Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any New One Night Stands Stories?
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Any New One Night Stands Stories?
09-29-2019 11:28 AM

Yep! Bored to tears. And since there's a post about Roman Novels for women, I thought, "Why not another ONE NIGHT STANDS post for men and MMM!" Secret

Come on! I know there's a bunch of Nasty Boys in here! Any One Night Stands about POLE SLIPPAGE with a complete stranger out there? Do tell, IF ... you think you got her with -MONES! Wizard

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019 11:30 AM by MMM.)
09-29-2019 11:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Any New One Night Stands Stories?
09-29-2019 8:18 PM

None here. I got a problem with time and escalating.
09-29-2019 8:18 PM
empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-30-2019 7:56 AM

my Friday night story Sad

i used 2 sprays of the love god...2 sprays of holy grail...and two drops of Dirty primitive..... sprays were on chest and neck...drops were on the inside of wrists....I get a text from this girl i went out on a date with last week,,asking me to meet her and her friend...that now she wants to introduce me to her friend...i texted her back saying i am not interested in her friend...that i will meet if she is also interested in me...she talked me into going...so i agreed to meet with her and her friend...i get there and they are both talking to a couple ...man and a woman...I had a bit of a headache...so i became sort of quiet...and didn't have much to say...but felt i needed water/dehydrated ...after i got water and a drink...i started to open up and talk...the friend did not like me at all... LOL!!! i could sense this...so i was thinking maybe her friend told her i was not interested in her which upset her....anyway...after 20 minutes or so of us hanging out...her friend left and didn't say goodbye to me....I was like oh my...ok...anyway....the girl that i went out on a date in the past and i stuck around talking to the couple...and than we both left shortly after back to my place...we spent the entire night talking about sex!!! lol ...but didn't do anything....we exchanged what we liked and didn't like...and etc.....anyway...we stayed up talking until 3am until she finally said she needed to leave...the following morning she told me that her friend did not like me ...that her friend sensed i am controlling....I was like what!!! i didn't even say anything to her...her friend also said to her that she would not go out with me again and instructed her to stop seeing me...I than said...who is the one who is controlling!!! LOL ...anyway...I think she is going to ignore her friend...but i am far from the controlling type....i think her friends ego was hurt because i was not interested in her...thoughts?
09-30-2019 7:56 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-30-2019 8:01 AM

A couple of nights ago I met a mesmerizing and engaging lady whilst wearing TLGC and it ended in naughty kinky fun time.

Cannot say for 100% certain that it was due to TLGC, but I'm sure it played its part.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-30-2019 8:01 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-01-2019 8:54 AM

(09-30-2019 7:56 AM)empathy Wrote:  my Friday night story Sad
...we spent the entire night talking about sex!!! lol ...but didn't do anything.... ...thoughts?
Sometimes I wonder how the golbal population is even stable, let alone growing.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-01-2019 8:54 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-01-2019 9:46 AM

(09-30-2019 7:56 AM)empathy Wrote:  my Friday night story Sad
...we spent the entire night talking about sex!!! lol ...but didn't do anything....we exchanged what we liked and didn't like...and etc.....anyway...we stayed up talking until 3am until she finally said she needed to leave

...thoughts?

My thoughts are that perhaps you missed one key signal and tripped over a test-hurdle.

Even with one date behind you (which establishes interest and the desire to maybe see if there is something there), you and she are still relative strangers. A lady doesn't talk about sex if she isn't thinking about sex. the way I see it is that you totally missed the fact when a woman is talking about sex with you she is signalling sexual and romantic interest in you.

Turning her sexual thoughts in into a burning passionate desire for you would have been the way to go then and there. whether or not you did anything psychical is academic (unless you're just going for numbers); but when she's going on and on about sexual things you could have used that signal and turned on her mind.

The test hurdle is, of course, her friend. If her friend hates you, that's the third best option, just barely ahead of her being ambivalent towards you. Typically, when a lady wants you to meet her friends (or family) early in the game, she is relying on their opinion of you to help her make up her own mind. To some, the approval of one's social circle is just as important as their own feelings.

Had you charmed and mesmerized her friend and she was all gushing over how awesome you are; she would have done quite a bit of the work for you. Had you made her friend want you for herself, then her friend would have done ALL of the work for you. The friend hating you is much less desirable, but still workable. Many of us, men or women, will hook up with somebody to spite our friends ("I'll show them how wrong they are").

Reference the character Paula (played by Sarah Jessica Parker) in Failure to Launch. She talks about one of the primary steps in her formula getting a guy to fall for her is meeting his friends and getting "the nod." What she means by this is that once his friends give their OK, her target is all the more convinced that she is desirable.

For the next time, I'd suggest winning her friends over...getting them to hit on you is the best option for many reasons...and when she starts talking about sex you should allow her to go into full detail of all things sexual she loves, has done, wants to do, etc. By expounding on what she says, offering suggestions about how to live out said fantasies, and allowing her to have a great time being sexual with a guy that appreciates that, doesn't judge her, and is "safe" to talk to about it; she'll see you as the guy to try out all those fantasies you two just discussed.

The key in sexual talk is to get her to open up, expound on her wants and desires by offering fun, cool, and adventurous suggestions, and keeping your likes and dislikes out of it as much as you politely can. when done correctly you'll note that her word structuring goes from "me" to "me and you" to "us". When she is including you, herself, and sex in the same thought processes, I'm pretty sure you can figure out what's on her mind.

Edited for typos, I was too busy being a pompous, long-winded pickle-sniffer to check my grammar and spelling

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 9:52 AM by Gladen.)
10-01-2019 9:46 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-01-2019 1:41 PM

The best advice would be to never of attended a date that wasn't solo in the first place. I've had this happen to me many times... A woman wants to bring her friend... I state I'd rather be meeting just you and no I don't pay for dinner for you AND your friend.... either they take it or leave it... Most often I hear the line "I feel safe bringing my friend along as its a far drive.." So I just schedule dinner earlier like at 5 pm and tell her she'll get home before dark. It works... I get yeses to this strategy more often than not.

Attract, isolate, escalate.

Don't forget the isolate part.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
New music coming winter 2019. Subscribe now to get your notifications when my music is ready!
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 1:42 PM by dsouza.)
10-01-2019 1:41 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

10-01-2019 1:48 PM

A few days ago from my journal

So after work yesterday I can home and took a water only shower as I did not want to effect the 4 drops of bad wolf I I had put on in the am. I put on another 3 drops of bad wolf and headed out to do some day game.

Since it was a little late in the evening there wasn't a lot of people out at the mall I went to and didn't really get a chance to approach any cuties.

Soon enough I added 2 1/2 sprays of imprint and headed to the club.

To warm up I was approaching cuties on the street and while nothing spectacular happened I did find escelating very easy one particular girl. This was a good sign that tonight was gonna be good and I didn't od which I've done a too many times recently.

Despite approaching I was not present and really in my head. I wonder if it was the imprint or just being out in the chaos for the first time in a few weeks. I felt confident all day on bw so either the selfies were gone or it was the imprint.

My guess is it was the imprint as soon after spraying it on I felt more social.

At the club I was getting great receptive responses. Mostly from latin women. I however was not congruent. Many times that initial attraction would sort of just expire. My voice was commanding and posture was fine. These things I've nailed down over the years. However I was being very gamey. Negging and teasing when I had already had these girls eating out the palm of my hand.

I realized this when I approached 2 girls both hot. Both really into me. One aggressively came on to me and don't know why but when I asked where she is from and when she told me ( it was like 2 hours north of LA and In the middle of nowhere) I told her that was disgusting. Terrible line it ended up being. I said it because I could tell she was the girl who would respond well to emotional spiking but maybe I didn't convey enough sarcasm or my vibe was to serious and she took it to heart.

Later I walked by her and she is dancing with a guy and looks at and says " I'm disgusting" with a look as if she was trying to make me jealous. LOL.

That's when I realized that she took it as a rejection.

Now for the most part I'm very direct and don't use a lot of "tactics" however vibe also noticed that with the hottest girls being direct makes gives too much power away and makes the interaction boring as their is no chase. So I've been trying to incorporate some more gamey shit but it's not my style. Something I've got keep figuring out.

From their I was being direct and what I noticed was younger girls where attracted and intimidated. Older women loved me.

2 examples. One girl early 20s could not help but come over and talk to me when I waved her over but I could just tell she was stuck she wanted to but also wasn't comfortable. So she drags her friend and comes over as a pair.

A late 20s latina. Literally grabbed me pulled me away from my friends started escelating on me and put her # in my phone. I did nothing as I wasn't really into her but was amused by the situation.

Later towards the end of the night I opened a latina in her 30s. Walked with her and her friends to a bar. I wasn't overly direct but I wasn't being gamey either I was just chilling. I actually didn't do much talking but pulled her to the dance floor and let her dance on me. Things started to hear up when I kept telling her that I was a good Muslim boy and she was corrupting me. She was eating this stuff up and eventually asked for my phone and sent herself some texts. Then she leaves to her friends.

If being nearly 2 am I thought fuck it I'll just stay in this one since I've got her turned on and interested she is just playing hard to get. I stall for a few minutes answering some texts on my phone and then go back and join her and her friends.

She says multiple times it's her friends birthday and she wants to spend the night with her. I say that's cool and change the subject. Ask her when's her birthday and other comfort building stuff. All while rubbing her legs while we are sitting. Eventually she starts asking for my logistics and asking where I live. From here I know it's a done deal. She tells her friends she is going to head home with me and off to my car we start walking.

At my apartment she dances for me and worships my cock and tells me I can do anything I want to her anytime I want. A total freak in bed but that's what you will get with a androstenone mix like be.

In total 7 drops bw 4 at 8 am. 3 on the chest and one in-between my index finger and middle finger.

3 more later on at 7 pm. 1 behind each ear. One between the index and middle finger.

I do the index n ring finger for selfies. I have a habit of putting my fist under my nose when I'm in deep thought and so it lands my index and middle right under my nose.

1 1/2 sprays of imprint on the wrists and one to the back of the neck at 9:30 pm
10-01-2019 1:48 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-01-2019 2:05 PM

(10-01-2019 1:41 PM)dsouza Wrote:  The best advice would be to never of attended a date that wasn't solo in the first place. I've had this happen to me many times... A woman wants to bring her friend... I state I'd rather be meeting just you and no I don't pay for dinner for you AND your friend.... either they take it or leave it... Most often I hear the line "I feel safe bringing my friend along as its a far drive.." So I just schedule dinner earlier like at 5 pm and tell her she'll get home before dark. It works... I get yeses to this strategy more often than not.

Darn excellent advice if I do say so my darn self! Repped!

10-01-2019 2:05 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Today 5:29 AM

(10-01-2019 1:41 PM)dsouza Wrote:  The best advice would be to never of attended a date that wasn't solo in the first place. I've had this happen to me many times... A woman wants to bring her friend... I state I'd rather be meeting just you and no I don't pay for dinner for you AND your friend.... either they take it or leave it... Most often I hear the line "I feel safe bringing my friend along as its a far drive.." So I just schedule dinner earlier like at 5 pm and tell her she'll get home before dark. It works... I get yeses to this strategy more often than not.

Attract, isolate, escalate.

Don't forget the isolate part.

Agree, though occasionally women will spring this on you without notice.
While many would say leave or reschedule, I say the best action is to hit on the friend.
The instant she goes to the bar or bathroom wateva, go direct or even mode one and then act as if nothing happened when she comes back.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: Today 5:29 AM by Pheroman.)
Today 5:29 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ONE NIGHT STANDS MMM 133 41,040 02-25-2019 9:05 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  High Status and One Night Stands metaltree 17 6,880 01-22-2018 9:13 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie
Smile New Years Stories TP2000 0 811 01-11-2014 5:05 PM
Last Post: TP2000