Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Alpha AndrosteRone -- Single molecule.
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 200
Thanks received:
351 thanks in 123 posts

Alpha AndrosteRone -- Single molecule.
02-02-2012 5:39 PM

So I ordered my androsterone to throw a little alpha on top of my AV, I got my product within two days of ordering, including an order change due to a mistake on my end... I asked for a freebie Instant Honesty, instead I got MX 424, 429 and 430. I got it in Coconut Vanilla scent 30ml bottle with 2.5mcg/spray. I used two sprays today.

The androsterone makes me feel giddy, bubbly and confident! I'm loving the self effects so far.

Right now I'm sitting in a Starbucks, sipping a green tea, and I've gotten a couple stares, all the women seem to loom away when I try and hold contact, one young girl walked out before ordering when I looked at her.

All in all, its a relatively blah day to test, not many women coming through, though the self effects are nice. Also, it makes me feel warm and sweaty, also smells like playdough.
Quote:

It's never too late to be who you could have been
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 7:03 PM by Gojira.)
02-02-2012 5:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by shadowknight

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 127
Thanks received:
193 thanks in 64 posts

RE: AndrosteRone -- Single molecule.
02-02-2012 6:26 PM

Nice initial report. Are you using Alpha or Beta Androsterone? What dosage? I am tinkering now with single molecules (a-nol, b-nol, from LAL), too early for me to come to a conclusion, but they seem pretty solid products.

Best regards,
Chaotic
02-02-2012 6:26 PM
Thanks given by Gojira
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 200
Thanks received:
351 thanks in 123 posts

RE: AndrosteRone -- Single molecule.
02-02-2012 7:13 PM

(02-02-2012 6:26 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Nice initial report. Are you using Alpha or Beta Androsterone? What dosage? I am tinkering now with single molecules (a-nol, b-nol, from Liquid Alchemy Labs), too early for me to come to a conclusion, but they seem pretty solid products.

Best regards,
Chaotic

Sorry, post has been updated. I was using my android at a starbucks and trying to keep an eye out for women!

30ml A-Androsterone, coconut vanilla scent, 2.5mcg/spray, I used two sprays so about 5mcg, I used it in conjunction with about 7" AV.

I really dig the self effects, it makes me walk into the room like I've got a 9" schlong and I want everyone to know it. I did notice every girl I tried to keep eye contact with broke nearly right away.

The rest of my little experience is going in my journal.

It's never too late to be who you could have been
02-02-2012 7:13 PM
Thanks given by Chaotic

Share This Thread