Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Another new user, some AD-mones experience, question about CERTO
GoergeFocky
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Another new user, some AD-mones experience, question about CERTO
03-20-2013 1:53 PM

Hello Folks,

New Pherotruth-user here. I'm from Germany, 28 and veterinary by trade.
I've had contacts with pheromones for years in my job where they are used and investigated in mating and reproduction, and where you'd find lots of proof of their effectivity.
About a year ago I became aware that there are commercial products available for humans and learned that they are applied with great success by some. Somehow I ended up at the Androtics-Direct Pherotalk-community and bought some of their products (AMMO, A314b spray, IS, Instant Honesty) and Androstadienone from LoveScent.
It was not until recently that I discovered Pherotruth and spent time reading alot of threads and in the process learning about all the other retailers and products.
I'd like to try out some of those products, espc. Alpha Dream's AM and Certo and some of the True Phero stuff.

The best "hits" and exeperiences I've constantly and conistently had with Androstadienone in a range between 30-50 mcg, paired with either A314 or IS/Instant Honesty. Ammo seemed not to work so well (OD reactions with 1 spray already).

Could some of the experienced users please tell me the content of Androstadienone in one spray of CERTO? I'd like to know how much I'd need to apply to attain my tried and true ratios. Also, AndrostAnone has intrigued me and since I've never used it, how much mcg are recommended and how much is there in a spray of CERTO if this ain't restricted Information.

Thanks alot, hope to be able to contribute to this communites discussions very soon!

George
03-20-2013 1:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1659
Thanks received:
911 thanks in 491 posts

RE: Another new user, some AD-mones experience, question about CERTO
03-20-2013 11:37 PM

LOL Welcome to the forum Big Grin

I think you're questions may get better responses in the "Single Molecules" or "Research Forum" threads:
http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Single-Molecules
http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Research-Forum

Happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-20-2013 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread