Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An interesting find
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

An interesting find
01-12-2010 4:44 AM

I found this on a pheromone forum today

sander4life1069
<script type="text/javascript"></script>
Stranger

sander4life1069 is on a distinguished road
<!-- icon and title -->
Default Pheromones

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
hey I'm also somewhat new to pheromones and have tried a few out. I've found that the one that worked with best results was ALphaLURE. really noticed a lot of eye contact and it helped me out at parties a lot, you should look into it. Chikara i also heard is good but a little expensive, if you go on ebay you can find some better deals just gotta make sure its real.
<!-- / message -->

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-12-2010 4:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

RE: An interesting find
01-12-2010 4:48 AM

(01-12-2010 4:44 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

I found this on a pheromone forum today

sander4life1069
<script type="text/javascript"></script>
Stranger

sander4life1069 is on a distinguished road
<!-- icon and title -->
Default Pheromones

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
hey I'm also somewhat new to pheromones and have tried a few out. I've found that the one that worked with best results was ALphaLURE. really noticed a lot of eye contact and it helped me out at parties a lot, you should look into it. Chikara i also heard is good but a little expensive, if you go on ebay you can find some better deals just gotta make sure its real.
<!-- / message -->

Here are some reveiws i found for AlphaLure

My thread >
01-12-2010 4:48 AM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

01-15-2010 2:00 PM

The guys a spammer, selling a crappy product and trying to get exposure. The good news is that a Google search for AlphaLure turns up the spammers bogus reviews on yelp.com for the number 1 spot, then his his e-bay listing at number 2, then 2 different threads from our forum are at the number 3 and 4 spots.

Anyone searching for AlphaLure is sure to read the posts in our forum and realize that the guy is not legit. :haha:

Seems a little odd that there are only 3 reviews on yelp, all made within 24 hours of each other, and on the same days that he listed his e-bay auction and spammed our forum, as well as the pherotalk and love-scent forums with his crap!

Something else that I thought was kind of funny was that he's only recieved 7 feedbacks as a seller on e-bay, with one of those being a negative, and none of them are for his AlphaLure product, yet he's lised testimonials from 11 people, which are obviously complete bullshit.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-15-2010 2:00 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-15-2010 4:53 PM

(01-15-2010 2:00 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  The guys a spammer, selling a crappy product and trying to get exposure. The good news is that a Google search for AlphaLure turns up the spammers bogus reviews on yelp.com for the number 1 spot, then his his e-bay listing at number 2, then 2 different threads from our forum are at the number 3 and 4 spots. Anyone searching for AlphaLure is sure to read the posts in our forum and realize that the guy is not legit. :haha: Seems a little odd that there are only 3 reviews on yelp, all made within 24 hours of each other, and on the same days that he listed his e-bay auction and spammed our forum, as well as the pherotalk and love-scent forums with his crap! Something else that I thought was kind of funny was that he's only recieved 7 feedbacks as a seller on e-bay, with one of those being a negative, and none of them are for his AlphaLure product, yet he's lised testimonials from 11 people, which are obviously complete bullshit.
Thanks for the low down Mark, there are so many getting phero fooled and i just hope that many come to find this great facility of Pherotruth and learn some basic phero facts and therefore go on to using genuine products that actually work as a pheromone is expected to.

My thread >
01-15-2010 4:53 PM

Share This Thread