Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Amazing.........Almost
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Amazing.........Almost
04-28-2015 11:00 AM

[Image: 421010_10151168778526610_1829273808_n.jp...e=559C5C45]

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Louisiana State University .

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.

Probably wasn't the same fucking elephant.

This is for everyone who sends me those heart-warming bullshit stories.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
04-28-2015 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

RE: Amazing.........Almost
04-28-2015 9:13 PM

Read this to my wife, after she asked why I was laughing. After I read, "...killing him instantly," she frowned and asked, "That story isn't real, is it!?" I couldn't stop laughing and just repeated, "Probably wasn't the same fucking elephant!"

Thanks, Mark, made my evening.

My Journal
04-28-2015 9:13 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

RE: Amazing.........Almost
04-29-2015 3:12 AM

Yeah it's so funny but women never laugh with that kind of jokes.I don't know why they don't get it.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-29-2015 3:12 AM

Share This Thread