Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am and Glace
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Am and Glace
12-26-2012 2:46 AM

My own experience is AM 1 spray, Glace slowburn 4 sprays all to neck. First 2 hrs I'm stoned , don't talk much and seem to be effected by the smell of the cologne.

After 2 hr mark things change.. more talkative.. more social.. Friendly , yet if I want to I can be a prick and make a rude comment. Went to a xmas eve party with family and felt like an alpha male there.. Insane social night, insane respect, and no one could walk over me.

Does anyone else experience what I do the first 2 hrs? What is happening?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

12-26-2012 2:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude

Rep Post

RE: Am and Glace
12-26-2012 3:05 AM

What you made my friend was the precursor to LIIK . Am will give you the assertiveness and glacé will add to your positive feeling and confidence too.

The 2 hours is the slow burn kicking in. When I add two sprays glacé to my chest sometimes for work , it's still kicking in at 3pm meetings. People just start chatting up the room.

Both am and gl burn slower ; that's a big plus since we often are not in our zone of interest till hours after application where normal alcohol based mones may be teetering out.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 3:15 AM by Fishdude.)
12-26-2012 3:05 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-26-2012 3:32 AM

(12-26-2012 3:05 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  What you made my friend was the precursor to LIIK . Am will give you the assertiveness and glacé will add to your positive feeling and confidence too.

The 2 hours is the slow burn kicking in. When I add two sprays glacé to my chest sometimes for work , it's still kicking in at 3pm meetings. People just start chatting up the room.

Both am and gl burn slower ; that's a big plus since we often are not in our zone of interest till hours after application where normal alcohol based mones may be teetering out.

I'm a little concerned the first 2 hrs people are distant from me and I am not very talkative, and I'm wondering what my friends must think of me the first 2 hrs. Do you think I should apply the product 2 hrs before heading out of my flat to avoid this problem?

Is there any advantage to wearing the combo around people the first 2 hrs?

P.S. BTW I find this combo better than l2k as I don't make enemies with men. Everyone likes me it seems both men and women. Men are chummy but respectful.. Women are respective and in a good mood and give me compliments.

Haven't tried it in a bar though where apparently it shines.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 3:35 AM by dsouza.)
12-26-2012 3:32 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

12-26-2012 4:21 AM

Glass takes a few hours for sure for max effects.. I suspect the first two hours is the none getting out of the am. It doesn't take a lot when I used these together I would apply a few sprays of glass a few hours before I went out . Do some errands and enjoy the glass. Them just before I go out add two sprays of am. Your good for at least 4 hours.
12-26-2012 4:21 AM

Share This Thread