Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another Thread on The Friend Zone
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 281
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 85 posts

Another Thread on The Friend Zone
11-30-2012 2:42 PM

This post is mainly to take a deeper look at what the friend zone actually is. I feel this "zone" is generally misidentified. This thread, I'm going to keep unisex with definitions.

It seems the friend zone is when one party male or female has finally settled unto what feelings they tend to enjoy to feel around you.

What I mean by this is that while during an initial meeting, there is more tension. The friend zone is then... one of the paths of resolution for this specific tension. As the only two choices are more tension which is released through sexual contact or tension that will not turn sexual and thus is released through entering into the friend zone.

In my opinion, the friend zone is actually an overall development of the circumstance in which the vibe being tense was forced to resolve either sexually into a bout of sex or continue to build unless one party wishes to place the other into this platonic friend "zone".

Escaping then is figuring out how to productively create healthy tension which is gradually built without having the other party send you to that only friends zone.

I apologize if I'm ranting somewhat.

I just find the process of escaping the friend zone to be exhilarating especially after a big mistake that had caused previous entry into someone else's "friend zone". It seems generally after a month or so of no contact, sexual tension actually does return and the potential for sex does become possible yet again as long as this tension stays healthy and doesn't get weird.

Again, thank you for reading into this rant.

Any other discussion related to this would be awesome.

This explanation is not well written necessarily so other points of view on this would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Note: If the tension is not released during a meeting, it IS still tension building towards a sexual resolution.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-30-2012 2:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by seeusmile, paradigmshift, mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Another Thread on The Friend Zone - Androaura - 11-30-2012 2:42 PM