Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Dream Certo
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Alpha Dream Certo
09-30-2011 9:37 AM

I'll be putting my reviews for Alpha Dreams Certo in this thread. I'll also be testing and reviewing Glace and coporitivo (perhaps in separate threads if this one becomes too busy).

Firstly, I'd like to thank Chris and Amara for the amazing service. Not only did the package arrive super quickly, less than 1.5 weeks (from States to UK), the most amazing part was that it took only 3 hours between putting my order in and them shipping the package.

Secondly, I have to say thanks for including samples of Corportivo and Alfa Maschio (for my brother). The big bottles are filled right to the max, as you can see in the picture below, which is a nice bonus : ) .

I'll be testing Certo mostly to begin with. I'll give a little background on why I bought Certo. Alfa Maschio is an excellent formula for clubbing and prowling for ONS or finishing the job. However, as I've got older I don't really club that much, hence why I lack AM reviews. So I'm looking for something I could use for day time/ work and bar scenes all in one. Certo I hope is going to fill this void. I'm hoping Certo does for day use what Maschio does for night prowling.

I took a wiff of each bottle with the exception of the Certo all three are unscented and you can feel that potent mone smell that is present with Maschio. My certo smells exactly like Dolce and Gabbana L'homme which is one of my favourite scents so it's an added bonus. The potent smell is hidden for Certo which I suspect to be as a result of the cover scent. I'll be testing Certo exclusively for the next two weeks and will be posting my initial findings hopefully in the next few days.

I'll also have an excellent opportunity to test of Corpo in 2 weeks time, so I'll have a report out on that too.

Thanks to Chris and Amara you guys are awesome, my brother also said to say thanks from him too Smile
09-30-2011 9:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Dream Certo
10-02-2011 7:17 AM

Initial Certo testing results. I've tested this out exclusively on its own so far. This is just the start of the testing process and I'm still looking for find my sweet spot.

The scent of Certo is awesome, I also think that the musk smell from the mones enhances the scent package.

I've tested it out twice so far, no cover scent needed:

Test 1 - Day time, shopping
1 spray to neck/chest area
Probably not the best testing ground as I was hot and bothered and annoyed by the ass dragging idiots at my local supermarket. However, I picked up my first shopping stalker, quite an attractive woman in her 20's pretty much followed me around for a good 5 minutes although every time I looked back at her she'd quickly turn away and pretend to look at something on the shelves Big Grin Surprisingly though she didn't pick anything off the shelves. ;) The other major hit was two young girls (couldn't have been more than 17 years old) just giving the most obvious Deer in the headlights whilst we were waiting the queue to pay. I suspect that younger guys will dig Certo or guys aiming for younger women.

Test 2 - Night time bar scene
2 sprays - 1 to neck, 1 to wrist and split onto each wrist

Man this stuff is smooth at the bar scene, whilst waiting for the bar man to serve us women would purposefully violate my personal space next to me and that included a bit of the old boobing ;). Its not as whack over the head as Alpha Maschio, its far more sensual than sexual. Girls also smiled a hell of a lot more at me and would keep eye contact for longer. Its kind of like a smooth classy guy aura, women are far more comfortable with you initiating touching. I was also told I smelled great by a friend of a friend, normally that could just be the cologne I would be wearing, however this time she leaned in real close for a closer inspection. I also got 'legged' by her under the table. Big Grin I'm liking the vibe this blend gives out, its not seal the deal material like Maschio (i.e. ONS) but getting 'numbers' would be far more easier. I also reckon guys in relationships would do better from it in the bedroom department. Also, its more effective at pulling women towards you in a way which I'd attribute to a reduction in the intimidation factor. And the most important part for me, women in their 20's respond well Hi

Women do tend to talk to you/at you alot though, so I may need to power it with some additional none for evening times. So far not been harassed by sales rep as Pheroman forewarned me about it P And you do have difficulty escaping people but its a small price to pay.

Effective time duration: So far has lasted up to 5 hours however two points to note is that it has been unusally hot for September in England (28oC) so that might reduce the duration as I've been sweating a bit and secondly thats roughly the time period I was out and about. I should mention that I could still smell the scent this morning albeit faintly before I took a shower.

Looking forward to testing this out further.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 7:23 AM by Rattlesnake.)
10-02-2011 7:17 AM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-02-2011 8:32 PM

Thanks for the pictures and the reviews!

I don't have Certo or Corportivo so I'll be following your thread. Certo sounds like a winner so far...
10-02-2011 8:32 PM
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-02-2011 11:02 PM

Rattle. I would be interested in hearing about Corpo. as well. its billed mainly as a workplace/formal setting type of social lube, but seems like it would be an upgraded version of Certo (more juice). Kind of like how Nude Alpha is billed by Garry as an enhanced version of Possess Alpha.

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
10-02-2011 11:02 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-03-2011 2:56 AM

Thanks for the replies guys Smile

@Jaycee - its shaping up very nicely as a day-to-day wearable blend, people do talk to you more often but I've not been harassed so far. I'll be upping the dose to 3 sprays next Smile

@Papa - I haven't tested Corpo yet so can't compare the two but will be doing so in about 1.5 weeks time. I believe txi0m has a report out on it but I've avoided reading it to make sure I test it with no prior perceptions Smile
10-03-2011 2:56 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

10-03-2011 5:13 AM

I dont think you will be "harassed" as such, its just that people will not end the convo unless you do.
With 4 sprays it was more difficult to escape people until I became conscious of what I was wearing and got better and ending never ending convos, unless its a hot chick of course.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-03-2011 5:13 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-03-2011 6:01 AM

Hi Pheroman Smile Harass is too much of a strong word. But the flip side of having long conversations as you say is its pretty nice when its with a hot chick! Big Grin
10-03-2011 6:01 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-04-2011 1:33 AM

Snakey, when i pay more attention to ur reports, i notice that I totally love the comparison between Alfa Maschio and Certo !!!!!! It gives me a better understanding between both of the formulas Big Grin

Well done mate Mrgreen

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-04-2011 1:33 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-07-2011 1:43 PM

Update on Certo. I've been using this juice from 3-5 sprays so far.

I'll give the point by point summary followed later on by specific hits.

- Versatile mix: In my opinion Certo has the capabilities to become an awesome mix for "modding" as well as being a standalone product. With none it exudes a smooth undertone of sexuality (1 drop of XXX) and I believe with Androsterone it could provide a base for a work place mix. That said, that formula shouldn't be changed as its standalone properties are decent.

- Very laid back mix: Its casual in that its sweet for events like hanging out/getting to know someone/cinema / dating (if you're not going in for the kill) etc Kind of like casual to smart jeans events.

- Awesome in group settings: Can lead to you being overwhelmed with people vying for your ear but socialable guys not solely looking to pull can rock this.

- Some have commented that it can be slightly beta, especially when you have its bad ass alpha brother Maschio in the family. Personally, I've found it harder to control conversations compared to the alpha products but its also more difficult to initiate things like kino, approach etc with alpha products.

- Intimate settings: Not tested yet **to be updated**

- Far more effective with younger women than older women.

- Little to no intimidation factor.

- Builds something that is a mix between comfort and bonding.

Currently I'm using this daily whenever the situation arises. It's a bit more subtle than other products but that's also its strong point too.

I've not had a decent or full on opportunity to give this mix justice in terms of prowling/attracting women yet and in intimate settings. But from my own experiences and from what I've read of others, this mix makes for an excellent initial hook i.e. draw them in (or lower the defences) before bumping with some Maschio or none power to reel them in.

Specific hits results to follow once I have more time to write it up properly. Smile
10-07-2011 1:43 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-21-2011 10:29 AM

I haven't forgotten this thread! Big Grin I'll be testing Certo again next week and compiling the results. Some combos will include (when appropriate) Certo Plus:

- none - xxx
- Iso Super E
- P75
- Maschio
- Corpo
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2011 11:45 AM by Rattlesnake.)
10-21-2011 10:29 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  8/27/16 Review of Achar by Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,596 06-13-2018 1:52 PM
Last Post: Isis
  8-27-16 Review of Light Copulin Essence from Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,185 06-13-2018 1:51 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Alpha Dream Truth Serum Randy Savage 1 1,726 01-30-2018 1:03 AM
Last Post: Lucent
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Donna By Alpha Dream Honeycake 1 2,993 09-04-2016 8:52 PM
Last Post: Sarafina
  8/13/16 Review of Alpha Dream’s EST Honeycake 2 5,412 08-17-2016 2:56 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114