Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstenol for Men (subliminal) - does it work?
denis
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 105
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

Androstenol for Men (subliminal) - does it work?
08-25-2015 9:16 AM

Hi everybody,

Does these subliminal/supraliminal/binaural audios really work?

I made a search on the forums but couldn't find anything specific

(only this thread: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...AD?page=23

but they don't specific the Sapien Med kind of audio)

So, there is this video and the comments are totally encouragin:

Thanks!
08-25-2015 9:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

denis
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Androstenol for Men (subliminal) - does it work?
08-25-2015 9:38 AM

Some comments from the TreyMugzyMoses comment tree on the Youtube link:

"Here are my expierences from using this. Ok i started using this last monday. A week ago from this monday. So my first two days after listening to this twice a day. I was just extremely musty. I usually do not wear deodorant, but it seems like this video gets me like musty extremely. I slipped and went to school that Tuesday, and listened at school. BOOM the must came like a storm, but it actually did not bother any one. Hell people actually got even more involved with me. So Wednesday shxt got official. I was EXTREMELY confident like. I did'nt really talk to any one that day, but i did things i usually do not do. I was really feeling myself at school. (BTW ALL THESE EVENTS HAPPEN AT SCHOOL). Yea, but my walk was different and all. Now thursday was the day where I literally was able to talk to CERTAIN females, and hold a full conversation which I did easily. I usually can't even look a girl in the face for 7 seconds. Girl that day was more interested in what i was saying, and got closer to me. Girl usually keep there distance from me, because i am extremely stuck up, but now they got CLOSE and talked. Not anything sexually or trying to get at me, but just regular conversation. I did not go to school friday. So lets go to today. Today was absolutely spectacular. I got attention like never before man. My crush literally gave me so much attention that i think i don't even like her anymore, but the best part is that i was flirting with her extremely hard. We had a great day. We usaully do not even look at each other. She had a bf, but still showed me all the attention today. Then During lunch i was chilling by the walk way, Boom new girl walks by (NOT HER FIRST TIME WALKING PAST ME) she walks be and NERVOUSLY says HI. i am so confident now that i laughed then bit my tongue and said hey sweetheart. Me last week would have shit my past. SERIOUSLY. Then in the gym. I was playing ball, and a girl was so interested in me i could not even concentrate. She is the hottest girl in the school at that. There are others thing i did that day. I compliment girls all the time now. I don't walk up to any random and start conversations. I am not there yet lol, but i am sure i would be. This stuff works. The bad is i am becoming a cocky a hole. I be little everyone. Like i literally have made like 32 kids feel like shit this past week, I am 6,4 light skinned, and told handsome. I love this audio. It is changing my life. I do not usually try things like this but this guy has it down to the key. This video will get you confidence high, and girls will be attracted to you. I have only used it for a week and getting great results. I will report back next week on monday with more. God bless - Mosa"

"I was skeptical at first... but I started listening a couple of days ago and yesterday... I had girls I work with never pay me a second look until yesterday.. then today I am working out of town for meetings and got to my hotel and went for dinner.. my waitress was super hot.. I told her she was beautiful and I was not hitting on her... then she came back to my table and asked me what I was doing tonight and if I wanted to get together with her... That is the hottest girl I have ever had come over and ask me out... coincidence????? Thanks!!! very much!!!!"

"Not sure if you have tried this out... but I had a very interesting two weeks since my post.. it has been insane ... everywhere I go I get special attention from the ladies.. my self confidence is over the top.. hope it works as well for you!"

etc
08-25-2015 9:38 AM
denis
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 15 posts

11-24-2015 5:13 PM

Anyone, please? I'd really like to know
11-24-2015 5:13 PM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 35
Thanks received:
257 thanks in 93 posts

11-24-2015 5:22 PM

many members here have had success with alpha and finance subliminals

I would have to assume that pheromone ones would be just as successful
11-24-2015 5:22 PM
Thanks given by denis
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks received:
523 thanks in 188 posts

11-24-2015 5:59 PM

The important question is ... are we talking subliminal alpha- or Beta Androstenol. It would suck to be constantly emitting subliminal Alpha Androstenol. You'd be constantly interrupted by inane conversation.

How hard is it to listen to this for a few weeks and figure out for yourself whether it works or not? I mean, I know spraying yourself with a pheromone and observing the reactions is really, really difficult, but in this case all you have to do is press play on a youtube video.

Try it and let us know.

A.
11-24-2015 5:59 PM
Thanks given by denis

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
252 thanks in 108 posts

11-24-2015 7:15 PM

Does it work?

In terms of boosting Androstenol specifically, almost certainly not. I can't see how such a specific pheromone could be boosted in isolation by subliminals. Although psychological factors can influence our hormones, it would be fiendishly complicated to try and boost just one specific pheromone. Perhaps it is possible, but I'm not sure how much I trust someone's knowledge of the complexities of pheromone production when they are talking about androstenol as a strong dominance signal!

In terms of boosting pheromone output in total, perhaps, although I'm still skeptical. There could be a causal chain something like this... carefully crafted subliminals -> boost alpha self-image -> alter hormones -> alter pheromone output... however, take the reports claiming these effects with a pinch of salt. Although nobody ever wants to admit these things could affect them, the placebo effect exists, the observational selection bias exists, the confirmation bias exists.

Subliminals have been scientifically investigated and while some studies suggest you can do simple things like prime certain products... ... the evidence for more complex stuff, like self-esteem change, is pretty weak. Therefore whether you can even achieve the first stage of my aforementioned causal chain is doubtful. Check out this study that looked at subliminals and self-esteem and pay particular attention to the last bit of the abstract!
11-24-2015 7:15 PM
Thanks given by denis

Share This Thread