Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Another married man
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Another married man
01-19-2017 12:09 PM

Hi,

after registering at this forum i spend several days and hours to get all the infos i need to start experimenting with pheromones. First of all i want to thank you all for delivering such fantastic infos and insights about pheromones.
I have learned a lot and you guys saved me from wasting my money for sure.

I am 49y old. 14 years married with two kids. Been in a good shape and never had any problems with my sexual life until my wife entered pre-menopause. Also after the second child there was a noticeable decrease of sexual interest from her side.
We are happy together and exchanging kisses and cuddle together daily. But there is such a low interest from her side to have sex that it is a problem for me now.
I am working as a health care professional and know which impact hormones have.
Three days ago we added wild yams capsules to boost her progesteron and balance out the hormon status. For sure we talked about the sex problem but not about pheromones. I hope to increase her desire with pheromones in addition to the wild yams capsules. Try to get the sexy vibe back we had long time ago.
After reading in many threads i bought:

L2K
Evolve
Cohesion
Ascend
SOB
Alpha Treasure
New Pheromone Additive
Passion Copulin Concentrate

While i am still waiting for evolve ascend cohesion and sob i received all the others.

Started with L2K solo for a week and noticed some realy nice effects. Added Passion Copulin Concentrate and the first evening she was making jokes of other women. Passion Copulin Concentrate is working but not in my favour.
Today i started with AT and waiting for her to come home from work. Will test for some days and will compare the effects to L2k.
In the next weeks i will try all possible combinations to find a good combo or solo one. High expectations of evolve.

Unfortuanetly i am in europe and there are not all mones available. THU for example. Dont want to order from US atm.

Hopefully this intro was ok.

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2017 1:13 PM by Scissorburst.)
01-19-2017 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Another married man
01-19-2017 4:33 PM

Hi Hannibal,

I am a newcomer to this board much as yourself. I have very much similar circumstances in that I also reside in EU and I have been married for 12 years now. My wife and I are also in our 40s and we have one child. My wife also has been low sexual interest over the last several years. She has low testosterone. Although testosterone is the dominant male hormone, it too plays a role in sexual desire for women as well i.e., testosterone being produced in small amounts by both a woman's ovaries as well as her adrenal glands in small amounts. Perhaps, you may wish to have your spouse check her testosterone levels to determine whether the level is adequate or deficient for her gender/age. Of course, hormone replacement (via transdermal gel e.g.) can very often restore sexual desire, however it can also entail unwanted side effects like increased body/facial hair, aggression, capital hair loss etc.

Welcome to the forum!
01-19-2017 4:33 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-20-2017 12:13 AM

Try Ascend with cohesion. It can help. Nice Intro. Though reporting being done on younger girls only.

Welcome !!
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 12:14 AM by Dom2789.)
01-20-2017 12:13 AM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2017 2:46 AM

(01-19-2017 4:33 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Hi Hannibal,

I am a newcomer to this board much as yourself. I have very much similar circumstances in that I also reside in EU and I have been married for 12 years now. My wife and I are also in our 40s and we have one child. My wife also has been low sexual interest over the last several years. She has low testosterone. Although testosterone is the dominant male hormone, it too plays a role in sexual desire for women as well i.e., testosterone being produced in small amounts by both a woman's ovaries as well as her adrenal glands in small amounts. Perhaps, you may wish to have your spouse check her testosterone levels to determine whether the level is adequate or deficient for her gender/age. Of course, hormone replacement (via transdermal gel e.g.) can very often restore sexual desire, however it can also entail unwanted side effects like increased body/facial hair, aggression, capital hair loss etc.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you!
Yes the hormons should be well balanced. This is the reason why i am using wild yams (DHEA). As a primary stage of all sexual hormons it can help. Hormone replacement is a no go for me because of the high cancer risk involved in such a supplement. We will see if i can improve things a little bit. For sure there are also other factors after 14y of marriage and hopefully the mones can bring back a little more interest in sex.

01-20-2017 2:46 AM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2017 2:49 AM

(01-20-2017 12:13 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Try Ascend with cohesion. It can help. Nice Intro. Though reporting being done on younger girls only.

Welcome !!

Thanks for the info. Will do so.

Hopefully they will arrive soon. First package was lost on the way. No tracking was possible. They send a second package via express and i can still track it. Maybe tomorrow or monday it should arrive. Good support from them.

01-20-2017 2:49 AM

Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2017 3:42 AM

I was asked via pm about L2K experience. While i am not able to respond via pm because of the 5 postings limitation i will post here.

I bought L2K v2 unscented. First of all it smells realy bad for me and my wife also didnt liked it. She can detect it instantly whe i am using one spray and i hate it.
Cover is davidoff cool water but its realy strong. My daughter also didnt liked it and on day one i got many bad comments from my family.
I decided to reduce it to a comfortable level for all of us. I opened the dispenser and used the tube of it to rub it on my skin. This is enough and i can still smell it but no more comments from my family. After 4-6h i repeat the application.

Selfeffects i noticed:
- calm and a good mood after application
- mild headaches with one spray on day one (gone with reduction)

Effects on my wife:
It was an instantly effect on her mood. She was more communictive with a realy fresh and ease sentiment. Talking about her work and making jokes with me. I cant describe it but i know my wife for a long time and it was substantial.
The best thing was that her ipad wasnt interesting anymore. Lying in bed later normaly she is busy with her ipad. On day one she switched it on and after some seconds she told me that she has no interest and switched it off. Instead we talked for a while. This never happened before. And this effect was repeatable with L2K. She is more interested in being with me and somehow more smooth. I wrecked it with adding Passion Copulin Concentrate. Two days of bad mood with silly comments.
I used L2K for seven days and i like it very much in low dose.
It makes you more interesting than an ipad! Thats realy a good start Mrgreen

Switched to AT yesterday but didnt noticed any change. It was a hard day for her and after 2h standing in the traffic jam she was realy tired. Will see how she react over the weekend. AT btw is much more easier to use for me. Its oil and it didnt smell so strong. I used two drops on the neck covered with cool water and got no negative comments about it. Also i didnt had any bad selfeffects. No headaches or something else. Feeling strong with a good mood. Didnt know if this is only a psychological thing but i enjoy it.

01-20-2017 3:42 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2017 6:15 AM

(01-20-2017 2:46 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  Thank you!
Yes the hormons should be well balanced. This is the reason why i am using wild yams (DHEA). As a primary stage of all sexual hormons it can help. Hormone replacement is a no go for me because of the high cancer risk involved in such a supplement. We will see if i can improve things a little bit. For sure there are also other factors after 14y of marriage and hopefully the mones can bring back a little more interest in sex.

Hi Again Hannibal!

I am worried that the wild yams may bring very little result, if any. The reason being is that wild yams are only the raw material from which hormones can be derived, but this involves many chemical steps in order to accomplish. The human body cannot really do the job internally by simply taking a wild yam extract/supplement. However, the good news is that it most likely not cause any harm.

One of the bad things about taking the already synthesized DHEA is that we cannot control how much of the supplement transforms into the various downstream metabolites e.g., Testosterone, Estrogen etc. Our body decides and sometimes it is not exactly what we desire. Moreover, after awhile the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal axis (HPA) and/or the Hypothalus-Pituitary-Testicular axis (HPT) will cut off endogenous production because it senses an excess of any given hormone. I have heard of statistical results that women seem to derive more sexual desire from DHEA than men...but, this is usually in much older individuals whose hormones are very low. Finally, the oral route of taking DHEA is not the best as the supplement undergoes first pass via the liver where instead of delivering much of the DHEA, the supplement is broken down rather abruptly (sometimes too abruptly!) into Testos, Est and so on. In this manner, the dosing is pulsatile rather than a steady state within the blood; it's half life is extremely short. The better way would be a transdermal either gel matrix applied daily to skin or a transdermal cream. With this delivery route, the hormone is absorbed slowly into the bloodstream (like an intravenous drip) to achieve a long lasting steady state. Thereby, the hormone can meaningfully have an impact and reach cell receptors. One avoids first pass liver metabolism and thus, this reduces the risk of liver cancer - a risk that is present when using oral delivery. If one must use the oral delivery, it would be best to use micronized powder to ease absorption and reduce first pass breakdown.

With the transdermal delivery, one would have to take 'hormone holidays' e.g., take one week off in the month so as to avoid skin oversaturation.

Besides the wild yams, you may wish to look into a good quality Maca herb (from South America) supplement which I understand does increase desire in both sexes. I understand there are some good scientific studies which corroborate decent evidence for this.
01-20-2017 6:15 AM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2017 9:48 AM

(01-20-2017 6:15 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Hi Again Hannibal!

I am worried that the wild yams may bring very little result, if any. The reason being is that wild yams are only the raw material from which hormones can be derived, but this involves many chemical steps in order to accomplish. The human body cannot really do the job internally by simply taking a wild yam extract/supplement. However, the good news is that it most likely not cause any harm.
----------------

Yes thanks for all the input and the detailed explanation. The reviews i found on the internet from women with the same problem taking wild yams are very promising. So hopefully the DHEA supplement will do the job for me. I will also take a look at Maca herb as you suggested. Anything which doesnt harm and can help is highly appreciated.

Today i received my package with Ascend Cohesion Evolve and S.O.B.
I decided to stop my AT testing and will try evolve first.
Put it on some minutes ago and it smells like L2K for me. Its those strong smell me and my wife didnt like. Glad i only use a small drop from the bottle like i did with L2K the days before. Covered with cool water so it shouldnt be a problem.
Will add cohesion or ascend the next days or will try out the ascend cohesion combo kalpan56 suggested. This will take some time. Gladly there are plenty infos about all those combos here.

Nice weekend to all of you and many hits!

01-20-2017 9:48 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2017 2:06 PM

(01-20-2017 9:48 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  Yes thanks for all the input and the detailed explanation. The reviews i found on the internet from women with the same problem taking wild yams are very promising. So hopefully the DHEA supplement will do the job for me. I will also take a look at Maca herb as you suggested. Anything which doesnt harm and can help is highly appreciated.

Today i received my package with Ascend Cohesion Evolve and S.O.B.
I decided to stop my AT testing and will try evolve first.
Put it on some minutes ago and it smells like L2K for me. Its those strong smell me and my wife didnt like. Glad i only use a small drop from the bottle like i did with L2K the days before. Covered with cool water so it shouldnt be a problem.
Will add cohesion or ascend the next days or will try out the ascend cohesion combo kalpan56 suggested. This will take some time. Gladly there are plenty infos about all those combos here.
Nice weekend to all of you and many hits!

No problem. Wishing you plenty of luck and please share your experiences. On the topic of perfume cover, the Davidoff Cool Water might be too weak as a cover. I remember Cool Water back when it first came out...much stronger with character than now. Unfortunately like many classic fragrances, Cool Water has been reformulated; it is watered down. Moreover, it will be weak during the cold weather. Aquatic type perfumes do better during the warmer weather. However, if you like the scent Creed's Green Irish Tweed almost the same scent (most likely formulated by the legendary Pierre Bourdon), but stronger and more complex. Of course, the drawback is that Creed perfumes are too expensive. Since many pheromones smell musky/sweaty, I would suggest a similar perfume/cologne i.e., a scent which has musk in it. Classics like Azzaro pour homme, Kouros contain generous amounts of musk (only sparingly spray and wait for pleasant drydown). Azzaro also has the advantage of having a anise/liquorice note on top of lavender, sandalwood and musk. The significance of anise/liquorice is that there was a study done years back on what aromas (not pheromones) women were attracted to. Their finding concluded that women responded to the smell of liquorice mixed with fresh cucumber...hahahahah...as we know fresh cucumber somewhat smells like semen...so I am not surprised by these findings.

You might want to consider a scent which contains ISO E Super. It is said to act like a pheromone and you can use the search function on the board here to read about it. Some modern perfumes contain a good percentage of it e.g., Encre Noire by Lalique is said to be 45%...it also contains musk and vetiver to help effectively mask the pheromone smell. Many creations by Jean Claude Ellena contain ISO E super like his Declaration by Cartier (also musky with orange spice) as well as Terre d'Hermes by Hermes. Women just love these.

where you can see the perfume notes of many of your favorites including doing a search on which ones contain iso e super.

Finally, there is some data that a popular addition to perfumes is hedione - it was supposed to excite women. The perennially popular Aqua di Gio (that many women adore) has a huge dollop of the stuff. However, on these boards there was a fiasco reported that Alpha Dream began to include Hedione in their formulas and it was a disaster. Consequently, AD discontinued the use of hedione in their formulas.
01-20-2017 2:06 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2017 6:58 AM

(01-20-2017 2:06 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  No problem. Wishing you plenty of luck and please share your experiences. On the topic of perfume cover, the Davidoff Cool Water might be too weak as a cover. ------

Thanks for the great infos about the cover perfumes and the ISO hint.
I will go to a perfume store next week and try some of them.
Will post again after some weeks and share my experiences with all my findings.

have a nice day!

01-21-2017 6:58 AM

Share This Thread