Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstadienone legality?
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Androstadienone legality?
04-22-2015 11:00 PM

I was over checking out LAL's page, and read the description on Nude Alpha, which says "We can't legally add the androstadienone to the mix, so you will still have to purchase it separately." I was wondering what the deal is with that, since I'm new to mones, and does that mean I'm not going to find Androstadienone in anyone's premixes? If I have to buy it separately, since it's just a single chemical, where's the best place to pick it up for the price? LAL's is $30 for the weakest mix, I'd like to try some now, but I don't have a lot of extra spending cash after buying a few other products around.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
04-22-2015 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike007
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Androstadienone legality?
04-23-2015 1:53 AM

(04-22-2015 11:00 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  I was over checking out LAL's page, and read the description on Nude Alpha, which says "We can't legally add the androstadienone to the mix, so you will still have to purchase it separately." I was wondering what the deal is with that

Including it in mixes would run afoul of someone else's patent. That may no longer be the case now though since the patent was from aways back.

Use the search function to find reviews and comparisons of various vendor's A1 offerings.
04-23-2015 1:53 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

04-23-2015 7:25 AM

Human Pheromone Sciences (HPS) held a patent on colognes containing Androstadienone, but I am fairly sure that patent has now expired.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-23-2015 7:25 AM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2015 8:32 AM

Somewhere in the first 60 pages of the 130 pages long NA topic a email of Gary was posted with questions one was about this
The antwser was that he could do it legaly now but then it would not be Nude Alpha any more and that would confuse costumers since a lot of them wear it with out and in combo with other products

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
04-23-2015 8:32 AM

Share This Thread