Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amazed Again!!!
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2703 thanks in 1237 posts

Amazed Again!!!
09-11-2012 9:10 PM

Once again I've read a thread that just blows me away with the compassion and help given to a hurting soul who came here seeking help.

And, that's nothing new, when we started this forum I never for a second imagined that we could or would attract such an incredibly awesome group or folks from all over the globe!

You guys and girls amaze me almost every day, and reading the newest posts is the first thing I do in the morning when I wake up (well after putting on the coffee anyway) and the last thing I do before I crash for the night.

I couldn't even begin to tell you how privileged I feel to to be able to say that I was one of the ones responsible for making PheroTruth happen!

We've had so many amazing people contribute to making PheroTruth what it is that I'm amazed every time I think about it, and even though a few of those people caused me a lot of heartache and are long since gone, I still have the utmost respect for each one of them

Because of all of you we broke 22,000 unique visitors last month, which was nearly 4,000 more people visiting the forum than we had the month before, and we've seen increases of around 1,000 to 1,500 people every month for quite awhile now.

We're not there yet, but we're barely 3 years old and are rapidly becoming a force to be reckoned with and could very well become the ultimate authority when it comes to pheromones one day.

So, lets everyone take a second to pat ourselves on the back, for what we've shared, who we've helped, and what you've made this forum into.

I see all of you like extended family, and I think a lot of you also view at least some of our members in the same way, and I want you all to know that I credit all of you with helping to make me a better me.

And, I want to thank every one of you for all that you do!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
09-11-2012 9:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by TwistedOstrich, thundr, L.Lawliet, Pheroman, Rattlesnake, seeusmile, idle, Fman, idontknow, kmacc45, Akelah, bored4life, halo0073, extraballislit, shadowknight, Isis, Fly So Hi

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 234
Thanks received:
598 thanks in 322 posts

RE: Amazed Again!!!
09-11-2012 11:16 PM

Mark you have started something very cool here, thank YOU for your dedication to building a community that has no parallel in my experience with the depth and breadth of humanity represented here, good souls all!

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-11-2012 11:16 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1014
Thanks received:
595 thanks in 335 posts

09-12-2012 5:12 AM

Without you no phero truth.

I salute you.

[Image: 663906_o.gif]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/663906_o.gif
Without you no phero truth.

Whys it always double posting.. :S

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 5:13 AM by seeusmile.)
09-12-2012 5:12 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2703 thanks in 1237 posts

09-12-2012 8:56 AM

(09-12-2012 5:12 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  Whys it always double posting.. :S

I've had tht happen a couple of times on my laptop when I was on a different internet connection, but never on any of my computers from home.

The last time it happened I couldn't even delete the second post using my laptop, but was able to from my cell phone.

Odd behavior, but I think it's somehow related to the ISP and not the forum software. I know that ISP's cache websites to cut down on bandwidth, and think that's probably where the issue lies, along with the posts that some members say aren't viewable to them.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
09-12-2012 8:56 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile

Share This Thread