Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Dreams is ditching the Hedione
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
156 thanks in 89 posts

Alpha Dreams is ditching the Hedione
07-12-2015 10:08 AM

Just got this in my email moments ago:

Quote:Dear Valued Customers,

A few months back we came across a well published study of a compound called Hedione (Methyl Dihydrojasmonate). This study showed Hedione to have pheromone like properties, and in fact had been used by cologne designer Dior because of the pheromone like effects. So logically we were extremely excited about this substance, it seemed that it would naturally complement our products, and so we decided to try experimenting with it.

Our initial impression was quite positive, and the effects seemed to be positive in the limited number of customers who had tried the Hedione-infused versions, and so we went ahead and added it to all our products after positive field testing. We had high hopes!

Alpha Dream products containing Hedione have been in circulation for that past 3 months and unfortunately many of our customers believed the change was too much, and believe that the Hedione negatively affected the products. This is not to say that all customers disagreed with the change, however many have. So due to popular demand, we are going back to the original!

We have pulled from inventory all of the men’s products containing Hedione as of Friday (07-10-15) and we have discarded all remaining formula for men containing Hedione. This weekend we are manufacturing fresh batches of Alfa Maschio, LIIK version 1 and 2, Certo, and L’uomo Amore. All of the men’s products will be Hedione free guaranteed by 7/13/2015, the rest of our products for women and our unisex formulas that we currently have in inventory will sell out, since we have not received negative feedback with these products containing Hedione. After the limited supply remaining of Women’s products, Glace, and Corporativo have sold out, the next batches made will be Hedione-free.

If you purchased our products within the last 3 months, and don’t like the Hedione and want an exchange, just contact us at [email protected] and we will make up a return shipping label for you. As soon as we receive the product from you we will immediately send out a replacement which is guaranteed Hedione-free. The 90-day standard trial period is being extended for Hedione-free product exchanges.

Sometimes there exists products which simply cannot be made better, despite our desire to do so. We cannot promise that we will stop looking to improve our product line, however in the future we promise not to change the formulas by default: rather any improvements or changes made will be offered as a separate option, with guaranteed availability of the original.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused if you did not like the change; we intend to make this right by offering free exchanges regardless of the standard 90-day trial period.

Sincerely,

Christopher Schraud, C.E.O.
Alpha Dream Technology

I have no experience with the pre-Hedione formulas, but I picked up my Glace with the Hedione and love it. I'll be interested to see how it works without it. I would love to hear others sound off on their experiences with this change.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 10:09 AM by Cornfed.)
07-12-2015 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2282
Thanks received:
2559 thanks in 1316 posts

RE: Alpha Dreams is ditching the Hedione
07-12-2015 10:14 AM

(07-12-2015 10:08 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  Just got this in my email moments ago:

I have no experience with the pre-Hedione formulas, but I picked up my Glace with the Hedione and love it. I'll be interested to see how it works without it. I would love to hear others sound off on their experiences with this change.

Glad to see Chris offering top notch cust serv again.

Glace with H may be ok in your opinion but many use glace to add to AM.. In that case the combo may be crap.

dsouza
07-12-2015 10:14 AM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 422
Thanks received:
198 thanks in 70 posts

07-13-2015 5:01 AM

(07-12-2015 10:08 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  Just got this in my email moments ago:

I wish Chris had initially allowed an option With H or without H.
For guys in the US returning is no problem.
I am in Australia return would cost me at least AUD 20 and
Chris would probably charge another US$10 for shipping the replacementCry
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 5:02 AM by excalibur.)
07-13-2015 5:01 AM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 73 posts

07-13-2015 6:35 AM

This is good to hear. Sadly my bottle of LIIK shipped 2 days before they pulled it. I wish I had known this was coming down the pipe. Email sent.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 6:42 AM by Gitmo.)
07-13-2015 6:35 AM
Eduardo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
77 thanks in 28 posts

07-13-2015 7:14 AM

And what now, I have to pay at least another 20$ for shipping. Thats fucked up man...if it was their fold they should pay at least 50% for shipping
07-13-2015 7:14 AM

SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
324 thanks in 178 posts

07-13-2015 8:03 AM

Hmmm, Just ordered a bottle of Glace... not sure if I should contact them. I was going to try to run a glace+New Pheromone Additive+Androstadienone mix like AS3.

Should I contact them and tell them I can wait for non H bottle or give it a try and return it if it not to my liking? Not that familiar with H
07-13-2015 8:03 AM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 73 posts

07-13-2015 2:36 PM

(07-13-2015 7:14 AM)Eduardo Wrote:  And what now, I have to pay at least another 20$ for shipping. Thats fucked up man...if it was their fold they should pay at least 50% for shipping

One should hope they at least pay shipping back to you (since they won't be taking your cc # again), and hopefully they send you a postmarked shipping label so you don't pay to ship to them. Don't know for sure though, haven't gotten a response to my email yet.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2015 2:37 PM by Gitmo.)
07-13-2015 2:36 PM
50 Scent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

07-13-2015 3:08 PM

It states in the Email that they will print up a return shipping label. Im guessing this will take care of shipping back to them. But shipping back to us, I'm not sure of.
07-13-2015 3:08 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
981 thanks in 421 posts

07-13-2015 3:28 PM

I give Chris thumbs up for listening and doing away with H Clapping

The Dude abides...
07-13-2015 3:28 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4814
Thanks received:
3951 thanks in 1469 posts

07-13-2015 6:42 PM

I don't know why he would'nt just create a new product based on hedione and try it first :/

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
07-13-2015 6:42 PM
Thanks given by V-nice

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hedione dorfmeister 18 5,111 08-15-2015 6:51 AM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully
  L2k V1 (no hedione) + NNPA + Androstadienone MeltingAsh 4 1,894 06-07-2015 9:30 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Alpha Dream: New & Improved pheromone products, now with Hedione ShadowX114 23 8,851 05-25-2015 8:12 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister