Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An interesting review of Oxytocin, but not in pheromone form
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

An interesting review of Oxytocin, but not in pheromone form
04-05-2012 8:58 AM

Thanks to Terry and his wonderful post full of ancient Chinese secrets to stiffen up and prolong that special experience and my desire to shorten my marathon to maybe a 10K I started to have some discussions with some friends and colleagues that are in the endocrinology and Gyn side of the work force. The two Endo's have a very large patient base dealing with hormone replacement, bio-identical hormone panels and many other arenas hopefully thought to increase function and decrease disease progressions later in life.

I have been talking to them a bit about my journey into the uncharted waters of Pheromones, at least on the science and medical side of things and they have been pretty interested in my outcomes and discussions with them. They are very well known around the coastal areas down here as being the "Love Doctors" esp for pre,peri and post menopausal women doing hormone replacement therapy and bringing back their interest, desire and longing for sex and intimacy. Not a bad goal for sure and a very profitable one as it is a cash only service and they have a HUGE volume of patients desiring that boost.

We have been kicking around all of the aspects regarding regulating the hormones for both men and women and the vital role that Testosterone plays in both when it comes to desire, interest and performance sexually. But recently they have been looking into other anti aging ideas and parameters including HGH precursors and Oxytocin precursors, accelerators as well as Oxytocin in pure form delivered either sub lingual or by nasal spray. I was kind of surprised on the Oxy as yes it is the bonding transmitter that is released when both men and women achieve orgasm, also released by eye contact, caressing, kissing and other areas of intimate bonding. It is also released in women during labor causing contractions and eventual delivery in the form of Pitocin. What caught my attention though was the fact that they felt that many women and men to a lessor degree do not produce as much Oxy later in life for various reasons, addictions, SSRI medications and many other things.

I probed longer at this point in reference to Oxy and wanted to get a better idea of their thoughts on prescribing or suggesting it's use in the sexual area as I knew it played a role in post sexual bonding and comfort, but did not realize that it played as much of a role in the whole lead up and culmination of orgasms. They stated that Oxy when delivered in injection form has a very short life in the blood stream and taken orally is basically destroyed by the acids in our stomach. They felt that sub lingual and nasal delivery had the ability to increase the life span once taken as it would be a slower and more controlled uptake. Their research was showing that women were able to respond at a much higher rate to sexual stimulus and were able to achieve orgasm much easier even when on SSRI medications. They were also finding that women who were receiving the bio-identical hormone replacement and achieving normal levels along with the use of Oxy prior to sexual activity were found to either become multi-orgasmic, or become even more so and in either cases their orgasms were much longer and more pronounced than without the use of Oxy prior to sex.

We continued to discuss these findings and I ask what results were they seeing in men and was it of the same magnatude as men do not have uterine contractions during orgasms LOL, so would it be as effective or beneficial for men. They told me that early research has produced a noticeable benefit to some men, but not all and that the findings are revealing that Oxy prior to engaging in sexual activity in men with decreased or low Testosterone levels was increasing the ability to reach orgasm faster and causing them to be increased in intensity. They also said that a few men that had already had their T levels regulated were finding themselves to be capable of multiple orgasms within a shortened period of time as the latency period seemed to decrease with the use of Oxy. They are still looking at the relationship between Oxy and prolactin as the prolactin dump after orgasm in men is what causes the latency period and increased refractory time before sexual activity is able to be sustained, or at least culminated in orgasm.

Well, being the research nut that I am and as I have posted in many of Terry's posts about finding some ancient Chinese remedy to not make me last longer, but to cut the time of the race down from 30 plus minutes to something a little more leg, lung and back friendly, I volunteered to become a test subject and report back to them my results as well. It is the least I can do for science right Smile LOL.

Well, I got my Oxy gel troughs earlier in the week and last night I decided it was time to try it out and see if anything at all might happen. I had talked with a female friend of mine that we have been seeing each other off and on for the past few months, when ever our schedules and her travels were in the same world LOL, and she was going to be close by this week and we were going to get together. Well, last night we met for supper and drinks and then just relaxed and listened to the acoustic band for a little while. I wore AM,TL and Glace, hard to imagine that LOL, and we talked and had a great time, a lot of kino and sneaking kisses here and there. Finally we went back to my place, I dabbed the New Pheromone Additive on prior to heading to bed and then placed half the Oxy trough under my tongue and spent a little time lighting a few candles and such while it dissolved.

Now, nothing pheromone wise was different than the past few times we have been together, but what was different was after about 10 minutes of sex I was actually having to fight off that feeling of an orgasm fast approaching, something that NORMALLY does not happen what so ever. A few minutes later I had to slow down again as once again I was having that impending feeling. Well, around 15-20 minutes it was all over with the fighting and OH MY GOD, a much stronger and longer orgasm than I have had in many years. I can't put it on not having sex in a while as it was just this past weekend that I did, nothing changed on the pheromones and this was someone that I knew intimately pretty well before, so the only difference would have been the Oxy. She got up to run to the rest room and I placed the other half under my tongue and within a few minutes we were back at it again. Now, this is not something unusual for me as I usually can go a second time and sometimes a third in a long evening, but not within ten minutes of the first, well, not in a long while LOL. This time I did not have to fight off the urge as much as about 15 minutes in that explosion hit again, not quite as hard and long as the first, but definitely way more intensity than my normal second time would have been.

We lay there and talked after a bit and she made the comment that she was sorry we had not gotten together in a while as based on my desire for her and my reactions with sex, she felt bad that I had been without for such a long time.

So, first run with oral sub lingual oxytocin I must say that something changed and it was surely for the better. She was more than able to enjoy her special times many times and after mine I was not laying there panting for dear life and waiting for the cramps to hit my legs due to the prolonged time it required to reach the finish line LOL. I am looking forward to seeing how this continues to do for me and will report more as I go. I am also looking forward to seeing how it does with women as there are two that I can tell up front what it is and they would be more than willing to give their body up at night for science and pleasure LOL.

Not pheromone research Per Se, but interesting nonetheless Smile
04-05-2012 8:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, Pheroquirk, Alpha Dream, terry0400-40, idontknow

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 937
Thanks received:
1851 thanks in 951 posts

RE: An interesting review of Oxytocin, but not in pheromone form
04-05-2012 10:14 AM

Very interesting. Where do I buy this oxy trough?
04-05-2012 10:14 AM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

04-05-2012 10:32 AM

There is a company called World Anti Aging Store that sells it without a script. I got mine from the Endo's pharmacy, but it is pretty much the same strength, 20 IU in a silica gel trough. Not sure the cost on it, but if it continues to do for me what it did, I will keep it stocked for sure.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 10:33 AM by Sptsmed.)
04-05-2012 10:32 AM
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 405
Thanks received:
2422 thanks in 504 posts

04-05-2012 11:39 AM

Years ago I was looking into oxytocin receptor agonists which were small enough (in molecular size) to evaporate much like a pheromone would. I tried one compound but it had no effect - but there were many others to explore. Chech out the sigma Aldrich website, under cell signaling -> oxytocin receptor -> agonists.

an agonist is a compound which fits into and fully activates the receptor site. Agonists are not as good usually as a releasing agent (which causes the actual release of oxytocin). If I could fing an oxytocin releasing agent which were low in molecular weight, it could possibly operate through a type of 'nerve zero' in the nose and hence cause the brain to release oxytocin as a neuro-hormone affecting only the brain and not the body -in theory, anyway...

I need to revisit this concept someday in the future.

P.S this is my last 7 hours in new York. Flying into my new home in California tonight!

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 11:45 AM by Alpha Dream.)
04-05-2012 11:39 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, shadowknight, eyeofra, paradigmshift, idontknow, wiserd
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
503 thanks in 195 posts

04-05-2012 11:49 AM

I would love to hear your findings and your research in that area Chris. Best of luck on the move, save flight and looking forward to placing my Glace fast burn order once you are officially set up in Cali.
04-05-2012 11:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Review Sites & Affiliations Forum Staff 0 916 02-11-2012 3:38 PM
Last Post: Forum Staff