread