Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha-THDOC discontinuation notice
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Alpha-THDOC discontinuation notice
12-05-2011 8:25 PM

I'm glad I got to try it! I didn't see much effect from it except a little spaciness and sleepiness.
12-05-2011 8:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

12-07-2011 1:57 AM

I've thought about this a bit more... Many have contacted me saying that they have no adverse reactions to this, and that the initial decision was a bit harsh. Nonetheless i strongly believe alpha-THDOC is something that needs to be handled with care.. I've decided to offer it only to members on this forum which I know are experienced with pheromones, and in the loop on molecule testing.

It will be taken off the site and shopping cart from public view tomorrow. PM me for link if you wish to purchase.

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
12-07-2011 1:57 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

12-07-2011 2:32 AM

Tried it only once, sniffing the bottle. It subtly amplified focus and concentration for me, for some time. After that i had decreased focus and concentration. So a zero-sum game just in terms of self-effects. In terms of strength of self-effects, i'd say it's definitely one of the stronger Pheromones. Maybe not as strong as p83, but pretty strong, indeed.
Didn't see impaired motor functions from it.
Though if others see that effect, it's a wise choice to make it private, IMO. Maybe after some more testing it could come back.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
12-07-2011 2:32 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-07-2011 7:40 AM

(12-07-2011 1:57 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I've thought about this a bit more... Many have contacted me saying that they have no adverse reactions to this, and that the initial decision was a bit harsh. Nonetheless i strongly believe alpha-THDOC is something that needs to be handled with care.. I've decided to offer it only to members on this forum which I know are experienced with pheromones, and in the loop on molecule testing.

It will be taken off the site and shopping cart from public view tomorrow. PM me for link if you wish to purchase.

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha

Thumbs up Chris !!

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-07-2011 7:40 AM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

12-07-2011 1:42 PM

(12-07-2011 1:57 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I've thought about this a bit more... Many have contacted me saying that they have no adverse reactions to this, and that the initial decision was a bit harsh. Nonetheless i strongly believe alpha-THDOC is something that needs to be handled with care.. I've decided to offer it only to members on this forum which I know are experienced with pheromones, and in the loop on molecule testing.

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha

Grrreat Chris, thumbs up, u r0x!

FSH
12-07-2011 1:42 PM

JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-08-2011 10:18 PM

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha

Great choice Chris, A-THDOC works best between 5-20mcg. I would not go higher, too much and it's sedative, but it's not the only mone that acts like that.

Chris, I would really use the experienced users for the molecule testing and new mixes. What we need is a much better communication. I think many maniacs on the board would love to work with you. I say it already, your are the only one who give us the chance to bring everything on a new level.

Sounds a little slimyWacko, but it's a fact. :good2:
12-08-2011 10:18 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

12-08-2011 10:26 PM

Yep, Chris, you're advancing pheromones more than literally anybody else on the planet right now Smile
12-08-2011 10:26 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-09-2011 3:16 PM

Chris, I respect your decision to put the safety of your customers before profits. I do understand your desire to protect your business, but aren't your lawyers aware that cosmetics including fragrance don't fall under the FDA jurisdiction? So unless you're spiking your products with controlled substances, if somebody did try to sue you,m they would be laughed out of court by the judge. Just sayin'.
12-09-2011 3:16 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

02-09-2012 8:40 PM

Hey y'all.... nevermind all this noise... AlloTetraHydroDeOxyCorticosterone is here to stay Gamer1
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 8:52 PM by Alpha Dream.)
02-09-2012 8:40 PM

Share This Thread