Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Ammo experience
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Big Grin Ammo experience
11-02-2011 12:21 AM

*I just copied this over from what i wrote on AD forums*
3x Ammo 1 spray to front of neck one spray to the back of my neck and one spray on my wrist and i mashed it together with my other wrist.

As i was entering the campus i saw the girl from my swim class she has to drop her class cause of some reason she told me earlier we hugged (first time and i said hope to see you next semester)
Anthropology class, group work today perfect situation ^_^ there is this girl in my class who I know just has a crush on me. I've been messing around with different blends in previous classes and i just felt one day she was hooked. Poor thing didn't stand a chance.Today first field test with ammo solo, I felt just freaking sexy like I was that guy it was a major confidence boost.we are in this group 3 women one another male besides me i was making small jokes within the group i felt spot on. I am normally extremely shy to the point i push people away but not today I was the alpha of the group (at least in my mind). The Spanish girl kept smiling at me and the crush is sitting directly in front of me facing me, i couldn't see if the Chinese girl was interested in me because she was sitting next to me. My attention was on the two ladies in front of me. I was playful not sexual in anyway i didn't want to break the group dynamic nor did i know how to be playful sexual in a group setting like that it was new to be honest good thing seeing as we still had work to be done.The main highlight of the day was the crush kept hitting my leg at one point she said it was by accident but she kept doing it maybe two to three times after apologizing each time within a 10 to 20 minute period i said its cool and don't worry about it cause i didn't mind. Guys and Gals I need to know whether that was a hit or not i don't wanna be read into anything that's not there also made small talk with another girl in my class who i know feels a certain kind of way about me cause of my scent of eros days.I never was able to speak to her until now though briefly maybe like one or two sentence cause i was headed to the locker rooms. what did you think of my entry today

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-02-2011 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

RE: Ammo experience
12-09-2011 7:26 PM

I think that's awesome! Good job. A few weeks ago I wore AMMO + Turn Up The Heat to a bar. And I got noticeable hits from several women.
12-09-2011 7:26 PM
Quote this message in a reply
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

12-09-2011 10:12 PM

(12-09-2011 7:26 PM)andromun Wrote:  I think that's awesome! Good job. A few weeks ago I wore AMMO + Turn Up The Heat to a bar. And I got noticeable hits from several women.

do you have a journal? i was always interested in the effects of Turn Up The Heat but i never pursued a sample bottle

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
12-09-2011 10:12 PM
redstone
comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-10-2011 10:58 PM

Anything scented F21 and F22 I swear the hits are "what's that cheap cologne your wearing?" or "boy you use wash your clothes with powerful smelling laundry detergent".
They both gave me serious headaches. Heavy synthetic scents. Maybe I have a sensitive nose or they are to youthful a scent.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 10:58 PM by redstone.)
12-10-2011 10:58 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-10-2011 11:04 PM

Say what you want ....

IT STINKS !!

aside from all the technical advantages that this scent has ... it's really disturbing unless you wash your neck after you come home !!

i lingers on cloth for more than a day .. and it gives me headaches as well ..

for Ammo what will be applied in higher amounts this kinda "scent" is not bearable .. it's still good for MX390 but it keeps me away from using it ..

with FF21 stuff hits like hell but .. i would not wear it every day .. never ever !!

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-10-2011 11:04 PM

Unregistered

12-11-2011 9:36 PM

(12-09-2011 10:12 PM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  do you have a journal? i was always interested in the effects of Turn Up The Heat but i never pursued a sample bottle

Actually I dont have a journal - I'm still getting back into using Pheromones again. But I do agree (partially) with what Pagodeiro said. Ammo does have a strong scent especially the 2x Heavy version.

Turn Up The Heat is great - I use it with Ammo or Instant Shine.
12-11-2011 9:36 PM
Quote this message in a reply
orevgym
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2018 5:20 PM

Androtics is out of Ammo any other sources?
12-12-2018 5:20 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-12-2018 6:22 PM

(12-12-2018 5:20 PM)orevgym Wrote:  Androtics is out of Ammo any other sources?

Check out Charisma from Love Potion. Same ingredients and it always worked better for me than Ammo did.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-12-2018 6:22 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2018 8:01 PM

(12-12-2018 6:22 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Check out Charisma from Love Potion. Same ingredients and it always worked better for me than Ammo did.

Ammo was "Charismatic"?
12-12-2018 8:01 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-12-2018 8:17 PM

(12-12-2018 8:01 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Ammo was "Charismatic"?

Well, it really wasn't for me but I've read reports from guys who SWORE BY Ammo. I found Charisma to be a lot more effective for me. Lots of attraction, lots of attention and I really didn't get any negative reactions from people. Just a very fun attractive mix.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-12-2018 8:17 PM

Share This Thread