Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anti OD Mone
ocd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 10 posts

Anti OD Mone
09-16-2012 7:59 PM

I had my fair share of none ODs (ghosting, intimidation) and I am thinking there is got be some mone that can reverse the OD?
09-16-2012 7:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1533
Thanks received:
2417 thanks in 514 posts

RE: Anti OD Mone
09-16-2012 8:03 PM

(09-16-2012 7:59 PM)ocd Wrote:  I had my fair share of none ODs (ghosting, intimidation) and I am thinking there is got be some mone that can reverse the OD?

Just about any social in various quantities.
ie. Glace, Scent of Eros , HS, Nude, DHEAS single, A-Nol, DHEA, EpiRone

Wolf can smooth out some OD symptoms
Even a fresh app of OD can help cure an OD

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
09-16-2012 8:03 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks received:
564 thanks in 311 posts

09-16-2012 8:34 PM

Think about it this way : whatever/how much/what proportions you are wearing, they are out of whack.

Pheromones are chemosensory signals that communicate against a baseline of normal human physiology, with "normal" strengths and proportions varying by health, fitness, age, genetics, sex, diet, and natural cyclic and seasonal hormone levels. The signal is received by someone with the same natural variations that determine their sensitivity, response, and preference, with a learned component that is associated to memory and experience as well.

So your signal received by them is out of whack with 1) you 2) a believable strength of signal 3) a believable proportion of signals.

If you aren't congruent with the signal you are sending, or you don't look/act like someone they would ever be interested in the first place by their personal preferences, then pheromones won't get you over that hump. Congruence can knock down many walls of personal preference but it is the hardest part about using pheromones.

Overdosing can be really two ways in that the strength or proportions are messed up so that their brains simply interpret you as "not human" because you are outside the spectrum of believability on a biological/associative (memory) basis. I've not heard much about congruence being able to overcome an OD, but some individuals may have their filters set higher so they will respond to you, but probably a rare occurrence.

Proportions and strength ODs are probably best solved by simply wiping the application spots clean with alcohol-based wipes and soap if possible, and starting with a fresh application of single product at lower doses. The tendency and desire to Frankenstein with multiple products is undeniable and soooo hard to resist but after an OD there is little that will redeem you as the affected individuals have already filtered you out. Breaking the frame with a fresh and believable phero signature and congruency is your only hope for re-approaching them. Ultimately it may be best to move on and try another time after the effects of the failed OD have faded but never say never, anything is possible - that's why we play these games!

My two cents anyway, others hopefully will add a lot more about this from their experiences!
2Soon2Care

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-16-2012 8:34 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Akelah, baant
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 545
Thanks received:
577 thanks in 288 posts

09-16-2012 9:24 PM

(09-16-2012 7:59 PM)ocd Wrote:  I had my fair share of none ODs (ghosting, intimidation) and I am thinking there is got be some mone that can reverse the OD?

One small thing to add to the already good advice; Have you ruled out bad smell? Androstenone STINKS to some people. There are a lot of colognes out there. It's been said that, odd as it is, peppermint does well to cover the smell. Some have used deoderants. Juniper seems to have been used traditionally to cover musks. Personally, I think it's better to just keep the dosage down. A tiny bit of Androstenone goes a long long way.

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
09-16-2012 9:24 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 432
Thanks received:
532 thanks in 223 posts

09-17-2012 4:08 AM

Another option to consider, would be to cut down on the amount you're using -.-"

Btw, PheromoneXS products are designed to not OD easily and dosed really easily too. For example, their sexual product Evolve is 1 or 2 sprays.

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
09-17-2012 4:08 AM

Share This Thread