Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Androtics Smartmones
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Androtics Smartmones
08-13-2009 7:10 AM

This company is in my opinion the leader of the pack in pheromone products and technology. They are also very close to my heart, despite the recent craziness going on, as I know they are to many others here.

They have two sections to there current store.

The consumer products are hands down the best I have ever used.

Products like Instant sexiness IH and Instant Shine are staples in my arsenal.

For the men AMMO Turn Up The Heat and A314 are strong effective products.

For those new to the mone world I strongly suggest these products be part of your mone arsenal.

I am sure you will hear a lot about this company here as it is where most of us have met and have become friends so I want to be sure they made it onto our company list. ;)

Tisha
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2009 12:56 PM by Tisha.)
08-13-2009 7:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Androtics Smartmones
08-13-2009 11:39 AM

(08-13-2009 7:10 AM)Tisha Wrote:  

This company is in my opinion the leader of the pack in pheromone products and technology. They are also very close to my heart, despite the recent craziness going on, as I know they are to many others here.

They have two sections to there current store.

The consumer products are hands down the best I have ever used.

Products like Instant sexiness IH and Instant Shine are staples in my arsenal.

For the men AMMO Turn Up The Heat and A314 are strong effective products.

For those new to the mone world I strongly suggest these products be part of your mone arsenal.

I am sure you willo hear a lot about this company here as it is where most of us have met and have become friends so I want to be sure they made it onto our company list. ;)

Tisha

I can't let mention of Smartmones go by without adding Instant Gentleman to the list of great products. It's often overlooked because of the mild mannered name. Nonetheless it rocks.

The Androstenone Discussion
08-13-2009 11:39 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-13-2009 1:53 PM

Their consumer products are indeed very good. Personally I like them because I am able To obtain single putatives for use in making my own combinations of pheromones. That, to me is where they rise above the rest. I also recommend this vendor, especially for the instant shine and a314. Instant gentleman is also often overlooked and just as useful.
08-13-2009 1:53 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

08-13-2009 5:11 PM

Whoops I didn't mean to forget IG which is also a great product.

Many of the experimental mixes are fabulous as well. MX135 MX134 and MX300 are products I love and use often.

Michael has really made great strides in the Pheromone industry. I know there is so much craziness happening there and its hard for members who have been loyal for so long to watch.

Many of the members there think I am the evil force that Michael speaks about in his posts. I have actually gotten hate mail. I dont know what he thinks really because in the 2 years I worked for him (in a unofficial capacity) He has never once acknowledged me. Not by email PM or phone. Just that one time in the coplingate thread. I will say I got a nice parting gift though. Now I am told they want me gone totally from their forum and from a few very reliable sources.

Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this here but I am hurt and stunned. (Admins you can censor me if you want P )

I will always love there products they are the best. I will always care for them despite what they have said about me and feel about me. My leaving is not a reflection on their work or products but on the hurt and craziness that continues in the forum. My opinion never matched theirs on many things but I was always up front with them and never attacked them in any way. People only have worth to them if they follow their beliefs. Frankly I am more sad for them then I am for me but you cant fight the dark with the dark and I refuse to walk away from the light.

Sorry for the tangent but I had to clear the air. Since we all know each other here right now I felt comfortable saying it but I will probably delete this post later when the place starts rocking.

Tisha
08-13-2009 5:11 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

08-14-2009 12:22 AM

**Deleted in protest for their continuing to label me as banned for commercial spamming... total lies.**

Diane
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 12:08 AM by Diane999.)
08-14-2009 12:22 AM

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-14-2009 12:26 AM

I might as well add my favorites as well:

instant sexiness A, instant shine, mx135, mx134, instant honesty, and mx216

Were amazing.
08-14-2009 12:26 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

08-15-2009 6:19 PM

The entire contents of this thread have been moved to the Club House, and only posts relating to Product Reviews have been left in this forum. Please be assured that the orignal thread has not been edited or deleted and that all posts remain in their original form. The thread was simply moved to a more appropriate location.

PheroTruth Admin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2009 6:21 PM by mark-in-dallas.)
08-15-2009 6:19 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

08-17-2009 2:12 PM

(08-13-2009 5:11 PM)Tisha Wrote:  I will say I got a nice parting gift though. Now I am told they want me gone totally from their forum and from a few very reliable sources.

Maybe I shouldn't be sharing this here but I am hurt and stunned.

I understand you're hurt by that, but I'm unfortunately not that surprised... You're just too honest & not afraid to let speak up no matter what the subject is...and possibly a bit to vocal about wanting more womens products ;)

Anyways...I do still like their products...
My favourites are Mx274, Mx135, Methoxyestratetraenone , TAF, P91, P83, Mx250
08-17-2009 2:12 PM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

08-17-2009 10:50 PM

Hmm, I have way too many favorites.
But top 3... A314, MX292, MX272.
Other very awesome ones: IG, MX200, MX203, Instant Female Magic , Shine.

By far the best in customer service I have ever seen. Any shipping or billing issues that arise is taken care of quickly and courteously. Rarely have any problems and shipping is very quick. Products are great. There is nothing bad about their products or their service.
08-17-2009 10:50 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

09-19-2009 1:03 AM

I have to say CS at Love Scent has been a notch better for me than AD although, save two one month delays of my orders, AD CS has been very good. I can't say AD is close to my heart--have to save that for lovers & friends--but I rarely walk out of the house without wearing A314. It's part of my basecoat. I do prefer the "classic" 7 mone version AD makes for Love Scent, but it's still an AD product. A couple stripes of Scent of Eros and several drops of A314 and I'm good to go.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
09-19-2009 1:03 AM

Share This Thread