Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

An Idea I Have...
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 44 posts

An Idea I Have...
02-04-2010 8:15 AM

I wasn't sure where to post this.. But as it's a sugesstion of sorts I thought this would be the appropriate place. If not please feel free to move it to a better area.

As I've mentioned in other posts I have been researching pheromones for about a year and a half now. Part of my research included checking out stores that sell perfumes and colognes, adult stores, etc.. anywhere one might think pheromone products would be sold.... I was surprised to find that I didn't find any brick and mortar stores selling any type of pheromone products in or area.... So... being an entrapeneur and owning various companies in the past.... I think you all see where this is going LOL...

I am really getting into the pheromone thing and would love to extend it's exposure beyond the net. I am toying with the idea of setting up a brick and mortar store that specializes in pheromones. Of course I'd have to offer other products to give the place more variety, but our main focus would be pheromones.

My idea would be to offer the vast varities of pheromones for every occasion they exist for, from the various on line places that sell them.

I'd love to get any input/feedback here to see what the inerest would be from everyone from potential customers of this type of store to the sellers of the products.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-04-2010 8:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 31 posts

RE: An Idea I Have...
02-04-2010 9:41 AM

I have read from many that prolonged usage of pheromones actually nullify the effect on the user. Imagine the general population wearing pheromones and your target is one of them.
02-04-2010 9:41 AM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 44 posts

02-04-2010 4:59 PM

(02-04-2010 9:41 AM)xxx Wrote:  I have read from many that prolonged usage of pheromones actually nullify the effect on the user. Imagine the general population wearing pheromones and your target is one of them.

Ahhh.. I never knew that... Didn't see it in any of the stuff I read... Hmm... something to look into...

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 4:59 PM by PapaWolf.)
02-04-2010 4:59 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
48 thanks in 32 posts

06-28-2010 12:32 PM

You'd probably need to have samples too...also, I don't know if you could pay later for the products you stock, you'd probably have to buy them outright, up front, and hope they'll sell.....
06-28-2010 12:32 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
287 thanks in 362 posts

06-28-2010 8:48 PM

Hmm I think this is a great idea to those of us that know & love pheromones. I don't know if you'd have much success with a brick & mortar store, as this still seems to be a 'niche' market. A suggestion might be to package it with a lingerie/costume business & sell to your local 'gentleman's clubs'. That way you don't have the overhead of rent & what not, you just take it to them. That market might also be more likely to spend their money on these type of products.....Also you could carry a few samples, take orders & get the money right away. Instead of having to keep stock that may or may not sit for a while.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2010 8:50 PM by Beccah.)
06-28-2010 8:48 PM

bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 294
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 157 posts

08-25-2010 11:21 PM

you could buy a pheromone additive and add it to a whole bunch of different colognes... so you can have a "pheromone enhanced cologne" shop... so you're not just limited to straight up pheromone products :]
08-25-2010 11:21 PM
Tristana et Le Crépuscule
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

09-22-2010 1:49 PM

It's a delightful idea. I would rather be able to choose scents in a shop and be able to appreciate firsthand their olfactory qualities rather than the guessing game that on-line shopping involves.

I think the advice to start off selling something else in addition to pheroed scents is a good one. Perhaps your concrete establishment could be a gift shop with an array of bath and body items of which scents and pheroed perfume could be included.
If your idea caught on you could potentially open up a chain of shops and spread the pheroed message ever further.
Also if Pheromones became popular and competition arose no doubt more research and investigation would be done in order for competitors to vy for clients with increasingly superior blends which would benefit us all.

On the other hand I am in some ways content that Pheromones seem to be a secret hidden from the general populace hence their effectiveness and the advantages to those who wield and utilise them.
09-22-2010 1:49 PM

Share This Thread