Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstanone, Chemset Delight
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Androstanone, Chemset Delight
08-27-2009 11:32 PM

I don't try new poison very often but have played with (chemset) androstanone off and on for a couple years. I have close contact with dozens of faculty and 60 or 70 students daily, so I have plenty of test subjects. After many forays of this wolf into sheepland I can say androstanone consistently knocked my socks off. Friggen barefoot in lalaland. No coeds going commando and tossing panties at me. And no alpha wantabe chest pounding. Instead, androstanone seems to help invoke extreme social responses: over the top friendliness, motor mouth and sharing of intimate secrets. In other words, it is more social than androstenone products like The Edge and New Pheromone Additive. It is more akin to Scent of Eros responses but far more intense.

With all that said, I still needed to initate conversation, smile and be friendly, otherwise nothing happens. Once initated, my victims quickly opened up and slipped into verbiage overdrive. Rarely speaking young female faculty and students suddenly hurled forth a hurricane of verbiage, and very personal details and topics at that. They opened up emotionally and trusted me easily. And they wouldn't shut up. Might be great for law enforcement interrogations!

If were to describe it in simplistic terms, I'd call Androstanone Scent of Eros + on steroids. I suspect it's more than that and have noticed it pairs well with New Pheromone Additive, mellowing and adding social dimension to that nasty shit. However a mere two drops propelled me into the stratosphere so I haven't been inclined to try higher dosages.

Incidentally, Androstanone smells worse than ass and requires serious cover. The scent is similar to New Pheromone Additive (workout armpit mingled with cat piss). So a good cover is recommended. I used Issey Miyake "Summer" and Burberry Weekend to good effect. One cute Filipina put her nose against my ear, moaned, and sniffed me good. Got some funny looks from guys in that class...

I couldn't find out much about this molecule. However it appears to be a close chemical relative of androstenone. I googled androstanone and found lots of research involving extremely narrow aspects of androstanone exposure. They only served to puzzle me.

There were a few things concerning androstanone synthesis in rat livers but I figured that was useless for human activities! Also endless studies on chemical synthesis, reaction to radiation, etc.

My take on androstanone after random use is it's similar to a mild dose of androstenone paired with a massive squirt of alpha 'nol. Of course I was using 2-4 drops of reagent grade androstanone, so I imagine any future consumer level products will be watered down and premixed with "secret" ingredients or complementary 'mones.

It was rumored Androstanone might have been released as a P series at AD. The truth was never revealed. Probably never will be either.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2009 11:40 PM by Gegogi.)
08-27-2009 11:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idle
Vendor

RE: Androstanone, Chemset Delight
08-28-2009 2:35 AM

(08-27-2009 11:32 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  It was rumored Androstanone might have been released as a P series at AD. The truth was never revealed. Probably never will be either.

I can confirm at 100% that Androstanone is one of the P's
but i cant tell you more... sorry.

Just to point out Androstanone @ love scent is not even close to the real thing. as i can remember its Japanese or something like that. and... it comes from Chris Smile .. i think

Putting the XS back into lifeā„¢
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2009 2:36 AM by idle.)
08-28-2009 2:35 AM
Gegogi

Rep Post

08-28-2009 2:45 AM

I think I bought the androstanone from Love Scent in 2004 or 2005. I tried a 2nd bottle from pharmacom in 2007--since it was so cheap--and it seemed to be either weak or fake, as was the pharmacom EST I tried.

08-28-2009 2:45 AM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

08-28-2009 11:43 AM

(08-28-2009 2:35 AM)idle Wrote:  Just to point out Androstanone @ love scent is not even close to the real thing. as i can remember its Japanese or something like that. and... it comes from Chris Smile .. i think

Sorry, Chris is totally banned from Love Scent. He went totally batshit crazy with Bruce. The Chemset stuff comes from Phil Stone, it's the real deal.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
08-28-2009 11:43 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-30-2009 4:42 PM

First you should always ask the seller where its from. Other sellers of course will tell you its from China, they want you to buy theirs.

The Androstanone from Love Scent is from Stone and he gets his in the USA. Its as real as it comes. US synthesized Androstanone Alpha Androstenol arone are all pretty easy to get here from Labs like sigma aldrich. Its not cost effective for them to get the lower quality overseas stuff because after shipping you would be paying around the same amount for crap as you would for the quality stuff here. Its the hard to get mones you need to be more careful with

Tisha
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2009 4:46 PM by Tisha.)
08-30-2009 4:42 PM

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-30-2009 6:09 PM

(08-28-2009 11:43 AM)Mtnjim Wrote:  Sorry, Chris is totally banned from Love Scent. He went totally batshit crazy with Bruce. The Chemset stuff comes from Phil Stone, it's the real deal.

Ah okay Gegogi! editted ;)
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2009 9:23 PM by esmeralda.)
08-30-2009 6:09 PM
Gegogi

Rep Post

08-30-2009 7:08 PM

No, the Bruce mentioned here is the owner of Love Scent.

08-30-2009 7:08 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

08-30-2009 8:55 PM

(08-28-2009 2:35 AM)idle Wrote:  I can confirm at 100% that Androstanone is one of the P's
but i cant tell you more... sorry.

Um, let's see, is it P7? Maybe somewhere around the middle of the road? Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-30-2009 8:55 PM
LaPew
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-01-2009 6:30 PM

Thanks for the report Gegogi.
Could have sworn I saw Androstanone offered as Experimone a little over a year ago.
Although I was far less pheromone conversant then so may be mistaken....
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2009 6:31 PM by LaPew.)
11-01-2009 6:30 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

11-03-2009 3:30 PM

(11-01-2009 6:30 PM)LaPew Wrote:  Could have sworn I saw Androstanone offered as Experimone ....

~none,~nol, and~Androsterone are (were) all offered as Experimone sprays there.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
11-03-2009 3:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chemset A1 Beats PMS Gegogi 7 6,751 02-08-2010 7:01 AM
Last Post: Bella