Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anti-Depression Mixes
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Anti-Depression Mixes
04-23-2020 5:11 PM

We all know the potential of depression issues with androstadienone. But in this time of lockdown, does anybody have any good suggestions for mixes or single molecules that have the opposite effect? List them here.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NNPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
04-23-2020 5:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Anti-Depression Mixes
04-23-2020 6:53 PM

Bliss, Instant Shine, Swoon in my experience.
04-23-2020 6:53 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-24-2020 8:03 AM

Probably not exactly what you meant, but I find that mixes that contain Androstenetrione, the beautifying pheromone, tend to put me in stellar mood.

TKO (by Apex) has a (hard-hitting for me) beautifying effect that makes me view the world through rose-colored glasses due to the self-effects I get from it. When things look better to me, I feel better about things.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-24-2020 8:03 AM
crashbandicoot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2020 12:22 AM

DHEAS found in alpha dream stuff, Beta androstanol (Molecule A) also available as happiness from pheromonexs. These always make things bright and happy
High doses of TAA was great from androtics about 50 mcg was Not the
same as instant shine, taa felt stronger in the self mood
department and on others but shine more so on others around you.
Bliss also makes others happy around me and chatty but makes me sleepy
instead of happy.

Vibe was actually better in the self mood department than, one of the best I've tried so far other than TAA and shine. It also buffered Aqua vitae and SOB quite well like bliss but made me feel better too while bliss can make me a bit mad and sometimes others too. I can feel some none rage and tiredness at the same time after 2 sprays of bliss.

P.S L2kv1 and glace were good too but I needed atleast 6 sprays of glace to work. Two last ones are Wolf and Core which are more Alpha and happy mones at the same time.
That's all I can think of right now and I'm sure there are tons of feel good mixes without becoming a pushover which can sometimes happen from too much socials.

Try to stay away from the darker mones if you don't really need it like None and A-1.
Androstadienone can be calming when it works properly as it is mellowing and calming but can cause super sadness. I believe it depends on the brain and body state at the time and dosage.
It's a good time to use happy mixes while alone and thanks for your question.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2020 12:29 AM by crashbandicoot.)
04-25-2020 12:22 AM

Nathaniel45
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2020 11:37 AM

I like this thread.
I see no one mention P74.Myself also i was took by surprise when i first buy it as i had Instant Shine allready for selfies.Yes, Instant Shine was really good, but more of a confident - happy feeling and P74 relaxation - mental clarity feeling.
Shine felt way weaker and also kill you mood after 2-3 hours.
If pheromonexs alternative of P74 is like the old Androtics one, i will buy heaps.For now i stil have vintage 25ml P74 ..by mistakeSecret
04-25-2020 11:37 AM

Share This Thread