Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alter Ego for Women
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1633 thanks in 649 posts

Alter Ego for Women
08-01-2012 9:33 AM

From my journal...

Road Test - Stone Lab's Alter Ego for Women

I used it the other day when out running errands and a kid's Doctor's appointment and then again this morning to the gym/kid's camp.

Same feel both times - Please break out into REM's "Shiny Happy People" with me...

I don't care what the marketing stuff would say about this being a bad girl product - it's not. It's Stone Lab's number 1 seller because it's social to the MAX. It's clean smelling - like a cross between skin musk and soap - and completely unoffensive for work.

Feel? This is completely like Love Potion's Popularity Potion or Love Potion's Stone Lab's formulated Cougar Potion in high notes - but not as complex. It's Shiny Happy People. Everyone want's to talk to you, everyone wants to give you something, be your friend, do something nice for you. This is a simple blend - three phero's in an oil with a dropper. If you want any sex appeal at all - you have to add your own cops - which I did today because the other day - wearing just the Alter Ego - it felt odd.

I added in AD's Light Cops. Any of my other cops would have not worked with the scent carrier that is in Alter Ego. There is no way Alter Ego would cover much else.

It's a simple if solid performer. If you were a noob - I suppose there are worse things to start with than this and an order of AD's Light Cops. It's a good social if not that complex - and the tiny dropper is easy to hide. The effects were gone at 4 hours though so you would be reapplying a LOT.

Here's the thing - it's way too expensive for what you get. There are better socials on the market at this price point. It works. It smells fine. My socks are not knocked off. Meh. Not worth reordering.

Edited to add - $33.97 for only 7.5 ml (YIKES)

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 9:35 AM by Shelly B.)
08-01-2012 9:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073, AlternativeGirl, PhoenixOnFyre119, shaft181

PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1181
Thanks received:
452 thanks in 195 posts

RE: Alter Ego for Women
03-19-2013 4:51 PM

(08-01-2012 9:33 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  From my journal...

Road Test - Stone Lab's Alter Ego for Women

I used it the other day when out running errands and a kid's Doctor's appointment and then again this morning to the gym/kid's camp.

Same feel both times - Please break out into REM's "Shiny Happy People" with me...

I don't care what the marketing stuff would say about this being a bad girl product - it's not. It's Stone Lab's number 1 seller because it's social to the MAX. It's clean smelling - like a cross between skin musk and soap - and completely unoffensive for work.

Feel? This is completely like Love Potion's Popularity Potion or Love Potion's Stone Lab's formulated Cougar Potion in high notes - but not as complex. It's Shiny Happy People. Everyone want's to talk to you, everyone wants to give you something, be your friend, do something nice for you. This is a simple blend - three phero's in an oil with a dropper. If you want any sex appeal at all - you have to add your own cops - which I did today because the other day - wearing just the Alter Ego - it felt odd.

I added in AD's Light Cops. Any of my other cops would have not worked with the scent carrier that is in Alter Ego. There is no way Alter Ego would cover much else.

It's a simple if solid performer. If you were a noob - I suppose there are worse things to start with than this and an order of AD's Light Cops. It's a good social if not that complex - and the tiny dropper is easy to hide. The effects were gone at 4 hours though so you would be reapplying a LOT.

Here's the thing - it's way too expensive for what you get. There are better socials on the market at this price point. It works. It smells fine. My socks are not knocked off. Meh. Not worth reordering.

Edited to add - $33.97 for only 7.5 ml (YIKES)

Shelly B,

I have Alter Ego as well and agree that it is very social. I add Passion Cops to the mix (separate place on body), but this is because I party with it and like the extra sexxxay. I am gonna have to try it separately, mostly because of your comparison to Cougar and Popularity Potion (which I am interested in getting). Comparing prices after I found this forum, I realize the expense... I concur... a bit costly. I do like the smell though, I got some great compliments on it. Nice solid review hun.
Good

03-19-2013 4:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread