Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AndrostAnone - In Stock!
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

AndrostAnone - In Stock!
10-27-2011 6:53 PM

What's up everyone! ..

AndrostAnone is finally in stock!

The page to order this as a single molecule is up and running - check it out at:

The prices I made very reasonable for you all: in line with the other singles...

I'm going to start some beta-tests soon with new experimental pheromone blends with -stanone, alpha/beta-THDOC, -neno, and some other new generation pheromones. My hope here is to get some new formulas to offer men besides certo and alfa maschio. I'm also going to try beta-testing Certo and Alfa M with bumped up concentrations of -stanone.

Stay tuned, and by all means, don't hesitate to order some as a single molecule, available in customized concentrations.

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 10:20 PM by Alpha Dream.)
10-27-2011 6:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AndrostAnone - In Stock!
10-27-2011 10:12 PM

Great stuff, Chris! Smile
10-27-2011 10:12 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-28-2011 3:26 AM

(10-27-2011 6:53 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I'm going to start some beta-tests soon with new experimental pheromone blends with -stanone, alpha/beta-THDOC, -neno, and some other new generation pheromones. My hope here is to get some new formulas to offer men besides certo and alfa maschio. I'm also going to try beta-testing Certo and Alfa M with bumped up concentrations of -stanone.

That would be awesome! As much as I love AM and Certo, would be great to see more new products from Alpha dream
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 3:27 AM by Rattlesnake.)
10-28-2011 3:26 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-28-2011 8:43 AM

(10-27-2011 6:53 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  What's up everyone! ..

AndrostAnone is finally in stock!

The page to order this as a single molecule is up and running - check it out at:

The prices I made very reasonable for you all: in line with the other singles...

I'm going to start some beta-tests soon with new experimental pheromone blends with -stanone, alpha/beta-THDOC, -neno, and some other new generation pheromones. My hope here is to get some new formulas to offer men besides certo and alfa maschio. I'm also going to try beta-testing Certo and Alfa M with bumped up concentrations of -stanone.

Stay tuned, and by all means, don't hesitate to order some as a single molecule, available in customized concentrations.

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha

Don't forget the ladies! We like new blends too ;)
10-28-2011 8:43 AM

Share This Thread