Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amazing Customer Service
sleepmones
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 5 posts

Amazing Customer Service
09-17-2012 10:44 AM

I would have posted this in the Everything Else section, but Love Scent doesnt have one? So I posted in the product review section instead.

So I placed an order with Love Scent last friday for some New Pheromone Additive and Androstadienone. I emailed them on Sunday inquiring as to when i would receive my order. I knew it was the weekend and they probably hadnt even begun to process my order yet, but I wanted to get an idea of when I should expect the package in the mail. I also figured that they would get the email today (Monday) and I would get a response later today.

Not only did I get a response on Sunday from the company, they responded IMMEDIATELY, like 10 minutes after I sent the email. And a little later on Sunday, I got an email from Bruce Boyd, the president of Love Scent, personally thanking me for my order!

I just have to say Im blown away by the service of this company. IMO the level of service a company provides is a direct indicator of the quality of products they provide. With that said, I have no doubt that the products I ordered will be every bit as good as the reivews Ive read on here.

Thank you Love Scent for providing quality service to the Phero community!
09-17-2012 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread