Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha 7 anyone????
latinboy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 5 posts

Alpha 7 anyone????
07-28-2011 1:52 PM

Hello to everyone i recently bought alpha 7 scented today was my first test, i tried 1 drop to my finger and rubbed each side behind my ears, it was just one drop to both sides of my ears, first i dont like the scent its like cinnamon, and its strong, i tried to put some instant shine on my neck to cover the scent but was imposible, i didnt get any special signs from women, i was in a park with a lot of women, maybe 2 or 3 starings but thats it, so maybe im going to tried 2 drops next time, but my question is, what are your experiences with alpha 7 and what dossage and where?? and can i cover the alpha 7 scent with cologne or another social phero??? thanks for the answers....
07-28-2011 1:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeriousSmile

johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 33 posts

RE: Alpha 7 anyone????
08-30-2011 8:47 PM

Do you have the scented version?
I find the scent is quite strong to begin with. It helps if i cover it with an appropriate and quite strong edt spray. By the time the edt spray dulls in smell, the Alpha 7 has also dulled to a more subtle musk.
08-30-2011 8:47 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
848 thanks in 354 posts

08-30-2011 9:59 PM

(07-28-2011 1:52 PM)latinboy Wrote:  Hello to everyone i recently bought alpha 7 scented today was my first test, i tried 1 drop to my finger and rubbed each side behind my ears, it was just one drop to both sides of my ears, first i dont like the scent its like cinnamon, and its strong, i tried to put some instant shine on my neck to cover the scent but was imposible, i didnt get any special signs from women, i was in a park with a lot of women, maybe 2 or 3 starings but thats it, so maybe im going to tried 2 drops next time, but my question is, what are your experiences with alpha 7 and what dossage and where?? and can i cover the alpha 7 scent with cologne or another social phero??? thanks for the answers....

I'd actually like to hear more reports on this one. If you can actually get this Alpha 7 under control it would be interesting to see the effects in a setting where you have a little rapport with the ladies...

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
08-30-2011 9:59 PM
johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 33 posts

08-31-2011 12:19 AM

I've got my first journal entry up if you're interested. I combine Alpha 7 with Scent of Eros , and plan to do more testing this Friday.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Off-the-ben...n-the-game
08-31-2011 12:19 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1012 posts

08-31-2011 2:03 AM

(08-31-2011 12:19 AM)johnnyj Wrote:  I've got my first journal entry up if you're interested. I combine Alpha 7 with Scent of Eros , and plan to do more testing this Friday.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Off-the-ben...n-the-game

Alpha 7 + Scent of Eros is a classic combination that will give you constant hits ..

i used it a lot in the past but don't remember the exact ratios

.. you can read tons of posts on Love Scent Forum about this combo

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
08-31-2011 2:03 AM
Thanks given by johnnyj, extraballislit, JAYCEE

johnnyj
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 33 posts

08-31-2011 3:20 AM

(08-31-2011 2:03 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Alpha 7 + Scent of Eros is a classic combination that will give you constant hits ..

i used it a lot in the past but don't remember the exact ratios

.. you can read tons of posts on Love Scent Forum about this combo

Pago

Thanks for the tip. I will head over and take a look as this is all i have to play with at the moment and may aswell become experienced with this combo.
08-31-2011 3:20 AM
JonesRE
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 85
Thanks received:
40 thanks in 21 posts

12-03-2011 12:24 AM

I love the scent!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. But I've just received a bottle of Alpha 7. It's too early to pronounce definitive results, I have seen some promising responses from both men and women.

However, I don't want to jump the gun yet on my review, because... as a middle-aged (44) man, I have had a lot of practice in social situations. I genuinely like people, consequently, people nearly always respond positively to my personality ("A man that hath friends must show himself friendly").

I've got to find a way to isolate the effects of the synthetic hormones from the effects of my personality. But, the experiment is just beginning.

Does ANYONE know where I can find the "essential oils" for this scent? I really like it, and would wear it bare? (yes, call me crazy)... Though Lagerfeld covers it nicely (hey, I'm middle aged ;-) )

Jones

Just a guy... at a desk.
12-03-2011 12:24 AM
Thanks given by JonJon
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
389 thanks in 90 posts

12-03-2011 8:13 PM

This is one of the product that I don't understand the hype at all and I really feel the rare need to bash it:

- First it's the ONLY none mix that I have been told countless time that I smell like cat urine, even with the scented version.

- Second, it's really easy to OD on this one, beyond 3 drops I OD so it's not well balanced.

- Everytime I get a major headrush

I really feel like this product belongs to the 90's, it does feel to me like there wasn't any research before putting Alpha 7 together beside putting lots of androstenone with some androsterone.

I feel like everytime there's someone who like this product, he's a mones user for many years and Alpha 7 has some special place in his ranking based on the fact that this product has been available for a couple of years(like Primal Instinct or Alter Ego). I don't see how a new user with access to superior products will be happy with Alpha 7...

One of the rare product that I don't like and I can think of many better options since it's not cheap btw:

AM, AV, Heavy Ammo, A314+Turn Up The Heat, Wolf+None, TA+TI are all superior options in my opinion...

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-03-2011 8:13 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, extraballislit
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
512 thanks in 171 posts

12-06-2011 11:36 AM

(12-03-2011 8:13 PM)LebronJames Wrote:  This is one of the product that I don't understand the hype at all and I really feel the rare need to bash it:

- First it's the ONLY none mix that I have been told countless time that I smell like cat urine, even with the scented version.

- Second, it's really easy to OD on this one, beyond 3 drops I OD so it's not well balanced.

- Everytime I get a major headrush

I really feel like this product belongs to the 90's, it does feel to me like there wasn't any research before putting Alpha 7 together beside putting lots of androstenone with some androsterone.

I feel like everytime there's someone who like this product, he's a mones user for many years and Alpha 7 has some special place in his ranking based on the fact that this product has been available for a couple of years(like Primal Instinct or Alter Ego). I don't see how a new user with access to superior products will be happy with Alpha 7...

One of the rare product that I don't like and I can think of many better options since it's not cheap btw:

AM, AV, Heavy Ammo, A314+Turn Up The Heat, Wolf+None, TA+TI are all superior options in my opinion...

I hear you. I've felt the same about Alpha 7, the results were rather erratic when used alone. But paired with Scent of Eros gel pack it proved to be a powerful combo. This is actually my preferred combo when I travel (and don't check in baggage- I never put it in the ziplock bags but keep it inside my luggage and no one asks about them). I would suggest you give it another try, maybe with one of the socials you already have.

Best of luck,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
12-06-2011 11:36 AM

ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 47 posts

04-09-2012 11:07 PM

Glace x 6 Sprays, Alpha 7 x 1.5 Drops mixed in a togo bottle ROCKS !!!!!!! ROCKS !!!!!!!
04-09-2012 11:07 PM

Share This Thread