Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Alt. view on human history
Ceder
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Alt. view on human history
11-25-2012 9:24 PM

Hi all, found this while searching the interwebs and thought that the community might find this interesting, or at the very least, entertaining. I haven't finished watching it myself but figured I'd post a link before I got too busy with other things so enjoy!

11-25-2012 9:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Alt. view on human history
11-25-2012 11:17 PM

Nice. Im glad you shared that clip. I watched it a few months ago and brushed up on it again just now. Very eye opening. A few flaws and "guesses" but it makes some good points. If anyone has the time and an open mind this will get you asking some questions within yourself. Reps for sharing this Ceder.

I love talking about this shit and I personally make all attempts at personal expansion. I find it amazing that most people have found comfort in monotonous routine and have no interest in climbing up rungs of the ladder. When I was very young I had a fascination with becoming the best at everything. My teens and 20's I had an extreme desire to make myself superhuman in all facets of the trinity: mind, body, spirit. Now that I am older.. well shit I still am trying to be superhuman. LOL

For anyone who wants to drop another bit of time on some more fascinating stuff, here is the 4 hour follow up. Enjoy.

11-25-2012 11:17 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-26-2012 12:14 AM

Just finished watching the first video, and while I thought some to be nothing more than wild conjuncture, other parts sounded perfectly plausable and neatly tie together some of our greatest mysteries. Thanks for sharing!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-26-2012 12:14 AM
Ceder
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2012 11:06 PM

(11-25-2012 11:17 PM)thundr Wrote:  Nice. Im glad you shared that clip. I watched it a few months ago and brushed up on it again just now. Very eye opening. A few flaws and "guesses" but it makes some good points. If anyone has the time and an open mind this will get you asking some questions within yourself. Reps for sharing this Ceder.

I love talking about this shit and I personally make all attempts at personal expansion. I find it amazing that most people have found comfort in monotonous routine and have no interest in climbing up rungs of the ladder. When I was very young I had a fascination with becoming the best at everything. My teens and 20's I had an extreme desire to make myself superhuman in all facets of the trinity: mind, body, spirit. Now that I am older.. well shit I still am trying to be superhuman. LOL

For anyone who wants to drop another bit of time on some more fascinating stuff, here is the 4 hour follow up. Enjoy.

I agree man. Some of the things he talks about are way out there while other things actually make some sense and provide a way to fill the gap of knowledge in certain areas. I simply felt it was my duty to bestow this knowledge upon the pherotruth community and let them decide their own opinion from watching it (if they felt like watching it). I know it's pretty long lol.

Some people don't even realize how much of their life is a routine and I know that personally, I too am always looking for ways to expand my horizons and find ways to better myself. I do my best to always try new things so as not to get into a dull routine, I mean if your not constantly pushing yourself to do new things you'll eventually reach a plateau of sorts and won't be learning or improving in any way. I realize that some people are comfortable with living a life that is simple and some find great satisfaction living in their own comfort bubble, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm not one of them, it sounds cliche' but I always try to live life to the fullest.

I'm just now getting into my mid 20's and I'm definitely feeling the personal growth thing to the fullest. Who wouldn't want to be superhuman?! My current endeavors include delving into the world of nootropics, astrophysics, mones of course, behavior profiling, psychology, etc. It's pretty much a never ending list of new things that fascinate me. Not sure if you're into astrophysics at all but here's a link to an article I recently read that I though was pretty interesting.

Appreciate the added 4 hour clip. I haven't had time to watch it yet but will definitely give it a go as soon as I am able.
11-29-2012 11:06 PM
Ceder
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-29-2012 11:10 PM

(11-26-2012 12:14 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Just finished watching the first video, and while I thought some to be nothing more than wild conjuncture, other parts sounded perfectly plausable and neatly tie together some of our greatest mysteries. Thanks for sharing!

Definitely agree with you man. As I said in my post above, I think some of the stuff he says is way out there while other things that are mentioned are very interesting and help to fill in previously unfilled gaps in our knowedge of how things are and how they came to be. Yeah, no problem. I'm glad that you enjoyed it.
11-29-2012 11:10 PM

Ceder
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2012 4:46 AM

Not exactly on topic with the thread title but if anybody is interested, here is a short article about the Mayan calandar and the whole end of the world thing from NASA's point of view. It actually mentions a couple of the things that were in the original video I posted about a possible blackout or a reversal of the Earth's magnetic field.

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 4:47 AM by Ceder.)
11-30-2012 4:46 AM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2012 2:27 PM

Ever more personal growth information such as this suggestsGood

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
11-30-2012 2:27 PM

Share This Thread