Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Which product is better for Pickup?
AM NOS 2019
TKO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Am NOS 2019 VS TKO for Pickup
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Am NOS 2019 VS TKO for Pickup
07-29-2020 3:25 AM

Your vote for the better pickup product based on your success actually getting numbers, dates, kissing, or sex from NEW women. Attention seeking, receiving kino from women, exciting conversations etc all mean absolutely nothing if you didn't make it to a close of any sort as listed in prior sentence.

1. AM NOS 2019 is better
2. TKO is better

For those of you who voted , list your age, ethnicity, dosages and app points for the respective product that got you your closes. I believe this will help many people.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2020 6:09 AM by dsouza.)
07-29-2020 3:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Maxzen
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Am NOS 2019 VS TKO for Pickup
08-01-2020 3:14 AM

I voted for AM NOS.
To me I had quite some good results with AM with older girls (late 20's and early 30's). I don't wear it often because I'm not yet sure if it's good for the younger girls at university.
After around 10 times of wearing TKO I didn't see much, but to be honest the comparison isn't too fair because I normally test new mones in environments I don't expect much to happen and only after I think that it showed some promising potential I wear it to places I care about the results more.
08-01-2020 3:14 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-01-2020 4:44 AM

(08-01-2020 3:14 AM)Maxzen Wrote:  I voted for AM NOS.
To me I had quite some good results with AM with older girls (late 20's and early 30's). I don't wear it often because I'm not yet sure if it's good for the younger girls at university.
After around 10 times of wearing TKO I didn't see much, but to be honest the comparison isn't too fair because I normally test new mones in environments I don't expect much to happen and only after I think that it showed some promising potential I wear it to places I care about the results more.

Thank you for your vote... I took out TKO last night and had two HB9's eating out of my hands... Of course both demanded my contact information..And I handed it out. Doesn't sound like much but I only approached two HB 9's. I think TKO is some amazing chick crack... It's very fun and flirty compared to Am NOS's IYF vibe... Am NOS is more hardcore asshole and sexual.... it works well for you I figure because your young and probably act like a badass... I'm an older gent over 40 and a musician so I like TKO's softer and more social feel for meeting new people. I've documented what transpired last night in todays journal entry.

1)

2)
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2020 7:09 AM by dsouza.)
08-01-2020 4:44 AM
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-09-2020 6:29 PM

Following this thread

Pheromone Treasure: Swoon, Aura of Amity, ETFZ, GoA
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Connections, A1
LAL: Wolf, Voodoo, Nude
Apex: Imprint, Orbital
08-09-2020 6:29 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-10-2020 11:01 AM

I cannot vote on this as I have no experience with AM NOS. However, I can comment that, for me, TKO is amazing for pickup provided one can maintain the intensity, interest, and heat of the initial impression that TKO gives. If one has enough style to keep her enraptured and keep the heavy-handed innuendo flowing to her amusement and liking it is a fantastic product, in my humble opinion. If one cannot maintain that degree of intensity, or they let her jets cool down for too long, it seems that one needs to start at square one again. TKO is, in my opinion a great product for grabbing them hard and torrid but it hasn't held up nearly as well for me (but still good) for being all Killer Dwarfs and keeping the spirit alive when you are not face to face with her. For straight-on pickup and seduction I love TKO; for orchestrating a long series of encounters that lead to seduction I like it, but enjoy the long-term effects of some other products much more.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-10-2020 11:01 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

08-17-2020 2:34 AM

I wanted to bring up an important topic: Mones and the fucked up world we're currently living in...

How many people think wearing harder sexuals like Am NOS can get you killed in today's volatile world where people are literally on the brink all the time and there are lots of senseless killings?

How many people think TKO is better at this particular time due to its softer edge?

Those of you who use harder sexuals do you find you're getting challenged more easily and more often and over the pettiest things?

I love TKO but it also kills my sex drive.... I find AM NOS can help with sex drive if it's used moderately.. Like once a week.

Any thoughts on this subject?

1)

2)
08-17-2020 2:34 AM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

08-17-2020 3:46 AM

(08-17-2020 2:34 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I wanted to bring up an important topic: Mones and the fucked up world we're currently living in...

How many people think wearing harder sexuals like Am NOS can get you killed in today's volatile world where people are literally on the brink all the time and there are lots of senseless killings?

How many people think TKO is better at this particular time due to its softer edge?

Those of you who use harder sexuals do you find you're getting challenged more easily and more often and over the pettiest things?

I love TKO but it also kills my sex drive.... I find AM NOS can help with sex drive if it's used moderately.. Like once a week.

Any thoughts on this subject?

If anything, I think the last time I wore AM NOS it saved me from getting punched in the face. It's not quite on the same level as getting killed but I'll share the story anyways.

Back story: Basically stole someone's girl. I say basically because I was talking to her and we both liked each other but I told her that I could not continue if she was still together with him. They weren't really on good terms anymore so she broke up shortly after.

About a week after the breakup her ex ran into us having lunch together in public. He was still hurting and wanted her back (even though he probably cheated). Ran up to me and slammed his wrists on the table, pretty sure wanted to punch me in the face. I had a super calm demeanor so I told him we should probably talk. Took him aside and we talked from a bit but I noticed that he calmed down quite quickly. I told him that if he really wanted to fight it out right then and there that I would be willing to. He didn't want to anymore.

Based on this I think that strong sexuals can actually help you to look like someone not to be messed around with.

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
08-17-2020 3:46 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-17-2020 4:37 AM

(08-17-2020 3:46 AM)Jawline Wrote:  About a week after the breakup her ex ran into us having lunch together in public. He was still hurting and wanted her back (even though he probably cheated). Ran up to me and slammed his wrists on the table, pretty sure wanted to punch me in the face. I had a super calm demeanor so I told him we should probably talk. Took him aside and we talked from a bit but I noticed that he calmed down quite quickly. I told him that if he really wanted to fight it out right then and there that I would be willing to. He didn't want to anymore.

Based on this I think that strong sexuals can actually help you to look like someone not to be messed around with.

Yes but if you're willing to get into scraps , like I was during my 20's it's easier to be congruent with Am NOS. However, had you not told him you'd be still willing to take him on he may of punched you regardess and tried to initimidate you..

I find this whole MMA ultimate fighter vibe NOS gives off (tough guy) to be dangerous around this time when people are on edge.. I'm more than double your age, my days of scraps are long gone.. I want to get laid or pick up with AM not get into fights. The 2014 formula was far more attractive and magnetic than it was tough guy.

I usually keep my mouth shut and only talk to friends or women when wearing AM.. If I experience confrontation I explain rationally to the OP. However, even without provoking anyone when in my AM NOS cloud I've seen people start arguments with others, make rascist comments etc. Could just be the tough city of Toronto I’m in but I doubt it.... when I wear softer social sexuals etc this doesn’t happen.

1)

2)
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2020 11:01 AM by dsouza.)
08-17-2020 4:37 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2019 Paradox 94 54,825 12-26-2019 2:55 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Vendor award 2019 -- Best/Most Combo'ed products? dsouza 12 2,252 10-28-2019 11:00 AM
Last Post: MMM