Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Amazing night with IS + AMMO + Turn Up The Heat
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
937 thanks in 401 posts

Amazing night with IS + AMMO + Turn Up The Heat
09-19-2012 4:01 PM

I did this mixture once before and received amazing results so I'd figure go back to basics and replicate the experience I had. Why I did not make this my typical night time mixture is beyond me. (I guess it's my collection of Pheromones that has me testing every weekend).

Saturday Night Special - Mixture:
Ammo 2x (1 spray)
Turn Up The Heat 2.5 mcg (3 sprays)
IS 2x (3 sprays)

Application Points:
- I first used Ammo (right side neck) and waited a few minutes to dry down
- Sprayed Turn Up The Heat (right, left and center neck) and waited a few to dry down
- Lastly I sprayed IS to my face, hair and center neck

It's hot here in Southern California right now and this past Saturday was no exception. On top of that the bar I went to was like a sauna, so there was no problem with diffusion. As soon as I walk in (I'm a regular) I get a warm greeting from the bartender.

========================================​========== ======
Side Bar:
I run into my roommate and his lady so I buy them both drinks - no biggie.
They come over and we are all chatting.
========================================​========== ======

Results:
I notice this one young lady by the bar (early 20's) just glaring at me. It was hilarious because she had ample opportunity to order a drink but kept looking over her shoulder.

I then notice to hot blondes waiting by the restroom. Both I'd say were in their early 20's and tall. When they are done both head to the bar and order drinks. The hot one stands next to me but I didn't really notice her giving me any IOI 's but her friend (not so hot) traded a few glances.

I decide to take my drink to the patio because inside it was too damn hot. Outside there is a group of 5 people all talking (2 sausages and 3 chicks) Two of the girls were a little dumpy and the 3rd was cute nothing to brag about but I busted her 3 times glaring at me. I give back a shit grin and she blushes P.

At this point I'm feeling like a STUD seems like everyone was chummy around me no aggression whatsoever. Definite ego boost.

After that I got a nice little surprise when I order one last drink. The bartender tells me "this one on me". Not the first time she has done that but in the end when I say good-bye she hugs and gives me a kiss. That has never happened before!

Overall a fantastic night had a great time.

Final thoughts:
Due to my age I think I can easily get away with lots of NONE with no problem. But the real glue in the mix was the IS. Without it I don?t think the younger girls would have been looking my way, it seemed to put them at ease.

No doubt this will become a regular nighttime mix for me. LOVE THIS STUFF!!

The Dude abides...
09-19-2012 4:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by shadowknight, baant

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
186 thanks in 102 posts

RE: Amazing night with IS + AMMO + Turn Up The Heat
09-19-2012 5:09 PM

I love Turn Up The Heat! Used to use Ammo x2 with 2 Sprays of Turn Up The Heat to the chest, but switched it for AV which works better. I use Ammo when my wife's Close to Ovulation in ALL the Scentsy candle warmers lol.
09-19-2012 5:09 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
937 thanks in 401 posts

RE: Amazing night with IS + AMMO + Turn Up The Heat
09-19-2012 7:26 PM

Nice tip! I never though of using AV in place of Ammo - I think I will need to switch it up Thanks

The Dude abides...
09-19-2012 7:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  turn up the heat ? oj111 62 11,873 01-16-2017 7:43 PM
Last Post: metaltree