Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another Corpo review...
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

Another Corpo review...
01-15-2013 3:56 AM

Well it took me a little while to understand how this works. I had applied corpo sporadically when I wasn't going anywhere important just to see if I could get hits or self effects. Well I haven't busted this out for seduction just yet, but I've had some INSANE hits with this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but would corpo be more Androsterone heavy than NONE?

Because I'm 22, but I seem to get incredible self effects and noticeably improved reactions when I am wearing Androsterone products.

First, a little about the "vibe" it gives me at about 3-4 sprays (still finding my sweet spot for consistent hits)... its very smooth and likeable. Like you know you are the SHIT! but its not overbearing, you just have a knowing that you are attractive and people seem to notice and pick up on it.

A few noticeable hits...

- This old cashier at a petrol pump seemed intrigued by me, she was noticeably nervous but polite... this older guy finished paying for his fuel and gave me a nod and smile for a few seconds and walked out. It was weird but respectful and its like he found me interesting.

- I went to the optometrist, and noticed almost every female in there turn their heads to stare or get glimpses at me... one super hot blonde who was with her mum kept staring, which I noticed from the corner of my eye. There was another very attractive girl at the back who noticed me too, but she was being consulted with, however she did turn around to notice me several times.

- I was at a party on saturday, and it was funny sitting around with 5 girls who have hada thing for me at some point or another - when I showed one of them attention, the others got jealous (noticing what was going on and/or going out of there way to compliment me or be noticed). One of their mothers was there and wouldn't leave - she said I had a good personality and kept trying to keep the conversation going (I think her daughter got a little embarassed... lol...)

Futher testing to continue...

Has anybody created any kickass mixes with this? I want to combine this with true love, p83, and neno - but I've discovered that DHEAs can cause a clash with the "romantic" feelings inspired by Methoxyestratetraenone and dienol (check the single molecules forum for mine and Bored4Lifes post which is referred).

Thanks guys.
01-15-2013 3:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kenpachi, seeusmile, zerosix85, idontknow
ryusei
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 57 posts

RE: Another Corpo review...
01-15-2013 5:44 AM

(01-15-2013 3:56 AM)phertest Wrote:  Well it took me a little while to understand how this works. I had applied corpo sporadically when I wasn't going anywhere important just to see if I could get hits or self effects. Well I haven't busted this out for seduction just yet, but I've had some INSANE hits with this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but would corpo be more Androsterone heavy than NONE?

Because I'm 22, but I seem to get incredible self effects and noticeably improved reactions when I am wearing Androsterone products.

First, a little about the "vibe" it gives me at about 3-4 sprays (still finding my sweet spot for consistent hits)... its very smooth and likeable. Like you know you are the SHIT! but its not overbearing, you just have a knowing that you are attractive and people seem to notice and pick up on it.

A few noticeable hits...

- This old cashier at a petrol pump seemed intrigued by me, she was noticeably nervous but polite... this older guy finished paying for his fuel and gave me a nod and smile for a few seconds and walked out. It was weird but respectful and its like he found me interesting.

- I went to the optometrist, and noticed almost every female in there turn their heads to stare or get glimpses at me... one super hot blonde who was with her mum kept staring, which I noticed from the corner of my eye. There was another very attractive girl at the back who noticed me too, but she was being consulted with, however she did turn around to notice me several times.

- I was at a party on saturday, and it was funny sitting around with 5 girls who have hada thing for me at some point or another - when I showed one of them attention, the others got jealous (noticing what was going on and/or going out of there way to compliment me or be noticed). One of their mothers was there and wouldn't leave - she said I had a good personality and kept trying to keep the conversation going (I think her daughter got a little embarassed... lol...)

Futher testing to continue...

Has anybody created any kickass mixes with this? I want to combine this with true love, p83, and neno - but I've discovered that DHEAs can cause a clash with the "romantic" feelings inspired by Methoxyestratetraenone and dienol (check the single molecules forum for mine and Bored4Lifes post which is referred).

Thanks guys.

I always here you talking about neno and wanting to use it lol, wtf is it? Surely it can't be better than Androstadienone =p
01-15-2013 5:44 AM
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

01-15-2013 7:12 AM

Hi Ryusei,

It seems to be an "exciting" molecule, although I haven't got a dose thats consistent just yet, when it hits, you laugh your ass off at the smallest things. Can get pretty hilarious Smile

There is a giant thread on singles in the single forum on it if you wanna know more lol
01-15-2013 7:12 AM
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 21 posts

01-18-2013 2:26 AM

Gave corpo another test run today at the mall while getting my haircut (lady fucked it up but she was friendly).

- Anyway, I had this little girl stare at me and follow me around this electronics store (weird)... I stopped when I turned a corner and she walked off probably because she realized it was awkward - she mustve been around 9-10.

- This girl who didn't even look at me once in this store (she works there) was extremely friendly and smiled a lot more.

- ^ Similar hit except it was a dude.

- Other random blatant stares from chicks in all directions and ages...

I wasn't dressed up or shaven either, I looked pretty rugged in fact!
01-18-2013 2:26 AM

Share This Thread