Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Maschio (new version) review!
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 314
Thanks received:
322 thanks in 122 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio (new version) review!
07-06-2011 3:06 AM

You should be able to see people right after application.
Whats more to worry is to make shure you use proper amount so you dont make any overdose. Sometimes it can be tempting to just spray a bunch of it on you, but that usually it will be more repealing to other than make anything good. Well that goes to AM, as i guess it have some Androstenone.
Usually its best to start with a low amount and work yourself up to what you see work best for you.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 3:08 AM by Q-Tips.)
07-06-2011 3:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2640
Thanks received:
1392 thanks in 503 posts

07-06-2011 3:56 AM

i will start with 1 spray of AM to the throat area with 2 sprays of glace

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
07-06-2011 3:56 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
356 thanks in 163 posts

07-08-2011 7:21 AM

u can go more (i've done 6 i think?) with glace its fine Big Grin

but im not sure how it works in relation to AM though

for mones, 1+2 doesn't always equate to 3
07-08-2011 7:21 AM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2640
Thanks received:
1392 thanks in 503 posts

07-08-2011 7:26 AM

(07-08-2011 7:21 AM)mengster Wrote:  u can go more (i've done 6 i think?) with glace its fine Big Grin

but im not sure how it works in relation to AM though

for mones, 1+2 doesn't always equate to 3

Well then I will make sure to do that my friend Twisted

How does Glace work for you hits wise?

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 7:54 AM by as33156.)
07-08-2011 7:26 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
356 thanks in 163 posts

07-08-2011 8:37 AM

i've used it in social settings mostly and i dare say there doesn't seem to be a negative reaction as far as i can see.

the hits seem to mostly stem from helping to promote people to become more comfortable and relaxed around you (myself included). I tend to get nicer conversations and people are friendlier but i believe the fundamental properties Glace promotes would be the first 2 i mentioned. When people are more comfortable and happy, at least with this mix, they seem to come (or not mind being) physically closer as well- i don't really know because i haven't tested it very much in this aspect (i seem to be hanging around married ladies accompanied with their husbands a lot recently). I have seen at least one service staff come uncomfortably close near me (my friend actually noticed me leaning away from her) and my female colleague sitting really really near me.

my friends have been quite excited about Glace. One thinks it's the best compliment to Turn Up The Heat he has ever had, another was quite pleased about how it appears to help him with his castings.

I have nothing but good things to say about Glace but i must also disclose that i haven't had too much time with it yet

Like i mentioned earlier though, i don't know whether too much of it will sway your mix in a direction u were not hoping it to. Or you could just experiment and report for us Good2
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 8:38 AM by mengster.)
07-08-2011 8:37 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, Rattlesnake, as33156, dbot, Grasshopper
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 314
Thanks received:
322 thanks in 122 posts

09-10-2011 4:38 PM

For a while ago, i got the AM scented, as i have mentioned earlier in this thread. I never got friend with the scent and it ended up in me giving the entire bottle to a friend for a while ago. He just love the smell and was happy to have it.

Anyway, i just got my new order with AM Unscented.Party
Had two spray unscented when alone. Got an rather pleasant self effect. Almost wanted to eat myself.Tongue
Went to work with the two spray and Creole Man from Love Potion as cover scent. I worked together with a young woman age 19. I dont think i could see any attraction, but who knows? I been using so much mones lately, they wouldnt know who i am phero-free.
But i did notice one thing : She couldnt stop working, was everywhere, did everything and even did what i couldnt think had to be done. She kept going for 30 minutes after her shift was over. I had to stop her and tell her to go home. She noticed her behaviour as well and made comments on her energy today.
This was very unusual for her.

At first i didnt notice much from any customers. But it was much "come, pay and go". Maybe not much time to notice anything. Then a woman came in and asked if she could borrow my phone. She stood close to me for 4-5 minutes while talking. And there it was! It was almost as i could see chances while she stood there. It ended up with deep eye contact and hair twirling. She came back today three times. Wanted to buy a Pepsi. Then a cigarettes. Thirty minutes later, a lighter. Everytime deep eye contact and smiling.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2011 4:52 PM by Q-Tips.)
09-10-2011 4:38 PM
Thanks given by ClintX2, terry0400-40, as33156, Pheroman, mengster, idontknow, dbot, JohnnyHard, Pheroquirk, Grasshopper
2Soon2Care
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
250 thanks in 129 posts

09-11-2011 10:50 PM

Hehe Q, sounds like you could do some situational engineering using mones to increase your business at your store! There are some pheromone diffusers on the market kinda like the reed diffusers and the plug-into-the-wall stenchers, I wonder if you could either diffuse the mones into the store, or just find a mix to wear that would make folks want to buy more or buy whatever you suggest? A little underhanded perhaps, but marketing is the devil's playground anyhow, right?

Fun Kit
Androtics Direct - IJ 1x, IO 2x, TUTH 1x, ISh 4x
Liquid Alchemy Labs - Estratetraenol
Alpha Dream - Glace w/Molecule "A", Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Certo, Androstadienone
HAX Pheroceuticals - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O, Wingman Edge X22
09-11-2011 10:50 PM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, as33156, Grasshopper
idontknow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1289
Thanks received:
833 thanks in 271 posts

09-12-2011 2:55 AM

(09-10-2011 4:38 PM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Anyway, i just got my new order with AM Unscented.Party
Had two spray unscented when alone. Got an rather pleasant self effect. Almost wanted to eat myself.Tongue
Went to work with the two spray and Creole Man from Love Potion as cover scent. I worked together with a young woman age 19. I dont think i could see any attraction, but who knows? I been using so much mones lately, they wouldnt know who i am phero-free.
But i did notice one thing : She couldnt stop working, was everywhere, did everything and even did what i couldnt think had to be done. She kept going for 30 minutes after her shift was over. I had to stop her and tell her to go home. She noticed her behaviour as well and made comments on her energy today.
This was very unusual for her.

At first i didnt notice much from any customers. But it was much "come, pay and go". Maybe not much time to notice anything. Then a woman came in and asked if she could borrow my phone. She stood close to me for 4-5 minutes while talking. And there it was! It was almost as i could see chances while she stood there. It ended up with deep eye contact and hair twirling. She came back today three times. Wanted to buy a Pepsi. Then a cigarettes. Thirty minutes later, a lighter. Everytime deep eye contact and smiling.
Typical -none hits as far as i can tell. I get these a lot with Aqua Vitae. Young girls get really active, energized, probably nervous. Sexually more experienced girls will likely link your -none heavy phero-signature to some guy with lots of testosterone, she had great sex with. Just that you got even a lot more -none. -> She gets attracted. Great products!

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
09-12-2011 2:55 AM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, as33156, dbot, Grasshopper
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
124 thanks in 52 posts

09-13-2011 3:08 PM

(06-08-2011 1:36 PM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  The new version is much stronger, rawer and more powerfully as the old one. It cut both ways. The older one, defunct version, is better in the daytime. Safe, effective and really good for younger women, for older ones you are more in the beta role. By the way Chris, I would sell the old version under a new name. It's far better as Ammo or Instant Gentleman from AD... A great all in all product! But not a sexual beast.

So, now the new Alfa Maschio review (2 sprays are enough):

Chris sent me the new unscented version for free! Thanks Chris, but that doesn't means anything. I'll keep objective.

Shit, this stuff really stinks! A none bomb! A strong cover scent is obligatory.

The self effects are top dog style! Normally other none products makes me nervous but Alfa M. don't. The effects are like Denzel Washington in the movie Training Day. Quote: "I'm King Kong!!!" Just watch out, ego-manic time... Like it...

Effects on males are really surprising. Androstanone hits/looks on 10 meter away and guys you know smiles and greets you. Small talk, respect and buddy buddy behavior or also silly behavior.

Effects on women. At night (clubs, bars) a must have. A sexual rocket launcher. Stares, open mouth, almost over attraction, but women at night reacts (often) positive on it. You guys know what I mean. This over attraction is the problem in the day time. You must counteract, not simple with this ego-boost. What the heck! I can get everyone... LOL! Sarcastic

Like I said, this is a great night life product. A really Alfa Maschio, by the way, this stuff (effects) holds much longer as the old one.

I have finished.

Aprox when would the last older version been shipped? How do I know which version I have?
09-13-2011 3:08 PM
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 153
Thanks received:
977 thanks in 225 posts

09-13-2011 4:07 PM

Hi, we changed over to the new version in March or April I believe, so any orders for alpha Maschio from that point on are the new version. : )
09-13-2011 4:07 PM
Thanks given by idontknow

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 25 2,477 08-02-2011 12:00 AM
Last Post: dbot
  Alfa Maschio unscented... JAYCEE 2 792 06-25-2011 7:09 PM
Last Post: JohnnyHard