Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Any 100+ lays count guys here?
redhood
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Any 100+ lays count guys here?
10-13-2019 7:36 AM

Hey, I have a question to advanced guys here.
I am looking for something that will be another piece of puzzle to my game, but I am overloaded with informations on this forum.

So my question as a begginer is - can someone recommend me standalone products that will be great to actually have REAL results that matters - like having more sex, more pulls, more fuck buddies and wider Female social circle?

I am tired of reading reviews of guys amazed by girls looking at them, smiling at them or talking to them little bit differently, and not getting laid or getting it rarely.

I am looking for a product that is good for quick pulling and dates.

I have already pulled from daygames, nightgames, had threesomes before etc. ONS are not something unusual to me. All without pheromones. So I am just looking for someone similar who scaled the effects thanks to pheromones.

I’ve tested Wolf and Aqua Maschio back in the days and I was not super satisfied.

If anyone is offended by this post, it was not intended, i understand that people have different purposes, needs and expectations. However I love Sex and women - so I am looking for something really mind-breaking.

Thanks for answers and awesome community.
10-13-2019 7:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Any 100+ lays count guys here?
10-13-2019 7:39 AM

(10-13-2019 7:36 AM)redhood Wrote:  I am tired of reading reviews of guys amazed by girls looking at them, smiling at them or talking to them little bit differently, and not getting laid or getting it rarely.

And here we go again! Pioneer

But I love it! when this conversation pops up! Music

Way to go, Red! Yahoo

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-13-2019 7:39 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-13-2019 8:09 AM

(10-13-2019 7:36 AM)redhood Wrote:  So my question as a begginer is - can someone recommend me standalone products that will be great to actually have REAL results that matters - like having more sex, more pulls, more fuck buddies and wider Female social circle?

The answer to this is DP or M3X, depending on how comfortable you are around women.

DP is binary, so they love you or hate you right out of the gate. Just go after the women who show interest.

M3X is more social, and has dis-inhibitors, but you have to hang in there for it to hit.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-13-2019 8:09 AM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2019 9:43 AM

My experience hands down getting laid is Androstadienone with anything. Androstadienone wear it around your feet at first you might get Androstadienone depression from the Androstadienone due to it lowering LH.

Androstadienone with wolf and Aqua Maschio

The reason why pheromone might not have worked for you is VN1R1 Vomeronasal type-1 receptor some women have a stronger sense of smell then other women. Also time of the month you go out on.

Read the scientific papers on Androstadienone very interesting this is a bit of a summary

Androstadienone calms women down makes there skin more sensitive also get rid of pms increases generosity.Cortisol is secreted by the body to help maintain proper arousal and sense of well-being. higher sexual arousal, and had increased blood pressure, heart rate and breathing. sense of being focused, and attention for socio-emotional stimuli. Need to be in a bar for 15 minutes to see effects.

Oh and women who say you stink are around men who have a lot of Androstadienone .And women who are never around Androstadienone will say you smell sweet or like fruit. Best is to wear a cover scent even if u cannot smell anything.
10-13-2019 9:43 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-13-2019 9:49 AM

(10-13-2019 7:36 AM)redhood Wrote:  ... I am looking for something really mind-breaking.

LSD?

Despite theLaw's authoritarian stance (and those are actually great suggestions), there are myriad products that work well (up to working fantastic) for people.
Regretfully, there is no single product that will work amazing for each and every person as personality, body chemistry, body language, attitude, and social graces are huge factors.

Myself, I'm quite fond of TLG, AV, M3X, TKO, HF, and several other blends for seduction. Your results will vary. Your best bet is to research each product that catches your eye; narrow it down to 3-10 products; purchase those and see how they work for/ with you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-13-2019 9:49 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2019 1:50 PM

Taboo is a great all rounder for me. It's apparently the successor to Ad's Ammo which basically got me started on my Hunting Spree. It consistently got me laid on first dates and if not the first date, the second. It also created imprinting and possibly even fallout. I found that after exposing target, they would initiate contact even after months/year. But of course you gotta have decent game and know/how to escalate.
10-13-2019 1:50 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-13-2019 6:31 PM

(10-13-2019 9:49 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Despite theLaw's authoritarian stance

If you're going to make this type of accusation, you need to explain it, unless you're just trolling.

Perhaps looking up the term "authoritarian" would be a good start.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-13-2019 6:31 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-13-2019 8:03 PM

(10-13-2019 6:31 PM)theLaw Wrote:  If you're going to make this type of accusation, you need to explain it, unless you're just trolling.

Perhaps looking up the term "authoritarian" would be a good start.Big boss

Not trolling at all Law.

Your statement of only two viable pheromone products was, by definition, an authoritarian comment. (From Britannica: principle of submission to authority). In philosophy and discourse an authoritarian comment is one that is stated from the point of view of being an ultimate authority on the issue, with no regard to other possibilities. It is from this stance that the label of Authoritarianism is applied to governing and politics in general.

Rather than say "Despite theLaw's claim, made from a position of authority, without regard to other possibilities, that there are only two pheromones that will do the trick..." I simply utilized the proper term for brevity.

I made no accusations, just stated that while your two end-all choices were good choices; that there are others that will fit the bill depending upon the users personality et. al. No offense meant; sorry to ruffle your feathers. Big boss

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-13-2019 8:03 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

10-13-2019 9:36 PM

(10-13-2019 8:09 AM)theLaw Wrote:  The answer to this is DP or M3X, depending on how comfortable you are around women.

DP is binary, so they love you or hate you right out of the gate. Just go after the women who show interest.

M3X is more social, and has dis-inhibitors, but you have to hang in there for it to hit.

I think in general you rated SOB ahead of DP before.

Did you put DP in this thread instead of SOB just because the topic in this thread is purely about getting laid quickly and nothing else?
10-13-2019 9:36 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-14-2019 7:11 AM

"So my question as a begginer is - can someone recommend me standalone products that will be great to actually have REAL results that matters"

Nope, it's trial and error; just like Wolf and AM. For some, those work great, for others not so much.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
10-14-2019 7:11 AM

Share This Thread