Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstenone. Neg male reaction.Whom affects more???
lokoloko
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

Androstenone. Neg male reaction.Whom affects more???
12-17-2013 3:35 PM

Hey guys !

As I have read with Androstenone, is important to use it in right quantities in the right place and with the right people.

Regarding in case of OD with bad reactions from males.

Who gets more affected by this ? I mean, which group of males androstenone trigger easier the negative effects...

1. Younger guys?
2- Older guys?
3- Muscle guys?
4- Hungry guys?
5- Drunk guys?
6- Tired guys?

I am new to mones. I have used for about 30 times.

33 years old. Living in Nordic climate, so very cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol. Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml (mixed with after shave).
Androtics: A 314 oil , TUTH 2.5 mcg per spray, P74 5ml sample 5mcg per spray
Pheromone XS: Cohesion oil, Cohesion spray 10 ml, Ascend spray 15 ml -no copulins-

Cover cologne: Armani Code
12-17-2013 3:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
240 thanks in 109 posts

RE: Androstenone. Neg male reaction.Whom affects more???
12-17-2013 4:06 PM

none can affect anyone from any age group. If you use too much it might even affect you in a really bad way. I mean intimidation depression etc. On others they may see you as a threat and thrn respond according to how they would normally respond to such a threat. So one person may avoid you another may get aggressive etc. Depends on many factors. I would never recommend anyone use straight up none wirhout buffers. If you want to try it out then starttwirh 0.5mcg and work your way up. As you are 33 i suppose you might be able to handle using a bit more than a teenager for example.

I normally load none products when i have scored and about to get jiggy with it. Back in the day 5 or 6 years ago i would use 3 to 5 sprays of Turn Up The Heat and it would drive the girl crazy. Used high none formulations to pull older women too.

From an OD perspective the worst effects are the self effects... i mean they can be really really really severe. And effectsfrom others can be pretty bad too where i have had one or two guys challenge me. Shoulder barge etc.

Over time from using none products your body should adapt and it should become harder to OD from the same levels of none.

Lstly avoid using heavy none products daily as none is a sticky molecule that tends to build up if used dsily without taking a break.

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 EST,dienone, epi-rone, p-enone
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P oxytocin
HAX: M512,C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,​Aura,Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
N.P.A
12-17-2013 4:06 PM
Thanks given by lokoloko
lokoloko
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

12-18-2013 7:46 AM

(12-17-2013 4:06 PM)right_mr Wrote:  none can affect anyone from any age group. If you use too much it might even affect you in a really bad way. I mean intimidation depression etc. On others they may see you as a threat and thrn respond according to how they would normally respond to such a threat. So one person may avoid you another may get aggressive etc. Depends on many factors. I would never recommend anyone use straight up none wirhout buffers. If you want to try it out then starttwirh 0.5mcg and work your way up. As you are 33 i suppose you might be able to handle using a bit more than a teenager for example.

I normally load none products when i have scored and about to get jiggy with it. Back in the day 5 or 6 years ago i would use 3 to 5 sprays of Turn Up The Heat and it would drive the girl crazy. Used high none formulations to pull older women too.

From an OD perspective the worst effects are the self effects... i mean they can be really really really severe. And effectsfrom others can be pretty bad too where i have had one or two guys challenge me. Shoulder barge etc.

Over time from using none products your body should adapt and it should become harder to OD from the same levels of none.

Lstly avoid using heavy none products daily as none is a sticky molecule that tends to build up if used dsily without taking a break.

First time, I used Turn Up The Heat . I put in my chest, while drinking a beernand preparing to go out...inmediatly It hit me...I feel very energetic like stronger...I was feeling like "more man", my posture, my inner feeling was great... at this point I didn't know so much how dangerous is this substance... I ghosted one girl...I remember her eyes... but not at all with other girls....all 19- 23 YO.
Nowadays, I dont use Turn Up The Heat, however I smell at home before leaving...I got a nice feeling...give me some kind of confidence.

33 years old. Living in Nordic climate, so very cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol. Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Pheromone XS: Cohesion oil, Cohesion spray 10 ml, Ascend spray 15 ml -no copulins-

12-18-2013 7:46 AM
lokoloko
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

12-18-2013 7:51 AM

Right mr.

Thanks for your comment. That was great Smile

I just can't wait, use my Turn Up The Heat with older women. However I target mostly youngers. But let's make a try with older ones. Why not ??? Ha ha ah

12-18-2013 7:51 AM
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 110
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 85 posts

12-18-2013 12:25 PM

rignt_mr is spot-on. Androstenone can hit and affect anyone badly but young, drunk (or otherwise uninhibited) and tired guys are amongst the most likely to get lairy. But beyond that, almost anyone can in the wrong place or at the wrong time.

Conversely, fit/muscle guys maybe have the least trouble - All that time in testosterone/androstenone-charged environments helps desensitise them but we all know some get a short fuse for other reasons, so don't assume anything and enjoy the positive self effects with care. Still, at 33 you are past the age where you have to be very careful with androstenone and are able to use a fair bit without too many problems. Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 12:27 PM by polarvoid.)
12-18-2013 12:25 PM
Thanks given by lokoloko, right_mr

lokoloko
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

12-18-2013 1:39 PM

(12-18-2013 12:25 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  rignt_mr is spot-on. Androstenone can hit and affect anyone badly but young, drunk (or otherwise uninhibited) and tired guys are amongst the most likely to get lairy. But beyond that, almost anyone can in the wrong place or at the wrong time.

Conversely, fit/muscle guys maybe have the least trouble - All that time in testosterone/androstenone-charged environments helps desensitise them but we all know some get a short fuse for other reasons, so don't assume anything and enjoy the positive self effects with care. Still, at 33 you are past the age where you have to be very careful with androstenone and are able to use a fair bit without too many problems. Smile

Thanks for the contribution Smile

I just was wonder this issue, because I was thinking, perhaps I may apply some Androstenone product at almost the final of the night, you know at this time, there are girls who are already tired (and weak), they had fun already, and some of them may want to have sex, there a hit by androstenone, it can be a killer.
But at the same time, on late night...I know it can be dangerous, since drunk guys who haven't gotten anything start to get angry about themselves...so agression is present, with no mones, I wonder if I add androstenone to the equation. I guess I may trigger some situations.

Please note, I live in a country where people seriously abuse of alcohol, and the nature of the people is pretty wild.

12-18-2013 1:39 PM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
240 thanks in 109 posts

12-19-2013 5:02 AM

Wise words from Polarvoid there and i usually i only stick on Turn Up The Heat or these days DP or evolve or domination just a couple of minutes before sexy time. I find that copulins could be a great way to reel in the females late at night . I have this MAX T 150 stick from LAL and on its own it doesnt have much reach but when i take the top off (it looks like chapstick) especially after i took the label off a whiff of it escapes and that seems to hit the ladies hard. I have been playing around with that cop stick and it hits a decent few percentage of ladies cold on trains etc. Essentially they get horny it seems...cops in small doses like that have great self effects and you get social proof from the guys and the less inhibited girls get horny...hmmmm

Overall i try to keep the none levels as low as possible except in bed and i am currently researching the area of using copulins in place of none due to what i perceive as being a direct route to the ladies while not having serious friction from guys.

Thundr Core + Imprint + emp
AD: a314 and most of their stuff

ADream : Alfa M, certo, corpo, LIIK v1 &v2 glace
SteveO :Ascend, evolve, cohesion, xs100, XiSt, APi , Dom, SOB, Vibe, Xs99b, bliss, CON, flirt, xs 106b, Odyssey, xs111, xs112, XS113, DM oil 119 EST,dienone, epi-rone, p-enone
LAL:wolf,nude,AV, OD, SXD9 Max T possess hypnotica dirty P oxytocin
HAX: M512,C4,X22,ExX,919,HG,BlOps,RAW,PhCide,​Aura,Alien,C4X,ladyK
LAID BRAND: Dirty clean. hair paste ,pomade
N.P.A
12-19-2013 5:02 AM

Share This Thread